Defeating Denormalization of Israel.

US sponsors supporting the eponymous US Taylor Force Act
The question now is; who has to be culled to cut funds to the Israeli side of the house?
You want 2008 all over again?
Even the most self-hating Jews sent billions to Israel leaving non-Jewish organizations starving for money.
Surely you don’t believe for a second that wealthy Christian scumbags like Bill Gates give an actual penny to any charity not in Africa.
I am referring more to our tax dollars which go to that shit hole.
I’m well aware that US tax dollars go to every nation on Earth.

The question now is; who has to be culled to cut funds to the Israeli side of the house?
Even the most self-hating Jews sent billions to Israel leaving non-Jewish organizations starving for money.
Surely you don’t believe for a second that wealthy Christian scumbags like Bill Gates give an actual penny to any charity not in Africa.
Pretty sad isn't it? $3B/yr so Jews and Muslims can fight like pituitary retards over some shitty sand pile.

Pretty sad isn't it? $3B/yr so Jews and Muslims can fight like pituitary retards over some shitty sand pile.
Plus how many other non-Jew nations?

Plus how many other non-Jew nations?
Yeap...Egypt is way up there...Jordan. Disgusting. Close the tap.

Forum List

Back