Decoding Obama's Gun Control Executive Orders

history will have ways of recording your veiws that will make you very proud Im sure

what will you do when it finnally hits you fools that you are the minority and will be getting more minorityish evey year of your lives?

Supporters of the Second Amendment are by far a Massive Majority in this country TM. You assholes who would take all our guns away, are a tiny Minority.

Do try and get your facts right.

So is this topic you guys' way of admitting you fucked up when you said he was going to come for your guns with unconstitutional EOs?

No. It's that right now he is just engaged in meaningless photo ops and "speeches" for political purposes. What a convenient distraction for the Debt Ceiling and Deficit issues, btw.

As many who support the 2nd Amendment have said over and over again, we already have plenty of laws and regulations. What a shame our government is so poor at enforcing them (Fast and Furious, anyone?).

One interesting wrinkle that should concern everyone is making confidential patient data available to law enforcement officials. How special is that?

Oh, look how refrained and directed you are trying to be now. Let's forget all the hysteria from just 24 hours ago...

Sorry. You guys blew your credibility. And you are doing it again with all this hypocritical shit about "political purposes". As if all that piss about "unconstitutional gun grab" wasn't politically motivated. :lol:

And now, right when we need credibility and integrity and wisdom and no jumping to conclusions and political bullshit in order to defend our Second Amendment rights, you assholes have written yourselves out of play.

When will you fucking learn to keep your goddam powder dry instead of dribbling your piss all over it?

FUCK!

I'm going to go with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

He really is the worst President since James Buchanan.

I think it is unwise to characterize Obama as stupid, insane or anything else.

What he is, is a very clever, Driven, Ideologue. Who's Primary goal is the utter destruction of his Political Rivals. Every thing he does is Calculated. Calculated not to do what is best for this country, but to score the most political points, and do as much Damage to the GOP as possible.

Obama is far from intelligent.

He only looks like an evil genius next to the mentally challenged on the right who chug the Daily Piss.

The GOP damages itself. Like one of those robots hitting itself on the head.

Did I call him intelligent?

Some of you little right wong freinds here agreed with the idea.

some just insulted people on the left for calling the idiots scumbags

I think it is unwise to characterize Obama as stupid, insane or anything else.

What he is, is a very clever, Driven, Ideologue. Who's Primary goal is the utter destruction of his Political Rivals. Every thing he does is Calculated. Calculated not to do what is best for this country, but to score the most political points, and do as much Damage to the GOP as possible.

He only looks like an evil genius next to the mentally challenged on the right who chug the Daily Piss.

Being clever and calculating requires intelligence.

He isn't that smart. Just incredibly lucky to be surrounded by enemies who can't fight their way out of a piss-soaked paper bag.

Being clever and calculating requires intelligence.

He isn't that smart. Just incredibly lucky to be surrounded by enemies who can't fight their way out of a piss-soaked paper bag.

fucking racist

I'd call him sly and clever, not smart.

If he were truly smart, he'd have been able to write some articles for the Harvard Law Review.

Forum List

Back