Defend Occupy Wall Street From Eviction Sign the Petition

hvactec

VIP Member
Jan 17, 2010
New Jersey
At 7 a.m. tomorrow Mayor Bloomberg will effectively evict the Occupy Wall Street protesters from their home in Zuccotti Park.

We have less than 24 hours to stop it.

We need a national groundswell immediately in defense of the protesters, so we can deliver a massive petition to City Hall and Zuccotti Park tonight.

Sign the petition in defense of the protesters and their First Amendment rights and then spread the word to everyone you know.

A compiled petition with your individual comment will be presented to Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

petition MoveOn.org Civic Action: Defend Occupy Wall Street

LOL, HOW can you be evicted from something YOU DON'T OWN.???

good grief..:cuckoo:

At 7 a.m. tomorrow Mayor Bloomberg will effectively evict the Occupy Wall Street protesters from their home in Zuccotti Park.

We have less than 24 hours to stop it.

We need a national groundswell immediately in defense of the protesters, so we can deliver a massive petition to City Hall and Zuccotti Park tonight.

Sign the petition in defense of the protesters and their First Amendment rights and then spread the word to everyone you know.

A compiled petition with your individual comment will be presented to Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

petition MoveOn.org Civic Action: Defend Occupy Wall Street

Errrr NO!....

I will sign a petition to have as many people arrested as possible though.

Why would I sign a petition to allow people to trespass and deface private property? I believe in property rights. And I really don't want to have absolutely no power to remove a mob from my property if they show up uninvited for days of debauchery and mischief.

Last edited:
It is impossible to defend a right that isn't a right.

Why would Soros' Bitches have a "right" to squat on public land?

Because that is what he and his Communist comrades in Arms teaches them..

This land is your land, this land is MY LAND..

It is impossible to defend a right that isn't a right.

Why would Soros' Bitches have a "right" to squat on public land?

Because that is what he and his Communist comrades in Arms teaches them..

This land is your land, this land is MY LAND..

Soros' Squatters. Squatting in more ways than one.

Evict them.

Or at least hose them down.

Forum List

Back