Defending the Truth

Discussion in 'USMB Breaking News' started by Mrs. M., Jan 28, 2017.

1. Fenton Lum

Fenton Lum BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,461

"Gandi was murdered by one of his own. A Hindu."

And your Jesus? Who murdered him?

I'll stick with a spiritual preceptual reality thanks, all you male dominator god religiosos all sound alike to me. The 3 male dominator god religions that were vomited up in the middle east are all authoritarian systems. Pass.

2. Mrs. M.

Mrs. M. Man Feed Guest Writer Op-ed Contributor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,417
    The Sanhedrin lacked the legal authority to execute Jesus Christ. Pontius Pilate, a Roman Governor, ordered the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and it was carried out by Roman soldiers (crucifixion is a Roman execution - not Jewish).

It is important to point out that God raised Jesus Christ from the grave on the 3rd day and over 500 people were eyewitnesses to the fact that Jesus Christ was resurrected (this is verified in Scripture and also in early writings of both Christian and non-Christian witnesses / testimonies). There were also eyewitnesses to the Lord's ascension into heaven.

Ghandi could not raise himself (or anyone else for that matter!) from the grave nor was he able to escape the judgment of God for rejecting Jesus Christ. I pray that you will reconsider following in Ghandi's footsteps.

Something I should share with you, Fenton. The "future" is not female. Indeed should all females decide to exile themselves to a deserted island, they would be extinct in a relatively short period of time. Thank God for men! God made Adam and Eve. Not Adam and Steve. Pass the word.

3. pillars

pillars Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,225
    This is seriously the most poorly written Op Ed I've ever written.

An Op Ed is an opinion piece. Where did you express and defend your opinion? The majority of your "OpEd" was given over to other people's opinions.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. miketx

miketx Gold Member

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,955
    NO. Go away.

5. Mrs. M.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,417
    Pillars writes: This is seriously the most poorly written Op Ed I've ever written.

My response: You didn't write this Op-ed. I did. Feel free to apply for a position as an Op-ed Contributor on USMB.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  6. Fenton Lum

Fenton Lum BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,461

Jesus was turned on by his own.

I don't follow in anyone's footsteps love, I merely said I agreed with that single comment attributed to Ghandi.

You have nothing to share with me. Your journey is just that. Yours. And yours is not for me. You may have your male dominator god perceptual reality.

7. Mrs. M.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,417
    It was a select group of religious leaders (Jewish) who were against Jesus Christ. The Jews were the first church. The disciples were all Jewish. The New Testament is a Jewish Book. Just as the Old Testament is. The Bible is a Jewish Book. Read the Scriptures.

8. Fenton Lum

Fenton Lum BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,461

They were his and turned on him, I grew up in the church love, fuck your scriptures.

9. Mrs. M.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,417
    You have to be devoted, have affection for someone at some point before you can turn on them. As for growing up in a church? You could grow up in a parking garage too but it still would not make you a car, Fenton.

Who can forgive you of your sins? Only the One who died on the cross as payment for them. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. No man can come to the Father except through the Son. God has given you a free will to accept His plan of salvation or not. It is entirely up to you.

There is no plan b.

10. Fenton Lum

Fenton Lum BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,461
    You're very adept at rationalization, believers must be.

You have to rationalize a male dominator god who requires submission, and then there's that bit with original sin; you're damaged goods just for gettng here. So you must submit to this male dominator god. Gotta fear your god, gotta fear your lucifer, gotta recruit and proselytize and conquer. Gotta convert others, gotta push it out and spread it. Gotta "wage war for the souls of the savages".

Best of luck on your journey, pass.