Defense Bill Stalls on Procedural Vote, Senate Blocks 'Don't Ask Don't Tell' Repeal

Faggots spread death through aids.

At least your honest. A lesser man would be telling me about how the DOD needed more time to study the issue or some such noise.

so, no comment on the dems, other than reid, who voted against this?

quelle surprise

Oh did you really want an answer to that? I thought you were being ironic.

Lincoln and Pryor are Republicans in-fact. Does anyone use the term DINO as opposed to RINO? That's basically what they are. They come from habitually red Arkansas and they claim pressure from their constituents influenced their votes.

Since you need a wide reaching explanation of my initial post, I don't really think every Republican and the two AR dems are actual homophobes. I don't think they care as much about DADT or the DREAM act as much as they care about denying Obama the privilege of fulfilling campaign promises. I do believe they're just flexing their muscles to show that they can stop something for no reason other than that the Democrats want to do it.

I thought all that, and the initial sarcasm, was kind of obvious... But I digress...

Do you disagree? Do you believe the Republicans really think DREAM and repeal of DADT will be so damaging to the country that it's worth holding up a Defense Authorization bill?

At least your honest. A lesser man would be telling me about how the DOD needed more time to study the issue or some such noise.

quelle surprise

Lincoln and Pryor are Republicans in-fact. Does anyone use the term DINO as opposed to RINO? That's basically what they are. They come from habitually red Arkansas and they claim pressure from their constituents influenced their votes.

Since you need a wide reaching explanation of my initial post, I don't really think every Republican and the two AR dems are actual homophobes. I don't think they care as much about DADT or the DREAM act as much as they care about denying Obama the privilege of fulfilling campaign promises. I do believe they're just flexing their muscles to show that they can stop something for no reason other than that the Democrats want to do it.

I thought all that, and the initial sarcasm, was kind of obvious... But I digress...

Do you disagree? Do you believe the Republicans really think DREAM and repeal of DADT will be so damaging to the country that it's worth holding up a Defense Authorization bill?

Lincoln is not a Republican. She's a loon who is in trouble in her own upcoming election and knows it. Her vote here was based on nothing more than trying to garner support here in Arkansas. Support she is losing fast. She BARELY won in her primary over a guy who was about two steps right of Karl Marx.

quelle surprise

no, but i agree with collins that limiting debate and the ability to amend a defense bill that is being used as a catch-all for various agenda items having absolutely nothing to do with defense is.

I hate riders. They should be made illegal. If you have a good idea present it as a bill. don't tack it onto something that you know the other party wants just to make it bitter for them to vote for it.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
we fund the babykillers too much already

Then you oppose military hospitals conducting abortions?

I oppose all military spending outside defense in the us.

That's because this is just one more topic you don't understand. People with brains understand that it is better to fight our enemies over there than here at home.

Not saying the budget doesn't need some tightening, but to just make a blanket statemtn like you did is ignorant.

rightwingnuts and their armies have killed thousands of babies in the ME. But they are ok with that, they were brown.

I oppose all military spending outside defense in the us.

I am just trying to gauge what you mean by baby killers. As you are aware abortion has taken more lives then our military.

Are you aware that TopSpin is nothing more than a troll? Just kick him and walk on brother.

I have always found the best way to stump a liberal is let them speak. Within minutes they talk in circles and can not defend thier position.

I am just trying to gauge what you mean by baby killers. As you are aware abortion has taken more lives then our military.

Are you aware that TopSpin is nothing more than a troll? Just kick him and walk on brother.

I have always found the best way to stump a liberal is let them speak. Within minutes they talk in circles and can not defend thier position.

Let me reiterate friend. Topspin is a moron. He is not a liberal moron. He is just flat out a moron. The dude claims to have an MBA from Loyola New Orleans, but can't even manage to write a single readable sentence. It is an insult to liberals to call him a liberal.

Let me reiterate friend. Topspin is a moron. He is not a liberal moron. He is just flat out a moron. The dude claims to have an MBA from Loyola New Orleans, but can't even manage to write a single readable sentence. It is an insult to liberals to call him a liberal.

Your a moron, a history major who became a narc because he was a below average student. you conservatard moron:lol:

LOL Noted.

TipSpun isn't a liberal... he's a drooling borglike leftie. They are the zombielike masses of the left wing.... no brain, no brawn, no use to man or beast.

TipSpun isn't a liberal... he's a drooling borglike leftie. They are the zombielike masses of the left wing.... no brain, no brawn, no use to man or beast.

say's the still single spinster without a job

I am still trying to determine who to play with and who I can have serious discussions with.
I appreciate your input. This one seems to be all mouth and no backbone.

You stalking CG or some shit? I doubt she dates pimply faced C level high school students, so you're probably wasting your time.

Now if we could please get back on topic, there is a flame thread about your pathetic neg rep comment you sent me if you would like to travel on down there and be beat around the ears some more TopSpin.

You stalking CG or some shit? I doubt she dates pimply faced C level high school students, so you're probably wasting your time.

Now if we could please get back on topic, there is a flame thread about your pathetic neg rep comment you sent me if you would like to travel on down there and be beat around the ears some more TopSpin.

your man enough to beat down a door and shoot a crack addict, your not man enough to step up to the topspin without a gun to protect your sorry ass.

You would not be wrong. He still can't quite grasp the concept of a female who is actually happy being single. Weird.

your man enough to beat down a door and shoot a crack addict, your not man enough to step up to the topspin without a gun to protect your sorry ass.

I have a simple question for you.

Do you ever offer anything of substance.

Forum List

Back