Decoding Obama's Gun Control Executive Orders

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
This is a perfect decoding of the Executive Orders Obama announced this a.m. during his child exploitation photo op:

So Obama released his Executive Orders to Prevent Maniacs From Being Maniacs today. I’ve taken the time to translate the summaries into plain English below:

1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.

Tell the government to follow the law.

2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.

Tell the regulators to stop the stupid and useless regulations.

3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.

Pay the states back for the unfunded mandates that the Feds keeps making.

4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.

Tell the Attorney General to do his job.

5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.

Start another unfunded mandate. (See #3.)

6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.

Tell FDLs how to do something no one is ever going to bother to do.

7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.

Do the same thing the NRA already does, only half as well at twice the cost.

8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).

Do what Underwriters Laboratories already does, only half as well at twice the cost.

9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.

Tell the Feds to do their jobs.

10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.

Tell the DOJ to do its job.

11. Nominate an ATF director.

Tell myself to do my job.

12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.

Spend more money.

13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.

Tell everyone to do their goddamned jobs.

14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.

Tell the doctors to figure out why it isn’t the feds’ fault that they aren’t doing their jobs.

For the remaining 15 - 23

Where is your documentation?

Obama shows signs of mild retardation.

I'm going to go with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

He really is the worst President since James Buchanan.

WOW, more simple minded attacks from TM. Shocker. lol

Anyone who does not agree with her, and lick Obama's Boots in blind faithful worship. Is according to her. Full of hate, and racism, and a "scum Bucket"

So is this topic you guys' way of admitting you fucked up when you said he was going to come for your guns with unconstitutional EOs?

I think it is unwise to characterize Obama as stupid, insane or anything else.

What he is, is a very clever, Driven, Ideologue. Who's Primary goal is the utter destruction of his Political Rivals. Every thing he does is Calculated. Calculated not to do what is best for this country, but to score the most political points, and do as much Damage to the GOP as possible.

I think it is unwise to characterize Obama as stupid, insane or anything else.

What he is, is a very clever, Driven, Ideologue. Who's Primary goal is the utter destruction of his Political Rivals. Every thing he does is Calculated. Calculated not to do what is best for this country, but to score the most political points, and do as much Damage to the GOP as possible.

Obama is far from intelligent.

He only looks like an evil genius next to the mentally challenged on the right who chug the Daily Piss.

The GOP damages itself. Like one of those robots hitting itself on the head.

Last edited:
Decoding Obama's Gun Control Executive Orders.

Holy shit, that's funny. :lol:

You guys have been decoding them before he even told you what they were going to be!

"Unconstitutional!!!!" "Gun grab!!!!" "Biden said so!"

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

what will you do when it finnally hits you fools that you are the minority and will be getting more minorityish evey year of your lives?

So is this topic you guys' way of admitting you fucked up when you said he was going to come for your guns with unconstitutional EOs?

No. It's that right now he is just engaged in meaningless photo ops and "speeches" for political purposes. What a convenient distraction for the Debt Ceiling and Deficit issues, btw.

As many who support the 2nd Amendment have said over and over again, we already have plenty of laws and regulations. What a shame our government is so poor at enforcing them (Fast and Furious, anyone?).

One interesting wrinkle that should concern everyone is making confidential patient data available to law enforcement officials. How special is that?

Forum List

Back