Deeper and deeper into the greatest depression!

Front page of the WSJ this AM:
"Business spending looks up".
Big companies that sell to corporate customers are growing more bullish about prospects for 2010.

Yeah, the crash is right around the corner......

Big companies that sell to corporate customers are growing more bullish about prospects for 2010.

In case you did not know, the Wall Street Journal is a propaganda sheet for the Powers that be.

As I have told all who are deluded by the Obama administration green shoot propaganda, show me the official statistics that show recovery.

There are no economic indicators that I have seen that show economic recovery. All of the economic indicators show the economy as flat or still falling. Retail Sales, Durable Good Orders, Industrial Production are all down 12 percent or more in the past 12 months or so. The economy is screwed. Unemployment is going up every week. UI claims are up every week. Check the raw data to confirm that as opposed to the Obama administration lies. 33 million Americans are out of work or underemployed.

We are in a mess. If you see proof of economic improvement, please post it. And please do not quote some shill dork who says everything is looking up. If you are stuck down in a sewer looking up towards the light through a manhole, I guess you can say everything is lookin' up. BUT the gas is still going to get you.

The Neubarth name (NEW BEARD in German) is either German Lutheran or Jewish. My great Grandfather the world famous naturalist Berthold Neubarth had a Jewish mother and a Prussian (German) military officer father who was killed outside of Paris in the Franco Prussian war. Berthold left home and immigrated to the US and professed to be a Lutheran like his father. His two younger brothers who were in their early teens when their father died stayed with their mother and she reverted back to her faith. They became practicing Jews and eventually immigrated to this country, with some of their kids staying in Germany.

Most of them were led to the gas chambers in Poland during World War II. As they entered the "shower rooms" they called out to each other, "Breath deeply and it will be over with sooner." as they all knew that they were going to their deaths.

Our economy is heading to its death if we do not lower the value of the dollar by at least thirty percent. The more the better for our international trade improvement. Otherwise we should just breath in deeply and get it over with. With that first breath you can watch the stock market tank.

In case you did not know, the Wall Street Journal is a propaganda sheet for the Powers that be.

As I have told all who are deluded by the Obama administration green shoot propaganda, show me the official statistics that show recovery.

There are no economic indicators that I have seen that show economic recovery. All of the economic indicators show the economy as flat or still falling. Retail Sales, Durable Good Orders, Industrial Production are all down 12 percent or more in the past 12 months or so. The economy is screwed. Unemployment is going up every week. UI claims are up every week. Check the raw data to confirm that as opposed to the Obama administration lies. 33 million Americans are out of work or underemployed.

We are in a mess. If you see proof of economic improvement, please post it. And please do not quote some shill dork who says everything is looking up. If you are stuck down in a sewer looking up towards the light through a manhole, I guess you can say everything is lookin' up. BUT the gas is still going to get you.

So the WSJ is in league with the Obama Administration?
Should this thread remain here or be moved to conspiracy theories?

SAID HANRAHAN by John O'Brien

"We'll all be rooned," said Hanrahan,
In accents most forlorn,
Outside the church, ere Mass began,
One frosty Sunday morn.

The congregation stood about,
Coat-collars to the ears,
And talked of stock, and crops, and drought,
As it had done for years.

"It's looking crook," said Daniel Croke;
"Bedad, it's cruke, me lad,
For never since the banks went broke
Has seasons been so bad."

"It's dry, all right," said young O'Neil,
With which astute remark
He squatted down upon his heel
And chewed a piece of bark.

And so around the chorus ran
"It's keepin' dry, no doubt."
"Before the year is out."

"The crops are done; ye'll have your work
To save one bag of grain;
From here way out to Back-o'-Bourke
They're singin' out for rain.

"They're singin' out for rain," he said,
"And all the tanks are dry."
The congregation scratched its head,
And gazed around the sky.

"There won't be grass, in any case,
Enough to feed an ass;
There's not a blade on Casey's place
As I came down to Mass."

"If rain don't come this month," said Dan,
And cleared his throat to speak -
"If rain don't come this week."

A heavy silence seemed to steal
On all at this remark;
And each man squatted on his heel,
And chewed a piece of bark.

"We want an inch of rain, we do,"
O'Neil observed at last;
But Croke "maintained" we wanted two
To put the danger past.

"If we don't get three inches, man,
Or four to break this drought,
We'll all be rooned," said Hanrahan,

In God's good time down came the rain;
And all the afternoon
On iron roof and window-pane
It drummed a homely tune.

And through the night it pattered still,
And lightsome, gladsome elves
On dripping spout and window-sill
Kept talking to themselves.

It pelted, pelted all day long,
A-singing at its work,
Till every heart took up the song
Way out to Back-o'-Bourke.

And every creek a banker ran,
And dams filled overtop;
"If this rain doesn't stop."

And stop it did, in God's good time;
And spring came in to fold
A mantle o'er the hills sublime
Of green and pink and gold.

And days went by on dancing feet,
With harvest-hopes immense,
And laughing eyes beheld the wheat
Nid-nodding o'er the fence.

And, oh, the smiles on every face,
As happy lad and lass
Through grass knee-deep on Casey's place
Went riding down to Mass.

While round the church in clothes genteel
Discoursed the men of mark,
And each man squatted on his heel,
And chewed his piece of bark.

"There'll be bush-fires for sure, me man,
There will, without a doubt;
We'll all be rooned," said Hanrahan,

:D

So the WSJ is in league with the Obama Administration?
Should this thread remain here or be moved to conspiracy theories?

The WSJ is in league with the powerfully monied interests. Wonder you in actuality on this issue?

Another name for powerfully monied interests is BIG Fuggin Banks.

Obama jumped in bed with the bankers as soon as he took the oath of office and they have been having their way with him ever since. He has prostituted himself, his party and his country for their money.

So, I guess you can say that the WSJ is in league with the Obama Administration as far as money can corrupt politicians.

...Yeah, the crash is right around the corner......
As you must have noticed this afternoon.

You mean this?
NEW YORK (Reuters) – Wells Fargo & Co (WFC.N) and U.S. Bancorp (USB.N) posted earnings that trounced Wall Street expectations, helped by outsized revenue from underwriting mortgages.

The market was down? So what? 92 points is really not much at 10k.

Of COURSE banks are generating revenue. We involuntarily spent about a trillion of our grandkids' tax dollars to make their balance sheets look pretty. They were the only businesses that ANYONE was spending money on only a year ago, whether we wanted to or not.

If one had to guess, they used a lot of their excess reserves and put in the bottom in the stock market in March, along with the majority of the stimulus bill money that "hasn't been spent yet".

Why the fuck do you think the powers that be are fighting so hard against a Fed audit?

The most expansively imaginable mind probably couldn't venture an adequate guess on where the money's REALLY been going.

Although, we should hope that at this point ol' Rabbi here finally gets the idea that Goldman benefitted from Paulson's brokered AIG bailout.

It's still fucking hilarious to me that he apparently seemed to be the last one on Earth to know about that, what with all the feigned economic knowledge he tries to kick around here :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back