Dedicate a song to someone...

hehe, I like CCR but Born on the Bayou was too cliche. You seem more like hitchhiker music kind of man when it comes to SoCal musicians
The Doors - The Hitchhiker - YouTube

whoa... I'm impressed... you are indeed a master at pegging people, Alan... :)

when I was thinkin' 'bout tunes for Alan, this tune popped into my head...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDQUg3h63TI]Spirit "I Got I Line On You" - YouTube[/ame]
It wasn't this one? :confused:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVUIasMNdt4]R.L. Burnside - Nothin' Man - YouTube[/ame]

a tune for anybody here who, after all these years, is tired of playin' the game and still has a restless young heart...

Gordon Lightfoot: Carefree Highway (1974) - YouTube

Most excellent choice. :clap2:

I already rep'd ya, so I owe ya one. Or two or three.:tongue:

next time I'm 'round your way, you can buy me a beer... :)

hmmm... ummm... where's Ne-He-Mah...? :eusa_eh:

Ne-He-Mah is Navajo for America. The United States. (Central Calif Coast)

Last edited:
For Gracie...Yes

[ame=http://youtu.be/HKTTlVGIeFk]Fleetwood Mac ~ Gypsy (Extended version) - YouTube[/ame]

Most excellent choice. :clap2:

I already rep'd ya, so I owe ya one. Or two or three.:tongue:

ah... love that place... been there twice...

last time was nearly 20 years ago... on a road trip with my two now-grown children...

time before that, 40 years ago while thumb trippin', I spent the preceding night and early morning of my 21st birthday on a beach just off Highway 1...

I used to dress just like her too, in my younger years.

That's me on the right.

Pic will be taken down shortly.

Last edited:

last time was nearly 20 years ago... on a road trip with my two now-grown children...

time before that, 40 years ago while thumb trippin', I spent the preceding night and early morning of my 21st birthday on a beach just off Highway 1...

Which beach? Big Sur? Cayucos? Morro Bay? Carmel?

Last edited:

Which beach? Big Sur? Cayucos? Morro Bay? Carmel?

I spent time, 40 years ago, hangin' out on the beach at Big Sur... (I think it was called Feiffer... btw... does everybody still get necked there...?)... as well as a coupla unnamed beaches that you hadda walk across cow pastures to get to...

but, gotta admit, truth be told, the beach I spent my birthday on wasn't on the central coast... it was just north of SF... I think it was called Stilson or Simpson or sumpin' like that...

Pfeiffer is near Big Sur, yes. Beautiful area. And no...never heard of a nude beach in that area. Only one I know of is called Pirates Cove, in Avila Beach...near Pismo.

You booger. You quoted my pics. Please edit so they go away?

eh...?! I did a bad thing...?

I don't leave pics up on the public board. I have some in my profile that is set for friends only. I can invite you to be pals, but I don't want them out here if I can help it. At least, not for very long. I am in hiding from some not so very nice people from another board. I do NOT want to be found. They stress me out and pick on me.

Foxfyre..Freedombecki..Sherry..Sunshine..:coffee:

[ame=http://youtu.be/iwhqK2Q5_YA]The Lennon Sisters - Swinging on a Star - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Off to bed, folks. It was fun dedicating songs. I will catch up tomorrow.

Nighters.

Pfeiffer is near Big Sur, yes. Beautiful area. And no...never heard of a nude beach in that area. Only one I know of is called Pirates Cove, in Avila Beach...near Pismo.

I arrived at Pfeiffer early one morning... nobody else was there...

I sat down on the beach to read a book...

others soon arrived but I didn't pay much attention to 'em at first...

after a while, I looked up and realized that, of the several dozen folks at the beach, I was the only one with any clothes on...

everybody else was completely buck nekked...

so I figured it was a local custom and stripped down to my birthday suit... :)

You booger. You quoted my pics. Please edit so they go away?

eh...?! I did a bad thing...?

I don't leave pics up on the public board. I have some in my profile that is set for friends only. I can invite you to be pals, but I don't want them out here if I can help it. At least, not for very long. I am in hiding from some not so very nice people from another board. I do NOT want to be found. They stress me out and pick on me.

'k... I'll edit my post...

Forum List

Back