Defeat the deficit without raising taxes

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
Sign here if you believe tax increases should be off the table as part of a comprehensive plan to get the deficit under control.

Raise the freaking taxes already. All of us that are earning income owe it to our country to reduce the debt.

Fucking Republican assholes.

Sign here if you believe tax increases should be off the table as part of a comprehensive plan to get the deficit under control.

Did you dance for 8 years of Bush? Well, pay the fiddler and STFU!!! :lol:

Raise the freaking taxes already. All of us that are earning income owe it to our country to reduce the debt.

Fucking Republican assholes.

Well I would thank you twice, but one's the limit for that brillant observation.........:eusa_angel:

when your in debt is beyond dumb to insist you will not pay more to your debt to get out of your debt.

Just saying " I will not pay more of my debt every month I will just cut out eating, taking baths, watering the yard, buying gas for the car and I will throw out all my lightbulbs and live in the dark".

To deside not to try and bring more imcome in is insane

I did my fair share of dancing during the Bush Administration. Don't really got out to clubs anymore tho so I only cut a rug at weddings these days.

I also agree spending needs to be controlled first.

We went crazy with the spending and got squat.

lets see some responsibility first.

And don't go all "Bush's War" on us. the problem is we spent twice as much as we took in last year.

We dont need to increase taxes..We need to cut WORLD WELFARE..Thats a waste of our money..WORLD WELFARE is twice the fiscal out put of S.S. and we owe them nothing..:clap2:

Count me in.

Dems should go for the gusto and insist on a fully centrally planned economy; no more half measures

Government spending does not work. It's been a major Keyenesian fail.

Only in the addled minds of brain washed cons.

You have to rewrite history, deny court documented facts, deny the definitions of words and out right lie to believe that but hell I have seen it done on this site repetedly by the caviling right wing truth adverse faction.

Count me in.

Dems should go for the gusto and insist on a fully centrally planned economy; no more half measures

strawman2.jpg

Government spending does not work. It's been a major Keyenesian fail.

Only in the addled minds of brain washed cons.

You have to rewrite history, deny court documented facts, deny the definitions of words and out right lie to believe that but hell I have seen it done on this site repetedly by the caviling right wing truth adverse faction.

4 trillion spent = 9.2 per cent unemployment.
Epic fail!

I did my fair share of dancing during the Bush Administration. Don't really got out to clubs anymore tho so I only cut a rug at weddings these days.

It's a shame, the social hole we dig ourselves into after marriage. I think it is laziness. And you seem to have a desire to continue dancing,............just do it every chance you get.:eusa_angel:

Take this song to heart and apply it often.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdgGz_vVUAs]YouTube - ‪Billie Davis - Tell Him - 1963 45rpm‬‏[/ame]

How high would it have been if nothing was done?

Your historically failed ideas CAUSED the mess that we need to now clean up.

How many times did the republicans up the debt limit under Bush?

Forum List

Back