Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Deep-State Dumpster Fire
by Mark Steyn

Steyn on America

March 23, 2019

You should have seen the one that got away...
bq-5c97688d85a52.jpeg

Late yesterday afternoon, there was a livelier than usual Friday-night news-dump, when the Attorney-General of the United States announced that Robert Mueller had wrapped up his "Russia investigation" and there would be no further indictments.

For two years, the prefatory "Russia" has been intended to give the word "investigation" more heft, to make it seem as if there was something more than let's-get-Trump-on-anything. But even the unlimited resources of a wretchedly corrupt federal justice system couldn't keep that going without something more than Michael Cohen's taxi medallions (only in America) and a few Russian troll farms, one of whom has amusingly decided to push back in court against Mueller and his showboating cronies.

Other than that, there are, as I said almost two years ago, no Russians in the Russia investigation - and what foreign "interference" with the 2016 election there was from Russia seems to have been amateur and minimal, unless you count MI6 spook Christopher Steele working his Moscow Rolodex on behalf of Hillary Clinton and her Deep State allies. There was, however, extensive domestic interference with the election, in that at the behest of the sitting administration the most powerful figures in the permanent bureaucracy set to work on a sophisticated surveillance operation against its political opposition: "Republics" in the Americas have been invariably prefaced by the qualifier "banana"; it just took Washington a little longer to sign up.

I'm tied up with trial preparation this weekend, but I don't really have much to say that I haven't said in the previous two years. We will see in the next few days whose version of these last three years prevails - mine or, say, John Brennan's. We begin in November 2016, on the morning after the election night before:
Mostly she was mad - mad that she'd lost and that the country would have to endure a Trump presidency... Hillary kept pointing her finger at Comey and Russia. 'She wants to make sure all these narratives get spun the right way,' this person said.

Read it all @
Deep-State Dumpster Fire

Deep-State Dumpster Fire
by Mark Steyn

Steyn on America

March 23, 2019

View attachment 252059
Late yesterday afternoon, there was a livelier than usual Friday-night news-dump, when the Attorney-General of the United States announced that Robert Mueller had wrapped up his "Russia investigation" and there would be no further indictments.

For two years, the prefatory "Russia" has been intended to give the word "investigation" more heft, to make it seem as if there was something more than let's-get-Trump-on-anything. But even the unlimited resources of a wretchedly corrupt federal justice system couldn't keep that going without something more than Michael Cohen's taxi medallions (only in America) and a few Russian troll farms, one of whom has amusingly decided to push back in court against Mueller and his showboating cronies.

Other than that, there are, as I said almost two years ago, no Russians in the Russia investigation - and what foreign "interference" with the 2016 election there was from Russia seems to have been amateur and minimal, unless you count MI6 spook Christopher Steele working his Moscow Rolodex on behalf of Hillary Clinton and her Deep State allies. There was, however, extensive domestic interference with the election, in that at the behest of the sitting administration the most powerful figures in the permanent bureaucracy set to work on a sophisticated surveillance operation against its political opposition: "Republics" in the Americas have been invariably prefaced by the qualifier "banana"; it just took Washington a little longer to sign up.

I'm tied up with trial preparation this weekend, but I don't really have much to say that I haven't said in the previous two years. We will see in the next few days whose version of these last three years prevails - mine or, say, John Brennan's. We begin in November 2016, on the morning after the election night before:
Mostly she was mad - mad that she'd lost and that the country would have to endure a Trump presidency... Hillary kept pointing her finger at Comey and Russia. 'She wants to make sure all these narratives get spun the right way,' this person said.

Read it all @
Deep-State Dumpster Fire

yeah, we already knew about who has been charged.

Who's been charged by Mueller in the Russia probe so far?

What a national embarrassment. That many ppl close to the campaign or in the campaign pleading guilty.

boo hoo

It's official: Russiagate is this generation's WMD
The Iraq war faceplant damaged the reputation of the press. Russiagate just destroyed it
Mar 23
Note to readers: in light of news that Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller’s investigation is complete, I’m releasing this chapter of Hate Inc. early, with a few new details added up top.

Nobody wants to hear this, but news that Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller is headed home without issuing new charges is a death-blow for the reputation of the American news media.

As has long been rumored, the former FBI chief’s independent probe will result in multiple indictments and convictions, but no “presidency-wrecking” conspiracy charges, or anything that would meet the layman’s definition of “collusion” with Russia.

