Deep State Take-down In Progress!

I'm thinking that 2018 will be a very interesting year. And Trump and America will be the winners.

Prison Planet.com » Deep State Takedown In Progress: Is Trump About To Start Arresting Top Democrats And Bringing Them To Justice?
If nothing else, Trump is the most 'interesting' president in my lifetime but this article is pure speculation and wishful thinking. Trump will MAGA by leaving office.

yeahj its wishful thinking for sure.same as Obama,he lied about ending the middle eadt war,not only that,he has ties to the zionists who are always starting wars around the world.He is their puppet for them same as the last five previous administrations all have been.
If anything, the reverse is true.

The Deep State is slowly taking Trump down because he is a spineless coward. The folks that he is up against have committed treason, it is clear as day to someone that served under Reagan. Not only could they be put in prison, but they could face the death penalty.

Trump MIGHT that is a BIG might,growing some balls now and wanting to do the right thing-not holding my breath on it but i think that could be a possibility though because he DID have Rand Paul hand deliver a note to Putin. The Pauls believe in the constitution and they recognize that the CIA,FBI,IRS and FED are all evil organizations that needs to be abolished and that aide to Israel needs to stop so its my HOPES,Trump is looking to Putin for some help to try and fight them.WHY else have a rare politican who is not in service to Israel and the bankers,deliver a note to Putin? kinda gives me a little hope.:)

I'm thinking that 2018 will be a very interesting year. And Trump and America will be the winners.

Prison Planet.com » Deep State Takedown In Progress: Is Trump About To Start Arresting Top Democrats And Bringing Them To Justice?
If nothing else, Trump is the most 'interesting' president in my lifetime but this article is pure speculation and wishful thinking. Trump will MAGA by leaving office.

yeahj its wishful thinking for sure.same as Obama,he lied about ending the middle eadt war,not only that,he has ties to the zionists who are always starting wars around the world.He is their puppet for them same as the last five previous administrations all have been.

The Deep State is slowly taking Trump down because he is a spineless coward. The folks that he is up against have committed treason, it is clear as day to someone that served under Reagan. Not only could they be put in prison, but they could face the death penalty.

Are you saying he is nothing at all like our last president we had who was not corrupt Carter who went all out and tried to fight the deep State? I agree on that. IF he was for the people as carter was,he would have got rid of the CIA,FBI,IRS and FED by now.

Yeah he is a coward alright,unlike Carter,he has not tried to reform the CIA as he did and has not tried to get rid of them as he did either l which was the REASON he only served one term a fact many sheep in american cant accept,that the good presidents never serve more then one term anymore.:rolleyes:

Bush sr the exception,he did not serve two terms but that was cause he WANTED out at the time as i am sure you are aware of.

No, I definitely am not.

You need to stop being like the "liberals" and "conservatives," the "democrats" and "republicans," on this site. You are starting to think in black and white terms and it is clouding your judgement. ALL PRESIDENTS are a danger at this point. Even JFK, god bless him, was powerless from the start.

No man is entirely good, or entirely bad.

Did you know that Carter was handpicked by Rockefeller and the Trilateral commission?

Carter was not for "the people" in any way shape or form. I don't know where you have gotten such silly notion.

He was for global government. Rockefeller even admitted as such, and Carter had is cabinet packed with such men.

No matter what a person's intention is when they run for POTUS, I think they find a radically different situation when they are in office.

I really believe that Obama had every intention of getting rid of Gitmo. Unfortunately, the Deep State was even bigger than him. Likewise, I don't think Obama had much inclination to accelerate the wars. . . but he didn't have much of a spine. There was no choice if he wanted to advance his other priorities.

Trump probably has more of a spine, but he is trading off on some of his priorities and crumbling on his promises as well.

Carter definitely had more spine than Obama, but probably less than Trump.

Eliminating or reducing the entrenched bureaucracy of the Intel. agencies would be a fools errand for any president to spend their political capital on. None of them could do it. Some have had every intention of reducing it's power and trying to gain more control over it.

