Declassified Memos Show FBI Illegally Shared Spy Data on Americans with Private Parties

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
BEGUN, THE LEAK WAR HAS.

Time to tar and feather the elite establishment of the DC Beltway.

In his final congressional testimony before he was fired by President Trump this month, then-FBI Director James Comey unequivocally told lawmakers his agency used sensitive espionage data gathered about Americans without a warrant only when it was “lawfully collected, carefully overseen and checked.”

Once-top secret U.S. intelligence community memos reviewed by Circa tell a different story, citing instances of “disregard” for rules, inadequate training and “deficient” oversight and even one case of deliberately sharing spy data with a forbidden party.

For instance, a ruling declassified this month by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) chronicles nearly 10 pages listing hundreds of violations of the FBI’s privacy-protecting minimization rules that occurred on Comey’s watch.

The behavior the FBI admitted to a FISA judge just last month ranged from illegally sharing raw intelligence with unauthorized third parties to accessing intercepted attorney-client privileged communications without proper oversight the bureau promised was in place years ago.
Declassified memos show FBI illegally shared spy data on Americans with private parties.

I would settle for jailing Comey in lieu of Hilly, Seems there is plenty of reason to fire him. If he wants to drain this he needs to hire an outsider unknown with no ties to dems.

On Wednesday, investigative news site Circa News broke a blockbuster story about illegal spying during the Obama years. So far, only Fox News and a handful of conservative websites have covered the bombshell news. According to Newsbusters, the big three networks -- ABC, CBS, and NBC -- have completely omitted the story from their evening broadcasts. So have the Washington Post, the New York Times, and every other major mainstream media outlet. They've opted instead to cover RussiaGate fodder that continues to bear little fruit and negative news about Donald Trump. Shock: Complete MSM News Blackout on NSA Illegal Spying Bombshell
Accountability by the press is only for repubs

BEGUN, THE LEAK WAR HAS.

Time to tar and feather the elite establishment of the DC Beltway.

In his final congressional testimony before he was fired by President Trump this month, then-FBI Director James Comey unequivocally told lawmakers his agency used sensitive espionage data gathered about Americans without a warrant only when it was “lawfully collected, carefully overseen and checked.”

Once-top secret U.S. intelligence community memos reviewed by Circa tell a different story, citing instances of “disregard” for rules, inadequate training and “deficient” oversight and even one case of deliberately sharing spy data with a forbidden party.

For instance, a ruling declassified this month by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) chronicles nearly 10 pages listing hundreds of violations of the FBI’s privacy-protecting minimization rules that occurred on Comey’s watch.

The behavior the FBI admitted to a FISA judge just last month ranged from illegally sharing raw intelligence with unauthorized third parties to accessing intercepted attorney-client privileged communications without proper oversight the bureau promised was in place years ago.
Declassified memos show FBI illegally shared spy data on Americans with private parties.

You know Weatherman, I brought this thread back because you deserve a lot of credit for paying attention! May I suggest you keep it afloat for a few days-)

Why you ask?

Well, you do know that today alphabet soup agencies of the fed had to turn over all of the pertinent documents to congress, yes.

Well, it isn't being reported much in the press, but I heard 2 congress people from the freedom Caucus on the radio INSISTING that after viewing the documents, none of the Freedom Caucus will vote for ANY "continuing resolution" to fund the government, not any budget agreement, UNLESS included in the bill, is release of the data to the public.

Let me translate that into English----------> They got either the Obama FBI, DOJ, or both, and; those documents provided the proof. All I can tell you one of them was sooooooooo pissed, he was actually raising his voice proclaiming, and I quote----->"It was all a set up!"

At least the Senate has shelved debate on the renewal of Section 702....why do they need to stifle through closure?....

Forum List

Back