Deer vs. Chevy **REALLY GORY-not for weak stomachs**

khafley said:
GEEZ, I would hate to be the person that had to clean up that mess!!

To heck with hating to be the person that had to clean it up, I would have hated to have been the person that had all that spewed all over em!

Wait until you see a Car vs. Horse. We get those once in a while out here. We had one in which and entire horse ended up inside the vehicle except the back legs. It was at night and when we first drove up it looked like somebody was lying face-down with their feet out the front windsheild. It took a second before the picture was clear in my mind.

Needless to say extrication was extra hard.

khafley said:
GEEZ, I would hate to be the person that had to clean up that mess!!

to heck with that...i would hate to be the insurance adjuster that has to 09 the vehicle. (09 means look it over and determine damage amount)...then the salvage yard has to auction it off to a salvage vendor. that is unless the insurance company decides to just dispose of the truck or sell it for parts.

freeandfun1 said:
To heck with hating to be the person that had to clean it up, I would have hated to have been the person that had all that spewed all over em!

its doubtful that someone would actually clean it up. chances are the insurance company is going to just total it out (depending on the damage amount) and sell it for parts, because the cost of cleaning all that would be too much, more than 70% of the value of the vehicle with no damage.

fuzzykitten99 said:
its doubtful that someone would actually clean it up. chances are the insurance company is going to just total it out (depending on the damage amount) and sell it for parts, because the cost of cleaning all that would be too much, more than 70% of the value of the vehicle with no damage.

Whatever happens AFTER the fact is just that, after the fact. Again, I would have hated to have been the person driving. Can you imagine? At first, they were probably trying to figure out if it was their blood or not! Gross!!!!!!!!

freeandfun1 said:
Whatever happens AFTER the fact is just that, after the fact. Again, I would have hated to have been the person driving. Can you imagine? At first, they were probably trying to figure out if it was their blood or not! Gross!!!!!!!!

It looks like it came right in on them, does anybody know if they survived? That is one heavy animal landing where a person was likely to be sitting and hitting with force...

holy shit! ive hit a couple of the bastards before but nothing on that level!
all the way to the back of the truck! dude probably looked like something out of a horror movie

It also looks like there was a carseat in the vehicle, notice the clean spot on the right of the back seat. Gore splashed around whatever it was.

Interesting that the entire front seat is splashed, it almost looks as if the driver wasn't there. Usually you would see some kind of splash around pattern even if the person was leaning forward from impact.

no1tovote4 said:
It also looks like there was a carseat in the vehicle, notice the clean spot on the right of the back seat. Gore splashed around whatever it was.

Interesting that the entire front seat is splashed, it almost looks as if the driver wasn't there. Usually you would see some kind of splash around pattern even if the person was leaning forward from impact.

On closer inspection of the driver's seat you can see the place where the neck was and some of the shoulders. It must have taken some time for them to get the driver out of the car for the gore to soak like that behind them.

(sorry everybody for the graphic descriptions, I am a Volunteer Firefighter and see stuff like this, well not usually quite like this, but much like this on a regular basis.)

And did anybody notice the deer's organ on the back of the vehicle? It appears to be the heart...

Whew this was a bad one! I am glad I didn't have to extricate these poor people!

no1tovote4 said:
It looks like it came right in on them, does anybody know if they survived? That is one heavy animal landing where a person was likely to be sitting and hitting with force...

i know...but to run an estimate, the vehicle has to remain as is, even while being towed...they can't remove anything at all, other than personal items, and such...imagine the smell after a few days...

no1tovote4...i noticed the organs...i thought the one in the back looked like a heart too...

i am actually wondering if the driver survived...i mean that kind of impact straight at your head can't leave you uninjured in some way

Forum List

Back