I believe that was the purpose of creating the DHS, it failed.

It only made matters worse. Some presidents have created MORE Intel agencies to counter the ones that exist, again, it just makes matters worse.

They are powerless and reach resistance.

I think you believe that elections actually don't exist at all, they do. Americans have an affect on who gets elected. That is why Carter got one term and why Bush got one term. But it had no affect on policy.

But WHY they don't matter is the Deep State controls policy, and the policy doesn't change, not in any way that is really meaningful to those in power. They have the public concentrating on issues that don't matter to those in power via the corporate press.

No president since the founding of the FED will touch it monetary policy or deviate from the path laid out. And none will ever be allowed to run that would ever hint at doing such a thing. The corruption in the media and the parties would end their run.

Trump hinted at doing something radically different with monetary policy and foreign policy, but till now? It has all been talk and not much has changed.

We'll see what becomes of this NAFTA re-negotiations and the end result of this China trade war. . . .

And whether or not this supposed civil war between the Deep State and the Public State is all to distract the public or whether there will actually be a purge of some of these rogue agents. If Trump is not impeached, and no agents go down, it is safe to assume they staged the whole thing to get funding for the military-industrial-complex, and to distract the public from the heinous shit that this administration is currently doing.

And THEY ARE DOING SOME VERY NASTY SHIT.

52deee93-27b1-471a-a5cd-43a8847e3874_1.e457264a98b7543f9fcc6838556fc9c4.jpeg

George Washington had WAY more executive control than any president today, yet the executive bureaucracy/Deep State itself is way more powerful and out of the reach of the citizenry. The technocracy is out of control.
f148138545a34213292de0218d2d0313.jpg

You proved yourself an unreliable narrator of your own argument with the first two words.

As you’re obviously not.

Though if Trump does start imprisoning his political opposition, you can be sure that republicans will do nothing to stop him.

Are you saying he is nothing at all like our last president we had who was not corrupt Carter who went all out and tried to fight the deep State? I agree on that. IF he was for the people as carter was,he would have got rid of the CIA,FBI,IRS and FED by now.

Yeah he is a coward alright,unlike Carter,he has not tried to reform the CIA as he did and has not tried to get rid of them as he did either l which was the REASON he only served one term a fact many sheep in american cant accept,that the good presidents never serve more then one term anymore.:rolleyes:

Bush sr the exception,he did not serve two terms but that was cause he WANTED out at the time as i am sure you are aware of.

No, I definitely am not.

You need to stop being like the "liberals" and "conservatives," the "democrats" and "republicans," on this site. You are starting to think in black and white terms and it is clouding your judgement. ALL PRESIDENTS are a danger at this point. Even JFK, god bless him, was powerless from the start.

Did you know that Carter was handpicked by Rockefeller and the Trilateral commission?

Carter was not for "the people" in any way shape or form. I don't know where you have gotten such silly notion.

He was for global government. Rockefeller even admitted as such, and Carter had is cabinet packed with such men.

No matter what a person's intention is when they run for POTUS, I think they find a radically different situation when they are in office.

I really believe that Obama had every intention of getting rid of Gitmo. Unfortunately, the Deep State was even bigger than him. Likewise, I don't think Obama had much inclination to accelerate the wars. . . but he didn't have much of a spine. There was no choice if he wanted to advance his other priorities.

Trump probably has more of a spine, but he is trading off on some of his priorities and crumbling on his promises as well.

Eliminating or reducing the entrenched bureaucracy of the Intel. agencies would be a fools errand for any president to spend their political capital on. None of them could do it. Some have had every intention of reducing it's power and trying to gain more control over it.

It only made matters worse. Some presidents have created MORE Intel agencies to counter the ones that exist, again, it just makes matters worse.

I think you believe that elections actually don't exist at all, they do. Americans have an affect on who gets elected. That is why Carter got one term and why Bush got one term. But it had no affect on policy.

But WHY they don't matter is the Deep State controls policy, and the policy doesn't change, not in any way that is really meaningful to those in power. They have the public concentrating on issues that don't matter to those in power via the corporate press.

