Deep down you know I'm the best poster on this board

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
and I've only been here since October 18th. I'm pure knowledge and entertainment 24/7 literally 24/7. You just never know what I will say next. I'm a dangerous poster to debate with. However, I can also be the most wise poster to discuss serious topics here with. All in all I'm the full package.

None of you have to admit it. I already know. We need more of me here. I'm going to initiate some big changes around here on my own. So buckle up and enjoy the ride, because there is a pot of Gold at the other end of the rainbow, and I'm the bus driver, and you are the retards in the back.

Also don't give me shit about my pants.

and I've only been here since October 18th. I'm pure knowledge and entertainment 24/7 literally 24/7. You just never know what I will say next. I'm a dangerous poster to debate with. However, I can also be the most wise poster to discuss serious topics here with. All in all I'm the full package.

None of you have to admit it. I already know. We need more of me here. I'm going to initiate some big changes around here on my own. So buckle up and enjoy the ride, because there is a pot of Gold at the other end of the rainbow, and I'm the bus driver, and you are the retards in the back.

I'm going to ask you a very tough question. One that the mainstream media always asks Obama.

Just how great are you????

I'm going to ask you a very tough question. One that the mainstream media always asks Obama.

Just how great are you????

What stocks should I invest in?

I tried to find the flame zone but was unsuccessful, again.
You didn't answer his question.

I can't help it if you can't see the answer.
You gave a trick answer. A measured amount of chicken stock can be added to beef vegetable soup to enhance flavor. Your response about how good your beef vegetable soup is appears to suggest your preference for beef stock, but weasels around a full fledged endorsement of beef stock over chicken stock. In addition, you completely ignore turkey, fish and lamb stocks. You exhibit indications of fraudulent knowledge about stocks.

A legend in your own mind.
I remember the post where I had to school you that judicial review was not part of the Constitution.
Carry on.

OP is the guy who kept his alleged fortune in a checking account waiting for the right time to go all in with gold, missing a once in a generation bull market.

Dumb fuck.

What stocks should I invest in?

In your case, invest heavily in D-Con....

rat-trap-ready-set.jpg

Think of it as free cheese, Rati.

Forum List

Back