Decolonization

...Tinmore is not concerned about a "solution" to the conflict. Neither is monte. They just want to endlessly debate what happened more than 70 years ago.
Incorrect. They are both Palestinian-Muslim shills, actively propagandizing for the Palestinians and against Israel, despite any foolish protestations to the contrary.

Let's threaten to reduce drastically teddy's daily food intake to no more than:

8 pizzas

12 hamburgers

and

16 hot dogs

a day.

I guarantee the guy will abandon the zionist ideology in a New York millisecond.
Jose,I don't always agree with Teddy but I will defend him,in this instant with your insulting post regarding Teddys weight,I have Teddys back,do it again and I will sort you out,that I can guarantee.......if personal insults is all you have,I suggest you Fcuk Off......steven

...Tinmore is not concerned about a "solution" to the conflict. Neither is monte. They just want to endlessly debate what happened more than 70 years ago.
Incorrect. They are both Palestinian-Muslim shills, actively propagandizing for the Palestinians and against Israel, despite any foolish protestations to the contrary.
Kondor,I have to chastise you yet again,the Palestinians and Jews got on well for a thousand years or more,only with the emergence of Zionism did things change,so Stop you inane posts,it does you no favours,Kondor,I expect better from you,for good reason....you are not a fool...keep well Kondie...steve

You are a Zionist shill. I am a realist. I am against Israel for the same reason I was against Apartheid South Africa. Plus I despise Islam, so if anything I would be a Palestinian Christian shill.

You are a Zionist shill. I am a realist. I am against Israel for the same reason I was against Apartheid South Africa. Plus I despise Islam, so if anything I would be a Palestinian Christian shill.
That's such silly melodrama. While you're flailing your Pom Poms in favor of your Islamic terrorist heroes in Gaza and the West Bank, the Christians are being driven out of the territory. Odd that you would flail your Pom Poms in favor of Islamic apartheid yet make blustering claims about South Africa.

Such phony chest-heaving.

That's such silly melodrama. While you're flailing your Pom Poms in favor of your Islamic terrorist heroes in Gaza and the West Bank, the Christians are being driven out of the territory. Odd that you would flail your Pom Poms in favor of Islamic apartheid yet make blustering claims about South Africa.

Such phony chest-heaving.

Hollie did you ever go to S.A. under APARTHEID ? I did and it was Inhuman and Shameful..You and others use this word without realizing what it really means..st

I spent time in South Africa before and after Apartheid. During Apartheid, for the local whites and whites from outside there for work, the place was wonderful before the end of Apartheid. The highways were better maintained than the interstates, autobahns or autostradas in the USA or Europe. You could get a multi course French or Italian meal at a classy restaurant for a tenth of what it would cost in Europe. The 4 and 5 star hotels were cheaper than dirt and you had blacks waiting on you for anything you needed, anything. But, the non-whites lived in fear of the white people. And they lived in abject poverty. I did business with the Boers and I remember driving around with a Boer and he explained to me that the kaffirs were simple people with "no brains" that benefitted from white rule. Most non-whites except some that were considered not black (Cape colored and Indians) , like the Israeli Arabs, did do ok, but most of the non-whites were treated like the Palestinian Muslims and Christians are treated by the Jews today.

I spent time in South Africa before and after Apartheid. During Apartheid, for the local whites and whites from outside there for work, the place was wonderful before the end of Apartheid. The highways were better maintained than the interstates, autobahns or autostradas in the USA or Europe. You could get a multi course French or Italian meal at a classy restaurant for a tenth of what it would cost in Europe. The 4 and 5 star hotels were cheaper than dirt and you had blacks waiting on you for anything you needed, anything. But, the non-whites lived in fear of the white people. And they lived in abject poverty. I did business with the Boers and I remember driving around with a Boer and he explained to me that the kaffirs were simple people with "no brains" that benefitted from white rule. Most non-whites except some that were considered not black (Cape colored and Indians) , like the Israeli Arabs, did do ok, but most of the non-whites were treated like the Palestinian Muslims and Christians are treated by the Jews today.
Totally Agree,if you were White,very Good,Black, Very Very Bad...Yes I heard the same garbage Monte from the Red Neck Boers(Great to see today,most are poor and unemployable)...Your summation Re Palestinians is completely correct,the Israelis are using the tactics of the despised South Africans of Boer extraction mainly(I think a fair few moved to Israel,I know a lot of Boer Murcenaries..sic... did)

As for your Kaffirs reference,which the Zionists etc., basically use on the Palestinians today...is the worse Racism and it is FILTH....thanks for your accurate exposae Monte....Some of the Zionist posters can barely see further than the end of their nose....steve

I have to pick you up on one thing Monte,the SA Roads are not in the league of our Aussie ones...As you could eat off our roads..LOL,take care Monte.

Last edited:
Let's threaten to reduce drastically teddy's daily food intake to no more than:

8 pizzas

12 hamburgers

and

16 hot dogs

a day.

I guarantee the guy will abandon the zionist ideology in a New York millisecond.

Let's threaten that a requisite to post here is to show your face in your avatar. I am sure that Jose will abandon this site in a New York millisecond.

Seriously, Hose-A, do you have anything intelligent to add to this thread that is on topic? No? Didn't think so.

