declining U.S values

dustythedog

Rookie
Aug 6, 2011
Arizona
I hate to say it but,the majority of Americans fit this description.definitely the far left and anyone affected by the dread disease OBAMANOSIS. The spoiled wall street protesters are mostly nutcases and paid union thugs with very few even knowing why they’re there are literally often Stoned & Stupid. But let’s not forget the hard right. bible-thumping with one hand, while the other is in somebody’s pocket. Then you’ve got those in the middle , living a day at a time, caring mostly for themselves, not willing to take a stand one way or the other. The swing vote decides most elections, yet most have no idea what’s going on outside of their world. Most lean right, but where’s the real middle! Sitting on that fence must get really uncomfortable. So what’s so hard to figure out ? Is common sense really that uncommon? Or have we become so politically correct, so dammed civilized , that we can’t see that for a society to survive we must have a few rules, and that some of those rules when broken, must result in the forfeiture of the transgressors life and or liberty. Let’s talk about child a few of them.

Child Molesters:

If there is a hell I’m sure there's a special place for them. But I’d prefer to make sure they make the trip in record time! They belong in a pine box ! No probation, no prison terms, They only thing they deserve is death and yes the punishment should fit the crime , just like the old days, hanging, but not a quick snap of the neck, but slow strangulation. But. not in America, Maybe the Obama method, no trial, put them in the desert, light their ass with a predator drone. Effective but expensive, not to mention illegal. But we could simply lock them up for the rest of their natural life, put them in a federal facility just for child molesters, with a daily routine of hard labor. Let them grow their own food,spend as little as possible on them, and quit trying to rehabilitate them. If you want to see how screwed-up the situation is, just look at Penn State. Imagine that ! Football being more important than kids. I don’t understand, and the kids of the university protest the firing of their scumbag coach, and to think of the tuition their parents pay for that solid education, these are same kids that openly admit cheating on exams,obviously morality is not taught at Penn State. But would it be different at any Big Ten campus. I doubt it!.

Ya, I agree that we are seeing a decline in family values when the crowd that gets so outraged at Clinton (the last President to actually shrink the size of government and sign off on a balanced budget) getting a blowjob and now they stand ready to nominate a man who makes Clinton look like a freaking saint!!!

Ya, I agree that we are seeing a decline in family values when the crowd that gets so outraged at Clinton (the last President to actually shrink the size of government and sign off on a balanced budget) getting a blowjob and now they stand ready to nominate a man who makes Clinton look like a freaking saint!!!

or perhaps lying under oath doesnt sit well with the honest

or perhaps lying under oath doesnt sit well with the honest

You show me a President who shrinks government and balances a budget and I don't care if he lies under oath either. Hell, even Reagan lied under oath while raising taxes and increasing the size of government. He just didn't get caught. But since he had an (R) after his name the RW crowd was just peachy with that. And obviously since Clinton's the most popular politician in America you must be in the vast minority on this one.

Last edited:

It wasnt the blowjob dufus.

But as long as democrats profited from the savings and loan scandal its good, lets make it about a blowjob.

That memo has been around a while.

But as long as democrats profited from the savings and loan scandal its good, lets make it about a blowjob.

Like hell it wasn't. Nice try at deflection.

Poll Clintons approval rating up in wake of impeachment - CNN

Like hell it wasn't. Nice try at deflection.

Poll Clintons approval rating up in wake of impeachment - CNN

The BJ is where it ended.

Thanks for playing.

Whaa, whaa, whaa,.....

Poor, poor, pitiful you.

And what a crock of shit.

Is common sense really that uncommon? Or have we become so politically correct, so dammed civilized , that we can’t see that for a society to survive we must have a few rules, and that some of those rules when broken, must result in the forfeiture of the transgressors life and or liberty.

Yes, we should definitely become less civilized.

Forum List

Back