Deep frying the bird for the first time this year

well i am glad to see you alive...clay cooker did great...nice crispy skin and moist meat.....

i know most chickens and turkeys are injected...hell most pork is too....i try to avoid that

turducken is suppose to be real good.....you can start with smaller birds like cornish game hens

I don't understand the alive thing though. Common sense tells you that you don't bring a propane heated object into a house with 3 gallons of boiling hot oil in it, so whoever's burning their houses down didn't receive a brain during fetal development. As far as any other mishaps that cause injury or death, again, it's common sense. The main and most important issue with hot oil is that water is your biggest enemy. So people who are putting in turkeys that aren't completely thawed, or drained, and who didn't check to make sure the oil displacement of the turkey would still maintain a safe level in the cooker, also didn't receive brains during fetal development.

But I'm not surprised, because people camped outside best buy in tents over night and apparently skipped thanksgiving altogether just so they could assure themselves a good deal on a TV :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back