For the record, I could not stand to eat only junk food like that, but if I could stomach it, that amount of food would feed me for more than a week. Sorry about your bad fucking luck.

LOL a partisan propaganda site versus a university library, excellent.

We all know how much better than the rest of us you think you are because of your education. but I still say that your link has no more weight than mine. At the end, your linked work references works written by 'scholars'. Does that inherently make it not propaganda? Not in my opinion.

Noam Chomsky and David Horowitz are both university educated and have at times spoke and/or taught at universities. Do you give the same weight to both because of their education?

It is clear that you haven't been able to discern the difference between propaganda and fact. That's why you hold the position you hold. You have never done the research. You, like Kelly Ann, have your alternative facts.

Originally posted by teddyearp
Let's threaten that a requisite to post here is to show your face in your avatar. I am sure that Jose will abandon this site in a New York millisecond.

LOL...

The only time I got fat in my life was when I lived in your country, teddy...

It didn't take me more than a couple of hours on US soil to understand why Americans are the fattest people in the world...

I had never seen in my whole life such a fantastic offer of all kinds of food from all over the world, most of them ridiculously cheap when compared to any other part of the world.

I was like a kid in a candy store.

I was already looking like a 9-month pregnant woman when (thank God) I finally came back home.

Seriously, Hose-A, do you have anything intelligent to add to this thread that is on topic? No? Didn't think so.

Seriously, teddy, it's a shame that prejudice against overweight people is still one of the last socially acceptable forms of discrimination in the modern world.

God knows how much I tried to avoid posting that message and the fact that in the end I couldn't resist the urge was a sad display of my moral weakness.

For the record, I could not stand to eat only junk food like that, but if I could stomach it, that amount of food would feed me for more than a week. Sorry about your bad fucking luck.

People have to love you the way you are, teddy... if losing weight is a precondition they definitely do not deserve your attention.

This is the attitude I would like to see every independent overweight person have towards the rest of the world:

"I pay my health insurance and buy my food with my own money.

So how much I weigh and how much I eat is nobody else's business but my own."

It is clear that you haven't been able to discern the difference between propaganda and fact. That's why you hold the position you hold. You have never done the research. You, like Kelly Ann, have your alternative facts.

It is clear to all here that you take propaganda and tout it as fact. that's why you continue to hold the position you hold.

Nice dodge on my actual question, but to be expected from you.

I present fact from academic and international organization archives, you and your kind only post propaganda, you people invented the "alternative truth".

I present fact from academic and international organization archives, you and your kind only post propaganda, you people invented the "alternative truth".

And now and again, you go they way of ad hominem. Giving a name to those who do not believe your tolerant views as the "Alt Right" while refusing to even think that your sources could in any way, regardless of author, also be considered propaganda.

Again, do you think that David Horowitz and Noam Chomsky, both highly educated, spread any sort of propaganda?

And now and again, you go they way of ad hominem. Giving a name to those who do not believe your tolerant views as the "Alt Right" while refusing to even think that your sources could in any way, regardless of author, also be considered propaganda.

Again, do you think that David Horowitz and Noam Chomsky, both highly educated, spread any sort of propaganda?

Standard right wing propaganda poster, what's your point.

LOL a partisan propaganda site versus a university library, excellent.

We all know how much better than the rest of us you think you are because of your education. but I still say that your link has no more weight than mine. At the end, your linked work references works written by 'scholars'. Does that inherently make it not propaganda? Not in my opinion.

Noam Chomsky and David Horowitz are both university educated and have at times spoke and/or taught at universities. Do you give the same weight to both because of their education?

I suspect from your question, your education has been "average" as you've apparently not encountered the many and various methods of academic research.

Briefly and simply, you begin by assuming all sources have a bias or agenda. You read what these sources say critically, that is with as open a mind as possible based on your background and upbringing, question what they say and check their sources whenever possible. Cross reference what they say with other sources, preferably any that argue against the thesis you are studying to (in)validate their arguments. If you find inconsistancies, errors or even outright falsehoods, make a note as these affect the credibility of the author(s). Ultimately, based on the aforementioned, you make a determination based on the facts presented from all sides of the argument.

or more simply:

Think of something that someone has recently told you. Then ask yourself the following questions:

Who said it?
Someone you know? Someone in a position of authority or power? Does it matter who told you this?
What did they say?
Did they give facts or opinions? Did they provide all the facts? Did they leave anything out?
Where did they say it?
Was it in public or in private? Did other people have a chance to respond an provide an alternative account?
When did they say it?
Was it before, during or after an important event? Is timing important?
Why did they say it?
Did they explain the reasoning behind their opinion? Were they trying to make someone look good or bad?
How did they say it?
Were they happy or sad, angry or indifferent? Did they write it or say it? Could you understand what was said?

Find more at: Critical Thinking | SkillsYouNeed

As I've said in the past, I used to be "pro-Israel" but when I researched this conflict using critical thinking techniques, I found that in the balance of lies and propaganda, the Zionist narrative has been by far, the less credible of the two.

Or more simply, Zionists are the bigger liars, period.

Interestingly, in high school I wrote a scathing current events report about the evil Arabs who were attacking the brave Israelis. I was brainwashed too. It took a few years of university study, access to source documentation and a few brave professors, to learn the truth.

Forum List

Back