Deficit ANYONE?

Hey did you see Michelle Obama planted a garden at the White House? She's the first First Lady to do so. Oh how I love her toned arms!

I love these whinney right wing bitch sessions.

Eight years of bliss....

Eight years of bliss....

Keep bailing out companies, awarding bonuses to executives, then whine about it and try to take them back, clown. Change we can believe in....... :eusa_whistle:

Eight years of bliss....
You had better start facing reality, this is not 'right wing bitching' you silly bastard, Obama is heading for an economic meltdown that will make the great depression look like a minor event.

Eight years of bliss....
You had better start facing reality, this is not 'right wing bitching' you silly bastard, Obama is heading for an economic meltdown that will make the great depression look like a minor event.

I love it!

I am making money hand over fist because of the stimulus.

Losers!

Eight years of bliss....

I love it!

Losers!

It will most likely be short lived Chris. You should be worrying more about the overall economy if you are in real estate.

Eight years of bliss....

I love it!

Losers!

Don't stop at $249,999 big shot .... :rolleyes:

I am waiting for chrissie lewinsky to post an updated version of his "debt chart."

Eight years of bliss....

I love it!

Losers!

Oh wonderful, you are selling houses to people who obviously can't afford them because they are only able to do it because of the $8,000 tax credit. You are encouraging them to take out loans (are you still using adjustable rate mortgages to seduce them) that they can not possibly afford so that they get this credit... which you more than likely encourage them to put in as a down payment so that they can qualify for the loan. In five years just as this country is beginning to come out of the crisis we are in, many, if not most, of them will begin defaulting on their loans and damn! We'll be right back where we started.

But, in the mean time you are "making money hand over fist". Did you take an ethics class before you became a real estate agent?

Immie

Oh wonderful, you are selling houses to people who obviously can't afford them because they are only able to do it because of the $8,000 tax credit. You are encouraging them to take out loans (are you still using adjustable rate mortgages to seduce them) that they can not possibly afford so that they get this credit... which you more than likely encourage them to put in as a down payment so that they can qualify for the loan. In five years just as this country is beginning to come out of the crisis we are in, many, if not most, of them will begin defaulting on their loans and damn! We'll be right back where we started.

But, in the mean time you are "making money hand over fist". Did you take an ethics class before you became a real estate agent?

Immie

Immie -- some people just don't get it and will always live in a 'me first' world. In answer to your ethics question -- I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say "NO". Nice post. I'd rep ya if I could but I've been dishing out too much lately. Catch ya next time. :)

The whole debt situation we are in NOW is from greed and ME ME ME types.

Greenspan himself said that greed was THE major factor with the economic meltdown and it will happen again and again, due to the fact that greed is a human element you cannot factor for or against.

The whole debt situation we are in NOW is from greed and ME ME ME types.

Greenspan himself said that greed was THE major factor with the economic meltdown and it will happen again and again, due to the fact that greed is a human element you cannot factor for or against.

Power + money = greed = corruption. Not too hard to connect the dots. And those with the least power get the shaft.

Forum List

Back