Deep fired turkey

hmmm they used peanut oil...5 gals....i have no clue what that costs...and i will stick to simple and no danger....why should i have to inject all that ick in my turkey when i can just cook it simply and plainly and have a nice turkey....

wild turkey 101 and the young democratic convention in greensboro nc...lets not discuss that weekend at all.

Eh, that's one of the few foods that pretty much cooks itself, so long as you treat it right beforehand.

But I'll take ham over turkey any day of the week.

Triptowhateverthefuckisinthere and I don't get along well...

just for the hell of it...other than gunny...who do you get along well with?

:eusa_silenced:

hmmm they used peanut oil...5 gals....i have no clue what that costs...and i will stick to simple and no danger....why should i have to inject all that ick in my turkey when i can just cook it simply and plainly and have a nice turkey....

wild turkey 101 and the young democratic convention in greensboro nc...lets not discuss that weekend at all.

$18 a gallon...

18 bucks a gal.....so at 5 gals that is how much? 90 bucks... i can buy a nice damned romatoff cooker. Never fails with a romatoff cooker. why do people go for complex food fads...such as fried turkey? Might as well make or order a turducken. O you can get a turducken for $85 bucks.

Stuffed Turducken $85 Delivered | Buy Now! | Fresh from CajunGrocer

hmmm I am not sure about posting adish type things on here. I wonder where that is covered in the rules and guides lines...i think the latest and greatest mod should be quizzed on this issue....anyone seen del? its time for a pop quiz lol

deep frying turkey can be very dangerous...see alton browns show for the correct and safe way to do it...it will totally make you realize that to do it safely is a major hassele and why go out and buy a turkey fryer? why mess with tradition....hell i am southern and deep frying turkey is off my radar

I saw Alton Brown's piece on deep frying turkeys. I have heard nothing but good things about the taste but it sounds like a bit of a hassle to make.

New Topics

Forum List

Back