No president since the founding of the FED will touch it monetary policy or deviate from the path laid out. And none will ever be allowed to run that would ever hint at doing such a thing. The corruption in the media and the parties would end their run.

Trump hinted at doing something radically different with monetary policy and foreign policy, but till now? It has all been talk and not much has changed.

We'll see what becomes of this NAFTA re-negotiations and the end result of this China trade war. . . .

And whether or not this supposed civil war between the Deep State and the Public State is all to distract the public or whether there will actually be a purge of some of these rogue agents. If Trump is not impeached, and no agents go down, it is safe to assume they staged the whole thing to get funding for the military-industrial-complex, and to distract the public from the heinous shit that this administration is currently doing.

George Washington had WAY more executive control than any president today, yet the executive bureaucracy/Deep State itself is way more powerful and out of the reach of the citizenry. The technocracy is out of control.

Yeah I knew that Carter was handpicked by the trilateral commission,thats not enough to convince me though he was evil as every president since kennedy has been though and not for us. I dont know how you can say he was not for the people when as i said,same as Kennedy, he ALSO tried to get rid of the CIA and he kept us out of wars.:abgg2q.jpg: Carter for sure had more spine than traiter trump. Trump has made no attempts whatsoever to get rid of the CIA,FBI or any of the other evil three letter alphabet organizations.All he gots to do is sign an executive order.

Oh and carter has come out and talked about how Israel controls america and is always killing palestines where traiter Trump went out and cut off aide to palestine but has yet to do so with Israel.Not in the least bit surprising since he has long standing ties to them. That was WHY the establishment did not care who was elected between him and Hitlery. They knew they would both serve them.

Oh and thats wishful thinking that Obama ever wanted to close Gitmo. Obama has close ties to the CIA same as Clinton and Bush. Kissinger was his mentor while in college.

what amazes me is people try and tell me Carter did not try and get rid of the CIA.:rolleyes:

I dont think I will even try and give you the evidence on that since you missed that part how he tried to get rid of the CIA. Dude that was WHY he only served one term was he was not going along with the establishments plans for a NWO agenda for the most part. Carter did not get reelected because of that. The establishment rigged the election for Reagan to get in.Its all documented that the elections were rigged for him same as they were for Bush jr both times.

Had carter been reelected somehow,I guarantee they would have assassinated him as well.They were not worried though cause they knew their boy Reagan,would get elected. Reagan was evil all the way back to his days as even a grade B actor in hollywood and for sure as governor. Oh and Bush sr did not get reelected because he was ready to step down at the time.If you recall,he was not upset at all about losing the election to Clinton.:D

In reality,Bush had already served two terms as president.:D By Ronnies second term,he had alzheimers diseace and was so senile Bush was running the country then.:D

Dude I thought you of all people for sure KNEW that we have no voice in elections? You're living in a fantasyland if you seriously think we an affect on who gets elected. Get serious.you trying to be funny? :lmao:

Our presidents are SELECTED for us,whoever they want in gets in.

Voting in a complete waste of time.You need to read the two books RIGGED and VOTESCAM. I had this idiot lady at work get mad at me when I told her I dont vote because of that even AFTER i told her to read those two books,.she got mad at me cause she did not want to hear the truth.she worships Reagan like a god in denial how evil he really was.she gets angry anytime i expose his corruption.

Carter had far more balls than traiter trump taking on the CIA and keeping us out of wars.:rofl: we know all about the assassination attempt on reagan but what is not near as well known is their was an assassination attempt on carter as well because he was not going along with their agenda. as the link says so well,he was given a warning shot with the message being clear-"you play ball with us or you will end up like Kennedy."

