DEEP STATE COUP EXPOSED: CIA Infiltrated Trump Campaign...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CIA is by far the best in the world at carrying our Coups. And it has carried them out here in the US. Never underestimate how evil and powerful it is. I'll be praying for Trump.
Hopefully, Gina Haspel will change that.

The Evidence that the DOJ was / is complicit in this coup, along with the fact that Rosenstein ordered a Special Counsel investigation of Trump and his team based on a debunked propaganda-filled dossier, despite the fact that he refuses to order a Special Counsel investigation of these traitors based on a LOT of SOLID evidence, is that Brennan - already proven to have committed Perjury, will NOT be PERP-WALKED in handcuffs now.

Brennan was not only proven to have committed Perjury, it was also proven that he and Obama illegally spied on the American people, reporters, the media, US SENATORS, and even USSC JUSTICES.

The crimes and abuse of law and constitution perpetrated by Obama and Brennan, victimizing Americans, would make / is, I am sure, making Putin Smile, as this kind of sh!te is what HE and his KGB Buddies did / do...

The only thing you got right about the whole Trump business.

Putin Smiles.

I've been telling folks we're witnessing a well-orchestrated shadowy Coup-attempt against Trump. What Clinton and Obama did to him, is both unforgivable and Un-American. It's Treasonous, Watergate Ten-fold. But will they be held accountable? Stay tuned i guess.

Turns out there really was foreign collusion in the 2016 US presidential election. UK spies colluded with Obama hold-overs in the US deep state to try and get Hillary elected. When that failed they invented "Russiagate" to try and overthrow the US election.

Will President Trump wake up and see the danger that the US intelligence agencies pose not only to his presidency, but to the whole country? Tune in to today's Liberty Report:

Deep State Coup Exposed: CIA Infiltrated Trump Campaign

If any of this shit you post were true then tell me, why did the CIA and FBI let Trump get elected in the first place? All this shit you people read from your fake news sites has gotten a little ridiculous.

Hold on there Slick, Halper is a REPUBLICAN operative who spied on Carter for REAGAN and Russia Limbaugh let it slip today that he supported Tramp. Tramp is still paying Halper with our tax payer dollars.

Repub/Democrat, it makes no difference. This is an attempted coup by the POLITICAL CLASS against the wishes of the American People. What you simpletons haven't figured out is the Party's don't matter anymore. There is a Political Class, and it is at war with the American People. That is what this last election has shown.

The Evidence that the DOJ was / is complicit in this coup, along with the fact that Rosenstein ordered a Special Counsel investigation of Trump and his team based on a debunked propaganda-filled dossier, despite the fact that he refuses to order a Special Counsel investigation of these traitors based on a LOT of SOLID evidence, is that Brennan - already proven to have committed Perjury, will NOT be PERP-WALKED in handcuffs now.

Brennan was not only proven to have committed Perjury, it was also proven that he and Obama illegally spied on the American people, reporters, the media, US SENATORS, and even USSC JUSTICES.

The crimes and abuse of law and constitution perpetrated by Obama and Brennan, victimizing Americans, would make / is, I am sure, making Putin Smile, as this kind of sh!te is what HE and his KGB Buddies did / do...

The only thing you got right about the whole Trump business.

Putin Smiles.
and talks to president obammy on hot mic.

Coup d'etat. And don't be so quick to dismiss it. The CIA has been pulling off Coups all over the world for many years. It's also done it here in the US. It carried out a successful Coup d'etat against JFK. It can, and has happened here.

You have no clue about this issue. Exactly zippo. The investigation hasn’t even started yet. But YOU know everything anyway!
Fuck man, what a hyper-partisan clown.
I am thrilled that I’m not you! :21:

This is an attempted coup by the POLITICAL CLASS against the wishes of the American People.
The majority of the American people wanted someone other than Tramp.

Maybe. Based on obummers tacit approval for illegals to vote, and given CA deplorable state of government affairs we really don't know who all voted in CA. But, even if your claim is factual, it doesn't matter. The Founders set up a system to protect the Rights of the individuals because they realized that the Mob is both vicious, and stupid.

Hold on there Slick, Halper is a REPUBLICAN operative who spied on Carter for REAGAN and Russia Limbaugh let it slip today that he supported Tramp. Tramp is still paying Halper with our tax payer dollars.

Repub/Democrat, it makes no difference. This is an attempted coup by the POLITICAL CLASS against the wishes of the American People. What you simpletons haven't figured out is the Party's don't matter anymore. There is a Political Class, and it is at war with the American People. That is what this last election has shown.

Exactly.....
I find it sad when liberals crow about the right eating it's own.
They fail to understand what we're trying to accomplish and thats killing off the political elite whether they be Democrat or Republican.

Most think this stuff only happens in Banana Republics around the world. Well, think again. It's what happens when you combine corrupt Chicago thuggery with the Clintons. What a sad disgrace.

Brennan, Clapper, Jarret & the entire Obama Administration lied and many of them lied under oath.

Exactly why hasn't Susan Rice and Lynch been called to testify for what they did?

You little Trumpseters, sure think conjectures are facts! :disbelief:Wow.
This is like all the conjectures applied to Mueller's investigation, Mueller's team doesn't leak, so you little Trumpsters base your total beliefs on opinionated news, sans facts, just conjecture.
Like the Mueller investigation, I will wait until the investigation into the Halper involvement is completed and the facts are known, before I make a tin-foil-hat fool out of myself.
Carry on. :blahblah:
um the entire TRUMP MET WITH RUSSIANS is pure conjecture ya jackoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back