Declare victory in Afghanistan,And pull troops out

Now that Osama Bin Laden has been eliminated,i believe it's time to bring all of our Cash & Kids back home. Most if not all Pakistan "Foreign Aid" should be rescinded and ended. We can still help Afghanistan out but only in a purely Humanitarian sense. Mission Accomplished. So lets give a big hand for our brave Men & Women in our Military and welcome them Home. This is how i feel anyway. How bout you?

I could not disagree more. Killing Osama did not end the threat from Radical Islamic Terrorism, nor did it end the problems in Afghanistan and Pakistan. The Terrorist organizations we are at war with, are still going strong. Killing one man did not put an end to them. Deciding it is over, and packing up shop and going home. Is exactly what our enemies are hoping we will do.

Those were the goals originally in Afghanistan? I thought it was to get those responsible for 911? Looks like some are always trying to move the "Goal" Posts. We got the Bastards responsible,now lets get the Hell out of there. And to Hell with Pakistan too. Time to rescind and end "Foreign Aid" to them. Bring the Cash & Kids Home. It's time.

We got ourselves tied up with nation building in Afghanistan now, that project can take decades because Afghanistan is so backwards.

Screw the Nation Building in Afghanistan & Iraq. Pull the troops out & move into Pakistan & Iran for a quick 6 month hard hitting Al Qaeda extermination, take their Nukes away & then bring all troops home.

Last edited:
Screw the Nation Building in Afghanistan & Iraq. Pull the troops out & move into Pakistan & Iran for a quick 6 month hard hitting Al Qaeda extermination, take their Nukes away & then bring them all home.

That's what they said Iraq and Afghanistan would be, they were given a leash and took a mile long piece of rope.

None of the above I say.

Screw the Nation Building in Afghanistan & Iraq. Pull the troops out & move into Pakistan & Iran for a quick 6 month hard hitting Al Qaeda extermination, take their Nukes away & then bring all troops home.

You make it sound so easy, unfortunatly it is not. An adventure like that would have casualty rates so high it would make our casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan look like nothing.

Screw the Nation Building in Afghanistan & Iraq. Pull the troops out & move into Pakistan & Iran for a quick 6 month hard hitting Al Qaeda extermination, take their Nukes away & then bring them all home.

That's what they said Iraq and Afghanistan would be, they were given a leash and took a mile long piece of rope.

None of the above I say.

I know, but they could do this & be out of there by the 2012 election or get voted out. I say it's time to quit playing with the Middle East & Get-R-Done!

You make it sound so easy, unfortunatly it is not. An adventure like that would have casualty rates so high it would make our casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan look like nothing.

The high casualty rates came from all the time we spent being policemen trying to win hearts & minds. It's time to blast our way out of there. Best to just weaken Iran so they don't take over Iraq instead of trying to rebuild Iraq so they can defend against Iran.

Last edited:
Screw the Nation Building in Afghanistan & Iraq. Pull the troops out & move into Pakistan & Iran for a quick 6 month hard hitting Al Qaeda extermination, take their Nukes away & then bring all troops home. Instead of wasting ourselves trying to rebuild Iraq so they can defend against Iran. Best to just attack Iran & weaken them so they can't take over Iraq. It's time to blast our way out of there & bring our troops home.

We can't afford to stay there 10+ more years playing policeman doing some shit that might not work. Those idiots have been killing each-other for 3,000 years. What the hell can we do to stop them? If you want the oil that bad just Nuke the place & kill them all. It will not contaminate the Crude Oil.

New Topics

Forum List

Back