With the caveat that even this news might somehow turn out to be botched, the key detail in the many stories about the end of the Mueller investigation was best expressed by the New York Times:
A senior Justice Department official said that Mr. Mueller would not recommend new indictments.

The Times tried to soften the emotional blow for the millions of Americans trained in these years to place hopes for the overturn of the Trump presidency in Mueller. Nobody even pretended it was supposed to be a fact-finding mission, instead of an act of faith.

The Special Prosecutor literally became a religious figure during the last few years, with votive candles sold in his image and Saturday Night Live cast members singing “All I Want for Christmas is You” to him featuring the rhymey line: “Mueller please come through, because the only option is a coup.”

The Times story today tried to preserve Santa Mueller’s reputation, noting Trump’s Attorney General William Barr’s reaction was an “endorsement” of the fineness of Mueller’s work:

In an apparent endorsement of an investigation that Mr. Trump has relentlessly attacked as a “witch hunt,” Mr. Barr said Justice Department officials never had to intervene to keep Mr. Mueller from taking an inappropriate or unwarranted step.

Mueller, in other words, never stepped out of the bounds of his job description. But could the same be said for the news media?
For those anxious to keep the dream alive, the Times published its usual graphic of Trump-Russia “contacts,” inviting readers to keep making connections. But in a separate piece by Peter Baker, the paper noted the Mueller news had dire consequences for the press:

It will be a reckoning for President Trump, to be sure, but also for Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, for Congress, for Democrats, for Republicans, for the news media and, yes, for the system as a whole…

This is a damning page one admission by the Times. Despite the connect-the-dots graphic in its other story, and despite the astonishing, emotion-laden editorial the paper also ran suggesting “We don’t need to read the Mueller report” because we know Trump is guilty, Baker at least began the work of preparing Times readers for a hard question: “Have journalists connected too many dots that do not really add up?”

just one mans opinion very long with many links
Read it all here
It's official: Russiagate is this generation's WMD

The Clinton news network ass wipes are shitting their pants still

If the miserable rats had to rely on ratings and ad revenue alone they would of shut down years ago .
it should of finished them , BUT i would imagine they make a good money losing write off for warner and you can have em say whatever you want

The rats now will run and hide

Mueller is now shaking because he was given free reign to after any potential crime. He did not.. He went after only ones connected to trump

This below proves democrats and the deep state are toast!!

And if one separates the gender in this poll the men will be even more stronger against the fake democrat news

//////

When voters were asked which television news source they trust the most, Fox News received a plurality of the vote, 37%, followed by CNN with 22% and MSNBC with 14%. CBS, NBC, and ABC all received 9%.

Clinton should be more careful who
Deep-State Dumpster Fire
by Mark Steyn

Steyn on America

March 23, 2019

View attachment 252059

Read it all @
Deep-State Dumpster Fire

What a national embarrassment. That many ppl close to the campaign or in the campaign pleading guilty.

Yes Clinton should be more careful who she hires.

Jo

Deep-State Dumpster Fire
by Mark Steyn

Steyn on America

March 23, 2019

View attachment 252059

Read it all @
Deep-State Dumpster Fire
Deep state hahahahahahahahaha

Pleading guilty is the only option left when you've been ruined by an avaricious prosecution machine.

This whole mess has been nothing more than Stasi police thug state tactics, and you moonbats rooted for every moment of it.

Pleading guilty is the only option left when you've been ruined by an avaricious prosecution machine.

This whole mess has been nothing more than Stasi police thug state tactics, and you moonbats rooted for every moment of it.

Soft on crime are you? We can go easy on these fellows if you'd like.

Soft on crime are you? We can go easy on these fellows if you'd like.
Stuff it up your ass, commie punk....I hope you get a prosecutorial microscope shoved up your ass one day.

A 95% conviction rate is ethically unachievable. It is done via sanctioned criminality and extreme prosecutorial misconduct. You cannot afford to call them on their lies it's too expensive.

Jo

Kind of hard to call it the Deep State when according to Trumpers, Mueller cleared Trump....

If the Deep State is so powerful to where they can indict and convict so many people in Trump's campaign/admin -- why would they clear Trump?

It must be fun being a trumper, never ever have to have any beliefs grounded in facts...

Forum List

Back