Decline/Demise of America

Your S/N says Olde europe and your attitude says neo-liberal [which even separately say more than your post which amounts to nothing more than a semi-eloquent name calling rant.] so it is difficult to determine which of the two pseudo human traits is the dominant one...you leave out anything to measure your tears against such as what was America like prior to Gingrich? at what point in time was it like that? how long was it like that? all essentials in making yours a valid argument [which of course me and you both know was not the intent anyway ]
Gingrich was and is silver tongued, his secret is not in fooling gop voters, it is in fooling the poorly educated democrats and not many democrats are smart enough to see that is the real problem in America.
It always seems that when europe and or the American left are running a scam on the American treasury folks like you pop up with thinly veiled name calling rants because the scam is not working.

You could have read, understood, and then addressed my argument, and read the article I linked in support of my argument. And yet the questions you pose demonstrate you didn't, and therefore you couldn't, and thus you are reduced to musings about my screen name, and my "attitude", about which you are as ignorant as you are about the other stuff you promulgate.

All that could be said to be quite funny - funniest of all would be the Europeans running scams on the American treasury - but I don't have that kind of time. Now run along, Einstein; you'll continue to put into evidence America's decline, and need none of my help for that.

You could have read, understood, and then addressed my argument, and read the article I linked in support of my argument. And yet the questions you pose demonstrate you didn't, and therefore you couldn't, and thus you are reduced to musings about my screen name, and my "attitude", about which you are as ignorant as you are about the other stuff you promulgate.

if you believe it was an argument and not a rant you would be the one who is lacking in understanding.
I did not read the link, I am interested in what you claimed happened in America and what it changed, when it changed and what it was like previously before the change you claim...the reason for asking is because it would expose your "argument" as a rant

All that could be said to be quite funny - funniest of all would be the Europeans running scams on the American treasury - but I don't have that kind of time. Now run along, Einstein; you'll continue to put into evidence America's decline, and need none of my help for that.
I also knew after challenging the rant and exposing the european three card monte style scam it would be time for you to leave

New Topics

Forum List

Back