1979 U.S. President Jimmy Carter Assassination Attempt: CIA To Carter "Play Ball Or We'll Kill You Like We Did JFK." | Alternative

Notice in that link,that the CIA basically were going to use the name LEE HARVEY OSWALD again to be their patsy once more?:D

When Carter saw that name,he KNEW he better stop doing so many good things for the people,or the CIA would kill him as well and they would use another patsy with a name smiliar to oswalds.:D Knowing all that,he probably was not too upset at all when they rigged the election for their boy Ronnie to win.:D

The difference in JFK's assassination and Reagans was they at least gave Reagan a warning shot ,they were never trying to kill him,they knew he was so corrupt that after the warning shot fired into him,he would do their bidding.at first when he got in,he was trying to do things his own way,but after his attempt,I dont know all the details,but i heard from others over the years,his policys drastically changed after that for the worse.that they were totally different than what he at first was doing.

Last edited:
Oh and carter also has even been brave enough to come out and not only say Israels treatment of the palestine people is murderous but he ALSO been brave enough to come out and tell the truth that if you dont support Israel,you wont last long as a politician where traiter trump is kissing their ass and cut off aide ONLY to Isreal.the bastard.:mad: PLUS has shown no intention whatsoever of getting rid of the CIA,FBI or any other evil organization.:mad:

carter got in and cleaned up the corruption in the CIA bringing in stansfiled turner who fired all covert operaters which angered the CIA brass. Because of that carter kept us out of wars but once bastard reagan got in,he of course fired turner brininging in william casey and the CIA of course got back to their evil corrupt covert wars again as always thanks to their boy Reagan they knew they could count on.

Here is carter telling it as it is about the atrocities of Israel.That of course is what got kennedy killed was he cut off aide to them. Looks like from the comments below this video,a lot of people agree with me he is the only president since kennedy we had,who tried to do the right thing by exposing the corruption of Isreal.:thup:

that of course is WHY so many brainwashed sheep have fallen for the propaganda by the CIA controlled media that he is the worst president ever because they demonize him calling him a jew hater for telling the truth on Israel. its disgusting so many brainwashed sheep have fallen for their propaganda he was the worst president ever also.:mad: Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
How ANYBODY can say Carter was not for the people is beyond me.:rolleyes: as I just proved in the last video,he rightfully condems Israels actions against palestine,he tried to get rid of the CIA,he also signed into law,that american men who had a conscience about going to war,that they did not have to be drafted anymore. PLUS everything this link reveals he was for the people as well.:thup:

He was the last president who did not take contributions for corporations and foreigners and spend multii millons on a campaine AND unlike every president since reagan,did not go around the globe on book signing tours getting million in book signings or go out and play golf.He has actually gotten involved in charities and human rights as seen in the above video for the palestines.:thup:

Jimmy Carter’s forgotten history lesson
former president A former president has given the weight of his voice and reputation to the critics of the National Security Agency’s domestic spying program, blasting the federal government’s “invasion of human rights and American privacy

More than one generation has been brought up hearing that Carter was one of the worst presidents of all time, that his administration was egregiously corrupt and grossly incompetent, and that he made America a laughingstock among nations. The fact that Carter was and is a man of extraordinary personal character and integrity, and that he has displayed these qualities in abundance since leaving the White House, has made no difference. Every time he makes the news, he is denounced by a chorus of yahoos who remind us that he is, after all, Jimmy Carter, the man who made us all look stupid, the man we couldn’t wait to be rid of.

What a curious consensus this is.

For President Carter started no wars, bombed no civilians, and committed no crimes against the Constitution. He did not sell weapons to terrorists or spy on his political opponents. The handful of “scandals” associated with his term in office seem hilariously trivial in our age. He was, certainly, far from perfect — but perfection is a fairly useless standard to apply to any elected official. If we can move past the automatic associations that spring to mind when we think of Carter — the “malaise” speech, the killer rabbit, the hostage crisis — his presidency may be relevant for us in an entirely different way.

that of course is said by the CIA controlled media because he was the last president who was NOT corrupt.:D

No, I definitely am not.

Yeah I knew that Carter was handpicked by the trilateral commission,thats not enough to convince me though he was evil as every president since kennedy has been though and not for us. I dont know how you can say he was not for the people when as i said,same as Kennedy, he ALSO tried to get rid of the CIA and he kept us out of wars.:abgg2q.jpg: Carter for sure had more spine than traiter trump. Trump has made no attempts whatsoever to get rid of the CIA,FBI or any of the other evil three letter alphabet organizations.All he gots to do is sign an executive order.

