Declare your Christmas Loot!

No way there is snow out there.

Ah - thought you had inside cats.

Nothing worse than coming down the stairs of a morning, barefoot and stepping in a cold, gooey hairball or pieces of mouse that the cat yakked up last night. Ugh.

And somehow it was always my dad (who didn't care for animals in the house) who stepped in it. :rolleyes:

No way there is snow out there.

Ah - thought you had inside cats.

Nothing worse than coming down the stairs of a morning, barefoot and stepping in a cold, gooey hairball or pieces of mouse that the cat yakked up last night. Ugh.

And somehow it was always my dad (who didn't care for animals in the house) who stepped in it. :rolleyes:
Naah outside, well they mostly stay in my heated workshop in the winter.
I go out and spend lap time with them out there.

Seems to me, some people could do with a reminder of what Christmas is about.
That would be a great thread topic. This thread is about: "Declare your Christmas Loot!"

We don't do 'loot' at Christmas. That's what birthdays are for. However, someone broke with tradition about bought me a seriously gorgeous pair of boots. However, since the label says they're from 'Santa', I have no idea who got them for me. I suspect that's because whoever it is knows they will get an ass kickin'.

Ohhhhh, but the best thing I got was time with two of my very wonderful bros. And the honor of doing Christmas for a couple of US Soldiers. I'm a lucky girl.

Seems to me, some people could do with a reminder of what Christmas is about. It ain't about the stuff you got. Hey, maybe that's why we're in a recession - as a reminder of what is supposed to be important.

Maybe some grumpy people need to remember that Christmas is about a lot of things. One of them being joy, even if you just got a Christmas card.

I guess you didn't read my op. You were too busy being grump and self righteous. :eusa_snooty:

When are you going to learn you can't take me on. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mostly clothes. A new computer monitor.

I spent time with my family, the most valuable gift of all. Seriously. :)

I got socks, bathrobe, A gadget I casn't figure out what it is yet, etc from the grandkids. The littlest one even got Gramps a Spongebob coloring book :D
About 50 christmas cards, etc.

But I got hugs and smiles from the grandkids. Priceless.

Darned cats got me nuthin.

I like to save my Christmas cards from year to year and then tape them up on the front door, so it looks we got a huge amount of Christmas cards. It's always fun. :D

A new computer monitor.
I had to replace one too! One of my 19 inchers fried, so I got another Acer 24-inch that I've had great service out of. Ordered it online early on the 23rd, it arrived the afternoon of the 24th! FedEx!

41ify-dGqwL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I have two of these now!

Mine looks a lot like that one...is an Acer..24in.. I ♥ it.

That would be a great thread topic. This thread is about: "Declare your Christmas Loot!"

:lol: Yeah, she was making me feel bad for a minute.
Likely she's one of the thumpers going around crying about mean old atheists going into religious and christmas threads, trolling.... But for some reason saw fit to muck up a humorous thread.

Go figure.

Well, I'm one of those "thumpers." I even joke about that, when I read the Bible to the kids. I gather up the Bibles afterwards and then I try to catch my youngest off guard so I can "thump" her on the head with the Bible.

She's too fast. I then remonstrate with her that I can't be a "Bible Thumping Mom" if she is going to be so fast! She laughs!

And even I don't mind declaring your Christmas loot!

Jesus is the Reason for the Season, it doesn't mean we can't have some innocent fun!

Declare your loot! What's the big deal? I've seen threads like this in all kinds of forums after Christmas. It's not like this is the first.

REALLY CG, LIGHTEN THE HECK UP! Sheesh! :cuckoo:

I wanted a blow up Sarah Palin love doll but I didn't get it. Instead I got a blow up sheep cause that was all that was on sale.:(

Seems to me, some people could do with a reminder of what Christmas is about. It ain't about the stuff you got. Hey, maybe that's why we're in a recession - as a reminder of what is supposed to be important.

Maybe some grumpy people need to remember that Christmas is about a lot of things. One of them being joy, even if you just got a Christmas card.

I guess you didn't read my op. You were too busy being grump and self righteous. :eusa_snooty:

When are you going to learn you can't take me on. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Take you on? Girl, I don't even read your stupid drivel. You and your obsessional :lol::lol::lol::lol: bore me. You're too stupid for me so no, I can't take you on... I just can't get down to your level.

Likely she's one of the thumpers going around crying about mean old atheists going into religious and christmas threads, trolling.... But for some reason saw fit to muck up a humorous thread.

Go figure.

"Likely".. in other words "I don't know jack shit but in my small brain...." Stupid bastard.

Go figure.

Well, I'm one of those "thumpers." I even joke about that, when I read the Bible to the kids. I gather up the Bibles afterwards and then I try to catch my youngest off guard so I can "thump" her on the head with the Bible.

She's too fast. I then remonstrate with her that I can't be a "Bible Thumping Mom" if she is going to be so fast! She laughs!

And even I don't mind declaring your Christmas loot!

Jesus is the Reason for the Season, it doesn't mean we can't have some innocent fun!

Declare your loot! What's the big deal? I've seen threads like this in all kinds of forums after Christmas. It's not like this is the first.

REALLY CG, LIGHTEN THE HECK UP! Sheesh! :cuckoo:

Fuck off, loser.

Christmas is not about greed.... at least not to decent people. It's pathetic that morons like you make it about stuff.... people get into debt because of this obsessive consumerism in this country. It makes me sick.

I gave my daughter a Nook. She's 11, and reads more than she breaths. I haven't seen her since Christmas morning, but the look on her face was all I was after.

She made me a coffee cup, which I will cherish forever and am using as I type.

I gave myself a Springfield 1911, which hasn't arrived yet, and I got to go hunting Christmas morning after she woke me and my wife up at 4am to see if Santa had come, then went back to bed to sleep some before playing with it all. Saw 4 deer, and 1 coyote. Being that it was Christmas, I let ALL of them walk (that coyote is THE LUCKIEST coyote in the world today, and if any of you ever tell that I let a coyote walk, I'll deny it and then pee on your grave one day) :)

Of everything I got (and I got way too much), nothing beats the coffee cup.

Not even close.

Forum List

Back