Defending the Truth

Discussion in 'USMB Op-Eds' started by Mrs. M., Jan 28, 2017.

1. Penelope

Penelope Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,350
    I agree with the Catholic nun, and who are you to tell me I'm wicked. You do not know the mind of God, and don't pretend you do. I imagine your pro the death penalty, and also anti welfare and HI for all, and I did not say available for all, I said healthcare for all.

You are just pro birth, and frankly its non of your business what another women does.

2. Penelope

Penelope Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,350
    You don't know that, let me tell you, Abraham had 8 sons by 3 women, and Moses said the first one inherits, and by the way none of them , Abraham, Moses or the 8 sons were jews. (this is of course according to the Scriptures, since its not in the history books)

3. Penelope

Penelope Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,350

Your first paragraph is true, the Romans took the death penalty away from the Jews due to them stoning everyone and their brother, and Jesus took away stoning. Your Jesus must of been part Roman.

4. Mrs. M.

Mrs. M. Man Feed Guest Writer Op-ed Contributor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,418
    Every Catholic nun I have ever met was against the murder of babies. I suppose you can find whatever you are looking for to bolster your mistaken beliefs. The world is full of people who will sell their soul for 15 minutes of fame (including the religious).

5. Penelope

Penelope Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,350
    Yes she is , she is merely pointing out the hypocrisy of the right wing Christians group, you know those who demand birth of the baby and could give 10 craps about it once its on earth. I am pro choice, not only for the rich elties that can fly into another state and afford birth control pills, but for all. I am not their keeper. Are you aware that abortion went down due to PP, because why they also do vasectomies and hand out BC pills. I am much more concerned about the spread of HIV, Cervical CA and VD's than I am an abortion here or there from someone who sees no way out.

Our young Rep Representative here has a wife who had an abortion in HS and now pro life. Hypocrite. How nice for Trump to say buy American and hire American, when he has done neither in the past, another hypocrite.

6. Mrs. M.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,418
    No, she is merely trying to make a name for herself. She is out of step with the beliefs of the Roman Catholic people. You can find whatever you are looking for out there usually if you search hard enough. It proves nothing.

7. danielpalos

danielpalos Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,056
    did you get banned from USPoliticsOnline for repeating yourself over two hundred and fifty times; simply because those of the opposing view had nothing but fallacy?

8. Mrs. M.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,418
    To the best of my knowledge I have neither seen the website nor written on it (ever).

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Penelope

Penelope Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,350
    She, the reps. wife is not a RC, she is a Baptist.