Defense Department awards first contracts for Trump's border wall construction

And in closing , yeah , Trump is doing fine despite his age and mental health . I would like him to do better on immigration by stopping all immigration into the USA . I ask , why does the USA with a population of 310 million in the 2010 Census plus millions of illegals need more third world people in the USA LiloL .
Trump is doing fine? Mexico paying for the wall?. ObamaCare repealed? Closing the border? Got illegals children in concentration camps he does not know what to do with. Incite racism. and it goes on and on. Worse president ever.
------------------------- obamacare gone , i don't know but i never cared about 'obama care' . Ionly cared about the MANDATE to PAY and i think thats gone .

We don't need insurance. We need less regulation. We need to buy our drugs from Canada which gets them cheaper. We need to allow supply and demand to work.

And in closing , yeah , Trump is doing fine despite his age and mental health . I would like him to do better on immigration by stopping all immigration into the USA . I ask , why does the USA with a population of 310 million in the 2010 Census plus millions of illegals need more third world people in the USA LiloL .
Trump is doing fine? Mexico paying for the wall?. ObamaCare repealed? Closing the border? Got illegals children in concentration camps he does not know what to do with. Incite racism. and it goes on and on. Worse president ever.
------------------------- obamacare gone , i don't know but i never cared about 'obama care' . Ionly cared about the MANDATE to PAY and i think thats gone .
Obamacare on hold until after the2020 election? Because they have nothing to replace it.
Since Obamacare Became Law, 20 Million More Americans Have Gained Health Insurance.
Someone likes it.

Obamacare on hold until after the2020 election? Because they have nothing to replace it.
Since Obamacare Became Law, 20 Million More Americans Have Gained Health Insurance.
Someone likes it.
------------------------------- so what , i only cared about some people being Forced to pay the Mandate or be Fined as being forced to pay is unAmerican LiloL .

Someone likes it.
------------------------------- so what , i only cared about some people being Forced to pay the Mandate or be Fined as being forced to pay is unAmerican LiloL .
We have mandates for lots of things we don't use but others do. If you do not have healthcare insurance like many who use ER I do have to pay for it in higher hospital fees.
  • If you don’t have coverage during 2019, the fee no longer applies. You don’t need an exemption in order to avoid the penalty.
You pay income taxes on things you do not use.

Someone likes it.
We have mandates for lots of things we don't use but others do. If you do not have healthcare insurance like many who use ER I do have to pay for it in higher hospital fees.
  • If you don’t have coverage during 2019, the fee no longer applies. You don’t need an exemption in order to avoid the penalty.
You pay income taxes on things you do not use.
-------------------------- no argument , i hear that the unAmerican 'mrobama' mandate is gone and that was my only concern so i am ok LiloL .

5cad316f230000a403ea1b1c.jpeg

And all the Dims effort to stop it are failing. More promises kept. God Bless you Mister President.

The Department of Defense awarded its first contracts to two companies Tuesday for construction of a barrier along the U.S. border with Mexico, according to a notice posted on the DOD’s website.

The Galveston, Texas-based company SLSCO was awarded a $789 million contract for “border replacement wall construction” in Santa Teresa, N.M., while Barnard Construction Co., a firm based in Bozeman, Mont., received a contract worth $187 million for “pedestrian wall replacement” in Yuma, Ariz., the DOD’s website stated.

Much more @ Defense Department awards first contracts for Trump's border wall construction

Another example of your whore wasting our money.

And all the Dims effort to stop it are failing. More promises kept. God Bless you Mister
President.

The Department of Defense awarded its first contracts to two companies Tuesday for construction of a barrier along the U.S. border with Mexico, according to a notice posted on the DOD’s website.

The Galveston, Texas-based company SLSCO was awarded a $789 million contract for “border replacement wall construction” in Santa Teresa, N.M., while Barnard Construction Co., a firm based in Bozeman, Mont., received a contract worth $187 million for “pedestrian wall replacement” in Yuma, Ariz., the DOD’s website stated.

Much more @ Defense Department awards first contracts for Trump's border wall construction

But the barbed wire is there no more, leading to the belief that thieves on the Mexico side removed it and sold it in nearby neighborhoods, giving residents extra protection against delinquency, presumably by other thieves.

And all the Dims effort to stop it are failing. More promises kept. God Bless you Mister
President.

But the barbed wire is there no more, leading to the belief that thieves on the Mexico side removed it and sold it in nearby neighborhoods, giving residents extra protection against delinquency, presumably by other thieves.
-------------------------- so then the USA Military put up MORE Barbed wire LiloL .

President.

-------------------------- so then the USA Military put up MORE Barbed wire LiloL .[/QUOTE
MORE is not going up.

OFFICIALS IN AN Arizona city on the U.S.-Mexico border want the government to remove razor wire from a border wall that runs through town.

The City Council of Nogales, Arizona, adopted a resolution on Wednesday "condemning the use of concertina wire as an indiscriminate use of lethal force by the federal government."

Nogales is home to about 20,000 residents, and a wall as high as 20 feet runs through the town separating it from Mexico. The resolution states that every day, hundreds of "law abiding citizens" from the U.S. and Mexico cross the border and come into contact with the wall.
------------------------
More BS from open border advocates. "Law abiding citizens" come through ports of entry and have NO contact with the barbed wired walls. Open border advocates are more danger to this country than the actual illegal aliens because they encourage illegal immigration.
Isn't it logical if you have more people in your house than you can feed that you need to stop letting them in.? We import more 70% of our food source tells us we don't need more people in the country. Time for population control in order to save our existence. The effects of water scarcity can be grouped into these 4 broad areas— Health, Hunger, Education, and Poverty. Less water also means sewage does not flow, and mosquitoes are other insects breed on still (stagnant) dirty water. The result is deadly malaria and other infections.

says YOU , course if you are correct then they may be doing something else or something better LLady .

says YOU , course if you are correct then they may be doing something else or something better LLady .
Democrats have objected to everything Trump has done but they don't offer help or a plan. Telling me the unprecedented number of people already let in and waiting to get in and on the way to get here are an American tragedy. Trump is doing the best he can with what he has and his own people are not of much help.
Objecting to dumping them in sanctuary cities should not be a problem because they are dumped in other cities. It is ok to dump them in some cities but not sanctuary cities where Pelosi lives?. LOL Eventually they will end up there because they are protected there.

Forum List

Back