Defending Israel VS. Closing the border

Which is more important?

• Defending Israel

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Enforcing our border

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go away, hitler. Only bad people discuss such things.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That's right. Asking people's opinion on the prioritization of issues is trolling.

I am bad.
It's a loaded question. Everyone knows it's a loaded question coming from you. Your "oh little innocent me!" defense is played out and completely transparent.

:trolls::trolls::trolls:

That's right. Asking people's opinion on the prioritization of issues is trolling.

I am bad.

Passive-aggressive BS is...uh...BS.

Here's you: "Noahide!JEW! Jesus! EVIL! JEW Jesus! Hell!!"

Me: Dude - okay...We get it. You don't like jews, and think those who DO like jews ar going to hell.

You: "let me find another way to say the EXACT same thing in most every post I make, but I'll just change the WORDS even though the 'meaning' of what I'm saying is the SAME thing. That way, when people call me a troll for posting along ONE theme, I can play all innocent and junk, as I proudly display my avatar showing a character created by a jew! yah!"

I'm asking you to pick one or the other as first priority. You can still believe the other has value.
And I'm telling you I don't have to pick one or the other. Both have equal value in my book, because I can't agree with having to ultimately pick one over the other given some hypothetical lack of resources to do both. Both are important; both must continue.

I will agree that the border does not appear to be much of a priority to anyone in office, and will also agree that that should change.

I'll pick Israel every time, because they are God's chosen, and only those Gentiles who have their faith in Christ disabused will see heaven.

:bangheads

I'd like to see us use all of the tax money currently being given to Israel every year to be used for border security.
The American people should not be taxed to fund a foreign government's military or war.

I'd like to see us use all of the tax money currently being given to Israel every year to be used for border security.
The American people should not be taxed to fund a foreign government's military or war.

Wow. You must hate jews! :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back