Oh and carter has come out and talked about how Israel controls america and is always killing palestines where traiter Trump went out and cut off aide to palestine but has yet to do so with Israel.Not in the least bit surprising since he has long standing ties to them. That was WHY the establishment did not care who was elected between him and Hitlery. They knew they would both serve them.

Oh and thats wishful thinking that Obama ever wanted to close Gitmo. Obama has close ties to the CIA same as Clinton and Bush. Kissinger was his mentor while in college.

what amazes me is people try and tell me Carter did not try and get rid of the CIA.:rolleyes:

I dont think I will even try and give you the evidence on that since you missed that part how he tried to get rid of the CIA. Dude that was WHY he only served one term was he was not going along with the establishments plans for a NWO agenda for the most part. Carter did not get reelected because of that. The establishment rigged the election for Reagan to get in.Its all documented that the elections were rigged for him same as they were for Bush jr both times.

Had carter been reelected somehow,I guarantee they would have assassinated him as well.They were not worried though cause they knew their boy Reagan,would get elected. Reagan was evil all the way back to his days as even a grade B actor in hollywood and for sure as governor. Oh and Bush sr did not get reelected because he was ready to step down at the time.If you recall,he was not upset at all about losing the election to Clinton.:D

In reality,Bush had already served two terms as president.:D By Ronnies second term,he had alzheimers diseace and was so senile Bush was running the country then.:D

Dude I thought you of all people for sure KNEW that we have no voice in elections? You're living in a fantasyland if you seriously think we an affect on who gets elected. Get serious.you trying to be funny? :lmao:

Our presidents are SELECTED for us,whoever they want in gets in.

Voting in a complete waste of time.You need to read the two books RIGGED and VOTESCAM. I had this idiot lady at work get mad at me when I told her I dont vote because of that even AFTER i told her to read those two books,.she got mad at me cause she did not want to hear the truth.she worships Reagan like a god in denial how evil he really was.she gets angry anytime i expose his corruption.

Carter had far more balls than traiter trump taking on the CIA and keeping us out of wars.:rofl: we know all about the assassination attempt on reagan but what is not near as well known is their was an assassination attempt on carter as well because he was not going along with their agenda. as the link says so well,he was given a warning shot with the message being clear-"you play ball with us or you will end up like Kennedy."

1979 U.S. President Jimmy Carter Assassination Attempt: CIA To Carter "Play Ball Or We'll Kill You Like We Did JFK." | Alternative

Notice in that link,that the CIA basically were going to use the name LEE HARVEY OSWALD again to be their patsy once more?:D

When Carter saw that name,he KNEW he better stop doing so many good things for the people,or the CIA would kill him as well and they would use another patsy with a name smiliar to oswalds.:D Knowing all that,he probably was not too upset at all when they rigged the election for their boy Ronnie to win.:D

The difference in JFK's assassination and Reagans was they at least gave Reagan a warning shot ,they were never trying to kill him,they knew he was so corrupt that after the warning shot fired into him,he would do their bidding.at first when he got in,he was trying to do things his own way,but after his attempt,I dont know all the details,but i heard from others over the years,his policys drastically changed after that for the worse.that they were totally different than what he at first was doing.

Oh and carter also has even been brave enough to come out and not only say Israels treatment of the palestine people is murderous but he ALSO been brave enough to come out and tell the truth that if you dont support Israel,you wont last long as a politician where traiter trump is kissing their ass and cut off aide ONLY to Isreal.the bastard.:mad: PLUS has shown no intention whatsoever of getting rid of the CIA,FBI or any other evil organization.:mad:

carter got in and cleaned up the corruption in the CIA bringing in stansfiled turner who fired all covert operaters which angered the CIA brass. Because of that carter kept us out of wars but once bastard reagan got in,he of course fired turner brininging in william casey and the CIA of course got back to their evil corrupt covert wars again as always thanks to their boy Reagan they knew they could count on.

