Declare victory in Afghanistan,And pull troops out

Obama has already started with the fear tactics, but would you expect any less from Bush III?

Absolutely, he is a politician and BushII proved it worked very well to get one re-elected.

Certainly the anti war liberal pacifists will protest Obama's continued war in Afghanistan with vigor. :lol:

There's nothing anti-war or pacifist about democrats, they're just as war-hungry and bloodthirsty as you republicans.

Yep.

Obama has the political capital - it's a perishable item with short shelf life - he should use it. Pull us out of that shithole now, declare victory (because it is) and walk away. I think he would get almost universal support from the folks on that. The hyper-partisans though, no matter. They're not going to support anything he says, does or thinks no matter what. So it's a no-lose scenario both for Obama politically and for the country overall. There's no downside that I can see.

But yeah, let's de-ass Afghanistan with all possible speed.

Sure sound good,but how long before the sewer backs up again and another turd like this last one floats up??

Certainly the anti war liberal pacifists will protest Obama's continued war in Afghanistan with vigor. :lol:

There's nothing anti-war or pacifist about democrats, they're just as war-hungry and bloodthirsty as you republicans.

Code Pink war protestors are pro war and war hungry?

Where??

What percentage of democrats does code pink represent?

Obama campaigned on enhancing the warmongering in Afghanistan and Pakistan and it was music to democrats ears, tons of them support our baseless military adventure in Libya too.

You guys want the same thing, you just want the guy you voted for pushing the "Launch" button.

Obama has already started with the fear tactics, but would you expect any less from Bush III?

Absolutely, he is a politician and BushII proved it worked very well to get one re-elected.

I do with as much vigor as I did with Bush.

imho the Afgan operation should have just been a go in and kick AQ's ass for 6 months max and then pull out.

And we should never have invaded Iraq. A preemptive invasion is just so wrong on so many levels.

And I am and have always been against our involvement in Libya.

imho the Afgan operation should have just been a go in and kick AQ's ass for 6 months max and then pull out.

And we should never have invaded Iraq. A preemptive invasion is just so wrong on so many levels.

But what are the odds you will vote for Obama despite him being so close to the same person Bush was? Was it not the pathetic fearful lemmings that helped get Bush a second term, who is going to help get Obama a second term?

Yes, I'm wanting to hear you say if you plan on voting for Obama or not... Of course you can claim you don't reveal whom you vote for. I did a write in for Ron Paul, it means nothing to say who I vote for... Chances are I will end up doing another write in, maybe for Ron Paul, maybe someone else.

Last edited:

But what are the odds you will vote for Obama despite him being so close to the same person Bush was? Was it not the pathetic fearfull lemming that helped get Bush a second term, who is going to help get Obama a second term?

Ohh the odds that I will vote in 2012 at all are virtually non existant.

But what are the odds you will vote for Obama despite him being so close to the same person Bush was? Was it not the pathetic fearfull lemming that helped get Bush a second term, who is going to help get Obama a second term?

You and me both :(

Wow, I'm impressed.

I don’t pretend to know if Obama will win or lose, I’d only want him to lose if the candidates running against him were any good and it’s too early to tell if that will happen… Mitt is not a good candidate nor is McCain or Palin for the record.

One thing I feel will probably happen is Obama is going to get his shit wrecked as this round he is no longer “the first black president” to be elected in terms of never having a black person served as president nor is he the anti Bush. He is in a struggle to even get a healthy base to support him. I don’t think the wars, tax credits, bailouts, stimulus’s, Bush tax cuts, torture, high UE, homeland security will be overlooked because of a half assed passed Obamacare.

Obama has managed to surpass any prediction of a “bad job” that many people could have ever predicted as “worst case scenario.” As much as I sit back and call Obama Bush III I can’t help but feel how unfair that is to Bush, Obama is his own person and Obama’s errors and bad choices should be attached to him name alone. If Obama had been president and done these policies without Bush ever being president Obama would be considered the worst president in history by most people, I would think…

Anyways, here’s me trying to be optimistic for the future. =D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back