Decision to oust Caterpillar from influential ethical investing index linked to Israe

Roudy,

I know of no findings of Apartheid by international groups against any country in the Middle East, except Israel.

If I am missing something here, please let me know.

Russell Tribunal Finds Israel Guilty of Apartheid

The Russell Tribunal on Palestine (an international citizen-based Tribunal of conscience created in response to the demands of civil society) found earlier this week, that Israel subjects the Palestinian people to an institutionalised regime of domination amounting to apartheid as defined under international law.

This discriminatory regime manifests in varying intensity and forms against different categories of Palestinians depending on their location. The Palestinians living under colonial military rule in the Occupied Palestinian Territory are subject to a particularly aggravated form of apartheid. Palestinian citizens of Israel, while entitled to vote, are not part of the Jewish nation as defined by Israeli law and are therefore excluded from the benefits of Jewish nationality and subject to systematic discrimination across the broad spectrum of recognised human rights."

Russell Tribunal Finds Israel Guilty of Apartheid |

Sherri

Sorry Sherri ... a member of that "tribunal" is one Cynthia McKinney and if she is indicative of that cabal it is nothing more than the lunatic fringe of Jew haters.
If nothing else, the "tribunal's" opinions are minimized by the participation of people like McKinney.

She must be doing something right to get the level of slime she receives from Israel's lackeys.
Depends what you mean by "right". Keeping in mind this is coming from someone who thinks Hamas has a "right" to target civilians. Heh heh heh.

Roudy,

I know of no findings of Apartheid by international groups against any country in the Middle East, except Israel.

The Russell Tribunal on Palestine (an international citizen-based Tribunal of conscience created in response to the demands of civil society) found earlier this week, that Israel subjects the Palestinian people to an institutionalised regime of domination amounting to apartheid as defined under international law.

This discriminatory regime manifests in varying intensity and forms against different categories of Palestinians depending on their location. The Palestinians living under colonial military rule in the Occupied Palestinian Territory are subject to a particularly aggravated form of apartheid. Palestinian citizens of Israel, while entitled to vote, are not part of the Jewish nation as defined by Israeli law and are therefore excluded from the benefits of Jewish nationality and subject to systematic discrimination across the broad spectrum of recognised human rights."

Sherri

Sorry Sherri ... a member of that "tribunal" is one Cynthia McKinney and if she is indicative of that cabal it is nothing more than the lunatic fringe of Jew haters.
If nothing else, the "tribunal's" opinions are minimized by the participation of people like McKinney.
Have they not institutionalized McKinney yet?

McKinney often works with Jews and Jewish groups.

She must be doing something right to get the level of slime she receives from Israel's lackeys.
Depends what you mean by "right". Keeping in mind this is coming from someone who thinks Hamas has a "right" to target civilians. Heh heh heh.

You need to keep up.

There is no apartheid in Israel, just because you Islamist worshipping morons keep repeating, won't make it so.

Roudy,

Sherri
It's a shame that this Russell group closes its eyes to what is going on toward minorities in Arab and other Muslim countries.
Racism in Arab Lands :: Gatestone Institute

jt2

Roudy,

There is a difference between Racism in societies and the international crime of Apartheid, unfortunately racism is present everywhere. Just go look some time at the US statistics on capital punishment, that has been outlawed in most civilized nations and the EU, and notice how racially discriminatory these US killings, called capital punishment, are.

Sherri

Roudy,

Sherri

Roudy and SayIt,

No and no and no to the three allegations in both posts, I cannot say I have problems with Cynthia McKinney's involvement. I see black women as equals, I must reject your racism.

Sherri

Last edited:
I cannot say I have problems with Cynthia McKinney's involvement. I see black women as equals, I must reject your racism.
But if a black woman happens to be also an abject fool, we'll blame it on racism too, won't we? But, no worry, there's enough white fools, so she's in good company.

Roudy,

Sherri
It's a shame that this Russell group closes its eyes to what is going on toward minorities in Arab and other Muslim countries.

jt2

Roudy,

There is a difference between Racism in societies and the international crime of Apartheid, unfortunately racism is present everywhere. Just go look some time at the US statistics on capital punishment, that has been outlawed in most civilized nations and the EU, and notice how racially discriminatory these US killings, called capital punishment, are.

Sherri
Unlike the US, the Israelis have rules to follow and when people don't follow the rules they have to be taught proper behavior. Sadly, this is called apartheid and racism. Deal with it.

Greens must drop Jello, McKinney | New Jewish Resistance

"Equally problematic is Cynthia McKinney, who was the Green Party's presidential candidate in 2008. Embarrassingly, since the NATO bombing campaign she has been openly shilling for blood-drenched dictator Moammar Qaddafi. Last month, McKinney spoke on Libyan state TV—in what appeared to be a live interview in Tripoli—to blast the NATO bombing, saying the "last thing we need to do is spend money on death, destruction and war." Such pacifistic sentiments might have some legitimacy—if McKinney were not speaking over a propaganda organ of the Qaddafi regime, or if she at least offered some recognition that Qaddafi is also guilty of perpetrating "death, destruction and war."

In March, McKinney penned an absurd screed, "Ghaddafi a Hero for African Rights and Liberation," published on the website of the Red Ant Liberation Army, in which she crowed about how "Libya’s Revolution brought free health care and education to the people and subsidized housing." Hmmm, if Qaddafi did all these wonderful things, why is he facing a popular uprising, one wonders? And does providing free health care and subsidized housing let him off the hook for massacring his own populace?

But it gets worse. She next went on to assert that "Libyans govern themselves by The Green Book, a form of direct democracy based on the African Constitution concept that the people are the first and final source of all power." Right, except when they protest the glorious leader. Then they're filthy traitors who deserve to be shot, tortured and raped.

Just a few days ago, when McKinney gave a presentation on Libya in Los Angeles, the event organizers, from International ANSWER, reportedly barred local outraged Libyans from attending. Just yesterday, a group of Palestinians in Gaza, the West Bank and the United States issued an open letter to McKinney expressing their "severe disappointment" at her support for Qaddafi.

How do McKinney's propaganda activities on behalf of a regime that slaughters its own populace, is accused of mass rape, and centralizes all power in a charismatic leader hold with the Green Party's "Key Values" of Nonviolence, Social Justice, Decentralization and Feminism? Yet the Green Party homepage at this moment has a photo of McKinney with a link to her latest absurd screed in which she blames all the suffering in Libya on "NATO's 'humanitarian intervention'"—as if Qaddafi and his key henchmen were not under investigation by The Hague for crimes against humanity!"

Roudy,

Sherri

jt2

Roudy,

Sherri
Sorry ignoramus, there is a big difference between individuals that are racist, and a government that sanctions racism. In the case of most Muslim countries, IT'S BOTH, thanks to Islamic Shariah Law.

Last edited:

Roudy and SayIt,

No and no and no to the three allegations in both posts, I cannot say I have problems with Cynthia McKinney's involvement. I see black women as equals, I must reject your racism.

Sherri
Who cares if she's black, she a lunatic and not even a factor any longer. She enjoys a big audience in front of Islamists and Neo Nazis though. I bet you appear wherever she goes. Heh heh heh.

Roudy and SayIt,

Sherri

McKinney is black? I thought she was Irish. I reject your pompous assumptions and BTW, you flatter yourself ... black women are far superior to you.

Forum List

Back