Here is carter telling it as it is about the atrocities of Israel.That of course is what got kennedy killed was he cut off aide to them. Looks like from the comments below this video,a lot of people agree with me he is the only president since kennedy we had,who tried to do the right thing by exposing the corruption of Isreal.:thup:

that of course is WHY so many brainwashed sheep have fallen for the propaganda by the CIA controlled media that he is the worst president ever because they demonize him calling him a jew hater for telling the truth on Israel. its disgusting so many brainwashed sheep have fallen for their propaganda he was the worst president ever also.:mad: Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.:rolleyes:

How ANYBODY can say Carter was not for the people is beyond me.:rolleyes: as I just proved in the last video,he rightfully condems Israels actions against palestine,he tried to get rid of the CIA,he also signed into law,that american men who had a conscience about going to war,that they did not have to be drafted anymore. PLUS everything this link reveals he was for the people as well.:thup:

He was the last president who did not take contributions for corporations and foreigners and spend multii millons on a campaine AND unlike every president since reagan,did not go around the globe on book signing tours getting million in book signings or go out and play golf.He has actually gotten involved in charities and human rights as seen in the above video for the palestines.:thup:

Jimmy Carter’s forgotten history lesson
former president A former president has given the weight of his voice and reputation to the critics of the National Security Agency’s domestic spying program, blasting the federal government’s “invasion of human rights and American privacy

More than one generation has been brought up hearing that Carter was one of the worst presidents of all time, that his administration was egregiously corrupt and grossly incompetent, and that he made America a laughingstock among nations. The fact that Carter was and is a man of extraordinary personal character and integrity, and that he has displayed these qualities in abundance since leaving the White House, has made no difference. Every time he makes the news, he is denounced by a chorus of yahoos who remind us that he is, after all, Jimmy Carter, the man who made us all look stupid, the man we couldn’t wait to be rid of.

What a curious consensus this is.

For President Carter started no wars, bombed no civilians, and committed no crimes against the Constitution. He did not sell weapons to terrorists or spy on his political opponents. The handful of “scandals” associated with his term in office seem hilariously trivial in our age. He was, certainly, far from perfect — but perfection is a fairly useless standard to apply to any elected official. If we can move past the automatic associations that spring to mind when we think of Carter — the “malaise” speech, the killer rabbit, the hostage crisis — his presidency may be relevant for us in an entirely different way.

that of course is said by the CIA controlled media because he was the last president who was NOT corrupt.:D

No, I definitely am not.

I think you have a good grasp of what's going on in America.
Unfortunately, you are ahead of your time and far ahead of most people's ability to see it.
Most people are stuck solidly on Republican vs Democrat, black vs white, poor vs rich etc - exactly as planned.

No, I definitely am not.

I think you have a good grasp of what's going on in America.
Unfortunately, you are ahead of your time and far ahead of most people's ability to see it.
Most people are stuck solidly on Republican vs Democrat, black vs white, poor vs rich etc - exactly as planned.

yeah I am beginning to think there are a lot of shills that have penetrated this site more than I thought. there is this one poster names sealybozo for example,you know of this troll right misterbeal? He is the same way with the democrats as that lady at work was i was talking about on her hero mass murderer reagan when i tell the truth to her how evil he really was.

I am seriously thinking he is a paid shill on the DNC committe because all he ever does is blame the republicans for everything and even when i exposed he helped prove for me in his OWN WORDS,that the dems are corrupt,he ignored the facts.He helped prove my case FOR ME by saying Bush invented NAFTA,when i proved that Bush invented it but it was never official until CLINTON signed it into office,he played dodgeball and changed the subject to how corrupt trump is after i posted this short video here that it was CLINTON that signed NAFTA that he condemned,into law,not Bush.:abgg2q.jpg:

check out this troll sealybozo here.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum he will evade those facts and just change it to the corruption of Trump like the coward he is.

Last edited:
As a dues paying member of the Deep State

You shall never defeat us!

Forum List

Back