"Decisions Points" continues to sell out

(R)IGHTeous 1

GOPROUD
Dec 5, 2010
southeast Pennsylvania
Rightly so. I plan on asking for this candid, real, honest, lefty slander pwning, book from my pops for Christmas.

By Anthony DeBarros and Carol Memmott, USA TODAY
These are turning out to be very happy holidays for George W. Bush.

Decision Points, the former president's memoir, is wrapping up the most sales of the 2010 gift-buying period, analysis of data from USA TODAY's Best-Selling Books list shows.

Merry Christmas, Mr. Bush: 'Decision Points' is a big seller - USATODAY.com

Rightly so. I plan on asking for this candid, real, honest, lefty slander pwning, book from my pops for Christmas.

Decision Points, the former president's memoir, is wrapping up the most sales of the 2010 gift-buying period, analysis of data from USA TODAY's Best-Selling Books list shows.

Why would you want a book you've already read?

you may or may not a GWB fan, but reading a presidents memoirs is a good way to understand he decisions process during his presidency. Clintons memoir was popular as well. It kinda like listening to Howard Stern, you may or may not like him, but you really want to know what hes gonna say next.

Why would you want a book you've already read?

......Cuz I aint read it yet......

Well that made no sense..........

you may or may not a GWB fan, but reading a presidents memoirs is a good way to understand he decisions process during his presidency. Clintons memoir was popular as well. It kinda like listening to Howard Stern, you may or may not like him, but you really want to know what hes gonna say next.

I read them too. Don't bother going to the Clinton Center in LR... it's a dud. Looks like a giant mobile home. Pretty decent cafe though.

i obviously lean left of center and I have both Colin Powell's autobiograpy (republican) and Obama's book the audacity of hope (democrat). both of which i highly recommend. they both have two totally different views on the world and politics. even though i though GWB was a terrible president, i will probably still pick up his book and read it. he was after all president during one of the trying times in our nations history, and he had his hand is shaping much of the attitudes of the world about the US today, both good and bad.

I'm reading it. It's slow cause tis the busy season. Don't miss him on Hannity tonight.

WC Fields said there is a sucker born every minute, and judging from Bush book sales he was correct!!

Bush-Memoir.jpg

History is likely to judge Bush most harshly for two things in particular: Launching a war against a country that had not attacked us, and approving the use of cruel and inhumane interrogation techniques.

And that's why the two most essential lies -- among the many -- in his new memoir are that he had a legitimate reason to invade Iraq, and that he had a legitimate reason to torture detainees.

Neither is remotely true. But Bush must figure that if he keeps making the case for himself -- particularly if it goes largely unrebutted by the traditional media, as it has thus far -- then perhaps he can blunt history's verdict.

The Two Most Essential, Abhorrent, Intolerable Lies Of George W. Bush's Memoir

WC Fields said there is a sucker born every minute, and judging from Bush book sales he was correct!!

Bush-Memoir.jpg

History is likely to judge Bush most harshly for two things in particular: Launching a war against a country that had not attacked us, and approving the use of cruel and inhumane interrogation techniques.

And that's why the two most essential lies -- among the many -- in his new memoir are that he had a legitimate reason to invade Iraq, and that he had a legitimate reason to torture detainees.

Neither is remotely true. But Bush must figure that if he keeps making the case for himself -- particularly if it goes largely unrebutted by the traditional media, as it has thus far -- then perhaps he can blunt history's verdict.

The Two Most Essential, Abhorrent, Intolerable Lies Of George W. Bush's Memoir

Finally, another lefty drone with laughable DNC talking points I get to pwn, was wondering how long it would take them.:lol:

bds.jpg

History has already vindicated GWB, as is proven by his approval out polling Obama's.:lol:

Lying, sick, twisted fucks like Shintao would rather Iraqis be dragged back to the murdering, raping, pillaging, kidnapping, torturing, genocidal regime of Saddam Hussein, THEY CLEARLY LOVE AND SUPPORT HIM, as well as continuing to discount and shit on the many heroic accomplishments and victories by our heroes in uniform there. I'm also willing to bet this sheep knows not one service member, or Iraqi, as they'd both very likely bitch slap him for his BS like this.:clap2:

Despite the missles for, labs, and parts of chemical and biological weapons found in Iraq since we liberated it, desperate far lefties like Shintao continue to cling to that silly slander, and deranged conspiracy theory.:lol:

He also exposes himself as a terrorist coddler in that he'd rather we give terrorists citizen's rights, and mirandize them while we treat this plague like a criminal investigation rather than a war.

The millions upon millions of lives GWB saved by authorizing the use of water boarding and the related (Shintao's undeserving self was likely one) will indeed by remembered favorably by history.

GWB's approval and positives continue to go up, he's being vindicated by history, and will continue to be, and there's nothing the lying, dictator loving left can do bout it.:cool:

Forum List

Back