Declining moral values

Then report the teacher.

My son had some horrible ones.

Including the ones who put his friend who had great grades in "special class" after his mother was murdered because he stopped doing school work for two weeks.

Report them and fight the system.

And this is where you are arguing that morals and values need to be taught??? In school?

Go get the fucking quote of mine where I said that ?

:
Stop lying and stick to facts

Are you telling us how to think ? :eusa_eh

No Im telling you to not lie.

Its not a moral thing its a logic thing.

I wnat to help solve the countries problems and you can not solve any issue with lies.

Dont you already know that ?

OK I get it you are a lying POS waste of time.

Noted

Lets see. We are discussing declining moral values. You are posting articals about school class size. That to solve the problem we need to build more schools and have smaller class size.

What part did I miss?

That is arguing that schools and teachers are the ones who should be teaching said morals and values

Last edited:
A small school teaching the wrong stuff is no better than a big school teaching the wrong stuff. Some of the very best teachers I had and the courses I most benefitted from were in classes of 50 to 200 or more. Some of the worst teachers I had were teaching classes of fewer than 20.

The problem is not the size of the school as much as it is the theory of what is taught and how it is taught and what is and isn't important. Smaller schools usually provide more community and teachers are more likely to know all the kids which is a good thing; but indoctrination is indoctrination despite the size of the school or classroom.

What determines whether the kids are well served are community values, parental values, teacher values, and involvement of all in the process. If the kids are taught and reinforced on all sides that they are disadvantaged, victims, or products of a corrupt and vile system, are taught to respect and admire poor role models, they will likely incorporate that into their personal ideology and attitudes and perpetuate it.

If the kids are taught that they live in a great country, that greatness includes respect for oneself and others, are taught to respect and admire good role models, are taught that possibilities are unlimited and they can aspire to reach for the best that is in them, and they are reinforced in that on all sides, they will likely incorporate that into their personal ideology and attitudes and perpetuate it.

Too Big High Schools: Science Videos - Science News - ScienCentral

Please go read about the study.

It is cold hard facts about which schools work.

Smaller schools work better.

Their football teams are not as good but their education is much better.

I vote to put our money on teaching and not paying tons of money in Administrator pay because we have schools so big they need 3 vice principles at 70,000 a year.

OK I get it you are a lying POS waste of time.

Noted

Lets see. We are discussing declining moral values. You are posting articals about school class size. That to solve the problem we need to build more schools and have smaller class size.

What part did I miss?

That is arguing that schools and teachers are the ones who should be teaching said morals and values

Morals are generally associated with being a set of values that are absolutes based on one's belief system or faith.

There is no way that a teacher could know what the various belief systems are of all her students, as well as be able to accommodate them all during class time.

The teacher should teach that actions generate consequences, and the way to live is to be aware of the consequences of all your actions.

That can be taught, because it's just basic physics.........for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

If this country cared about kids we would educate them as a top priority.

Instead we have turned our schools into HUGE prison like schools where no one knows the kids personally and they are treated like little budding criminals.

We scream about how bad the schools are and call any real attempt to fix them "throwing money at the problem".

Be willing to pay the taxes it takes to make our schools the envy of the world they once were.

THEY HAVE TO BE SMALLER WITH MORE TEACHERS AND LESS ADMINISTRATION.

church schools can kick out anyone they want to kick out, NO NOT LIKE CHURCH SCHOOLS!

Like the schools we used to have back when we were the best in the world.

Smaller with better paid teachers and need for fewer administrators who suck all the money out of the system with their big salaries.

Now who is lying they are not talking about schools teaching our kids? Those posts look like facts to me

Why is it all we focus on with 'declining values' is teen pregnancy? How about prioritizing values? Let's start with not killing and work back from there.

I've never supported abortion. So that's not an issue for me. I've never murdered anyone.

Dear idiot,
The facts are that I NEVER said schools should teach kids morals.

I said they should teach tem facts and how think for themselves.

When American kids have to attend broken schools and here their parents say stupid assed shit like "throw money at the problems' whenever someone tries to fix these schools then they dont believe their partents care about them. They then are alot less likely to accept the morals of that these parents try to teach them.

These parents are teaching their kids to value money over education.

Now stop fucking lying and get some morals

If this country cared about kids we would educate them as a top priority.

Instead we have turned our schools into HUGE prison like schools where no one knows the kids personally and they are treated like little budding criminals.

We scream about how bad the schools are and call any real attempt to fix them "throwing money at the problem".

Be willing to pay the taxes it takes to make our schools the envy of the world they once were.

THEY HAVE TO BE SMALLER WITH MORE TEACHERS AND LESS ADMINISTRATION.

church schools can kick out anyone they want to kick out, NO NOT LIKE CHURCH SCHOOLS!

Like the schools we used to have back when we were the best in the world.

Smaller with better paid teachers and need for fewer administrators who suck all the money out of the system with their big salaries.

Now who is lying they are not talking about schools teaching our kids? Those posts look like facts to me

Me Too!!

Dear idiot,
The facts are that I NEVER said schools should teach kids morals.

I said they should teach tem facts and how think for themselves.

When American kids have to attend broken schools and here their parents say stupid assed shit like "throw money at the problems' whenever someone tries to fix these schools then they dont believe their partents care about them. They then are alot less likely to accept the morals of that these parents try to teach them.

These parents are teaching their kids to value money over education.

Now stop fucking lying and get some morals
Yet, the topic is morals and you went off on something else. Your school was huge, I imagine.

We have stopped making children the center of American life.

They are repaying us with not having OUR morals the center of their lives.

here you go you lying sack of shit

Yes, and then you move on to a diatribe about schools and class size.

You say children are not repaying you with your values...do you say you are the one teaching those said vales and morals..or do you continually harp about class size and teachers?

and who's lying now? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

98183-106343-helen-lovejoy_large.jpg

Then report the teacher.

My son had some horrible ones.

Including the ones who put his friend who had great grades in "special class" after his mother was murdered because he stopped doing school work for two weeks.

Report them and fight the system.

And this is where you are arguing that morals and values need to be taught??? In school?

This is what you claimed.

It was a lie.

Dont try and change what you claimed now.

Forum List

Back