Declassified: Massive Israeli Manipulation of US Media Exposed

ERGO

Bursting Bubbles
Feb 24, 2012
Declassified: Massive Israeli Manipulation of US Media Exposed
MediaOctopus1.jpg

Files declassified in America have revealed covert public relations and lobbying activities of Israel in the U.S. The National Archive made the documents public following a Senate investigation. They suggest Israel has been trying to shape media coverage of issues it regards as important. You can download the files from the web-site of the Institute for Research on Middle Eastern policy.
Source link: *: ICH - Information Clearing House

EXCELLENT LINKS FOR INFORMATION

The Israel Lobby Archive

Institute for Research: Middle Eastern Policy - IRmep

Declassified: Massive Israeli manipulation of US media exposed - YouTube

Last edited:
Could that be why this happens?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziSTY408h6k]Off the Charts - YouTube[/ame]

Why the U.S. Media Barely Covered Brutal Right-Wing Race Riots in Tel Aviv

Joshua Holland: MJ, I want to talk to you about some issues you’ve been writing about. But first I want to talk a little bit about the discourse here in the United States. I’m one of many people who believes there is an Israel lobby. I’m not sure why that’s even controversial. And among other things, it works to kind of narrow the range of acceptable discourse on Israel and Palestine. You are a former AIPAC staffer, right?

MJ Rosenberg: Right. To defend myself that was way back in the '80s. In fact I was a pretty happy AIPAC staffer. I even left there on good terms. I have to say in those days it’s not so much my politics were different, AIPAC was different then. The policies weren’t nearly as reactionary then as they are now.
JH: From your inside perspective on that organization, what did you see as far as their tendency to call out criticism that they think is illegitimate or beyond the pale?

MR: They consider all criticism of Israel illegitimate. It’s all beyond the pale. I suppose their definition would be if by some miracle someone like Joseph Lieberman made a statement critical of Israel it would be legitimate. When I worked there in the '80s, back before everyone had computers, they had a big war room where all they did was assemble every bit of data on members of Congress, on candidates, but also on writers, celebrities – anyone in the public eye.
In those days they would just put them in these folders. They always had at hand all this negative information -- what they considered negative information -- to tar people as being anti-Israel or even anti-Semitic. That stuff would be given to reporters if something came up. They were either initiated on their own to give to reporters or some reporter called them because they had a treasure trove of information.
Why the U.S. Media Barely Covered Brutal Right-Wing Race Riots in Tel Aviv | World | AlterNet

Off the Charts - YouTube

Yes, another video to add to my collection, Thanks

The Zionists realize they instigated the troubles in Palestine/Israel by stealing the Palestinians land and by murdering innocent people and they know that this created the hatred of the Arabs/Palestinians and that they will want to try to take back the land the Zionists stole. By indoctrinating Jews in a false history of Israel and inculcating them in Talmudic racial superiority with a demonization campaign directed towards the indigenous population, the Israeli Zionist Jewish leadership have tried to justify their atrocites and to cover-up the atrocities that they cannot so easily justify in a PR, Hasbara campaign of perception management...this means having the American lap dog Zionist controlled media filter the news, omitting and whitewashing events.

Off the Charts - YouTube

The Zionists realize they instigated the troubles in Palestine/Israel by stealing the Palestinians land and by murdering innocent people and they know that this created the hatred of the Arabs/Palestinians and that they will want to try to take back the land the Zionists stole. By indoctrinating Jews in a false history of Israel and inculcating them in Talmudic racial superiority with a demonization campaign directed towards the indigenous population, the Israeli Zionist Jewish leadership have tried to justify their atrocites and to cover-up the atrocities that they cannot so easily justify in a PR, Hasbara campaign of perception management...this means having the American lap dog Zionist controlled media filter the news, omitting and whitewashing events.

This video only deals with indisputable facts. It does not get into the just plain crap that is fed to the people.

Off the Charts - YouTube

This video only deals with indisputable facts. It does not get into the just plain crap that is fed to the people.

I've only been a member of USMB since February, after AOL closed their MB's. This board is dominated by Pro-Israel Zionists. I was warned back in February about USMB being a Zionist Rah Rah Pro-Israel board. I have come to realize this. You could post all the irrefutable scientific, political, and governmental evidence you could muster.
People that have been indoctrinated...inculcated in certain religious, political and racial ideologies have built walls that shuts out anything that is contrary to their indoctrinated...inculcated beliefs about the world.
To them you're wrong no matter what the evidence you present. This is because of their preconceived ideas about what is real and what is false . They will question and mock your sources, even though they're good sources. They can't handled it. They love dishing it out, but a lot of them can't take it. They act like spoiled rich kids who have been told NO for the first time in their lives.
The Israeli government has hired people to help monitor comment sections on web sites and message boards for anything that is not favorable to Israels image. They're what is known in some circles as Hasbara Megaphoneys. They do get alerts!

Forum List

Back