Deep in depth analysis of why Obama deserves a second term done by the media for once

i think most people want to close the book on this chapter and pretend it never happened. Carter, you are relieved of your title of worst prez ever.

• Banned
Snip

Obama told WJLA's Scott Thuman about his habit in an interview conducted Friday in Virginia Beach. "I'm ... a pretty good doodler. See, folks don't know that about me," the president said.*"You know ... all kinds of things. Faces, people. So sometimes when I'm in a big important international meeting and you see me writings stuff down it might be that I'm just, uh, drawing some, drawing some folks."

• Banned
So sometimes when he's in a BIG IMPORTANT meeting he's doodling? Shouldn't he be um, well, you know........PAYING ATTENTION?

i think most people want to close the book on this chapter and pretend it never happened. Carter, you are relieved of your title of worst prez ever.

I don't know, I heard Carter can't doodle and he sucks at pool. Obama on the other hand is good at everything, except uniting the country.

Chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, "Mr. President, North Korea just launched an attack into South Korea with air cover provided by China. Our military personnel are holding for now, but we need you to act and get them some help. I suggest we......."

President Obama, "Look!!! I drew a bus!"

Chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, "That's fantastic Mr. President but what about......."

President Obama singing, "The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round. The wheels on the bus go round and round all through the town. Everybody!"

No matter the subject, LL is always good for making it a benefit to the messiah in chief.

What, no link on how making "a mean pot of chili" is a sign of a highly evolved brain?
:lol::lol::lol:

No, the chili displays his compassion for Mexicans.

My chili is nothing more than pandering to my taste buds. So I can see the link from Obama to the Latinos.

Reagan's doodles:

reagandoodles-797596.jpg

From chicken sandwiches to empty chairs to presidential doodling you guys are so disenchanted with Romney you have to manufacture stuff to get pissed about.

Forum List

Back