Decent men - Obama, Bush to give eulogy at McCain’s funeral. Trumpo disinvited

At least we know what John Kerry will say during his eulogy. He will definitely talk about his shared experiences in Vietnam.

How Americans had “personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam.”

Came back with PTSD, because they were f’d over by our government, and got treated like crap by pussies like you. They defended your right to be a douche, and criticize everyone and everything. What will anyone say about you when you are gone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At least he’s not a career politician, the lowest of life forms

I think John Kerry qualifies as a career politician, with some gigolo mixed in. Those were John Kerry's words, not mine.

Dubya is finally rehabilitated by the Far Left.

After 8 years of being condemned as a war criminal and a dope 24/7, responsible for millions of deaths, he is now recognized as a "decent man".

What transformed the image of the Chimperor Chimpus Khan, George W. Bush, into the pinnacle of decency?

Bush may be an incompetent fool, but he wasn’t a dishonest criminal. That makes him a decent man. He did what he thought was right. That makes him honourable.

Trump is neither.
Good God that’s kooky.

At least we know what John Kerry will say during his eulogy. He will definitely talk about his shared experiences in Vietnam.

How Americans had “personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam.”

Came back with PTSD, because they were f’d over by our government, and got treated like crap by pussies like you. They defended your right to be a douche, and criticize everyone and everything. What will anyone say about you when you are gone?

I think John Kerry qualifies as a career politician, with some gigolo mixed in. Those were John Kerry's words, not mine.
Yes, John Kerry is all career politician nothing more... Trump is not

CNN.com - Soldier's mom digs in near Bush ranch - Aug 7, 2005

"I want to ask the president, why did he kill my son?" Sheehan told reporters. "He said my son died in a noble cause, and I want to ask him what that noble cause is."

Sheehan said hers was one of a group of about 15 families who each met separately with the president one day last June.

"He wouldn't look at the pictures of Casey. He didn't even know Casey's name," she told CNN Sunday. "Every time we tried to talk about Casey and how much we missed him, he would change the subject."

Sheehan said she was so distraught at the time that she failed to ask the questions she now wants answered.

"I want him to honor my son by bringing the troops home immediately," Sheehan told reporters Saturday. "I don't want him to use my son's name or my name to justify any more killing."

The protesters stopped their bus miles from the ranch in Crawford, and walked less than a half-mile before being stopped by local law enforcement officials.

A message on the Gold Star Families Web site says, "We want our loved ones' sacrifices to be honored by bringing our nation's sons and daughters home from the travesty that is Iraq IMMEDIATELY, since this war is based on horrendous lies and deceptions.

"Just because our children are dead, why would we want any more families to suffer the same pain and devastation?"

The message also urges Bush to send his twin daughters, Jenna and Barbara, to Iraq "if the cause is so noble."

CNN.com - Soldier's mom digs in near Bush ranch - Aug 7, 2005

"I want to ask the president, why did he kill my son?" Sheehan told reporters. "He said my son died in a noble cause, and I want to ask him what that noble cause is."

Sheehan said hers was one of a group of about 15 families who each met separately with the president one day last June.

"He wouldn't look at the pictures of Casey. He didn't even know Casey's name," she told CNN Sunday. "Every time we tried to talk about Casey and how much we missed him, he would change the subject."

Sheehan said she was so distraught at the time that she failed to ask the questions she now wants answered.

"I want him to honor my son by bringing the troops home immediately," Sheehan told reporters Saturday. "I don't want him to use my son's name or my name to justify any more killing."

The protesters stopped their bus miles from the ranch in Crawford, and walked less than a half-mile before being stopped by local law enforcement officials.

A message on the Gold Star Families Web site says, "We want our loved ones' sacrifices to be honored by bringing our nation's sons and daughters home from the travesty that is Iraq IMMEDIATELY, since this war is based on horrendous lies and deceptions.

"Just because our children are dead, why would we want any more families to suffer the same pain and devastation?"

The message also urges Bush to send his twin daughters, Jenna and Barbara, to Iraq "if the cause is so noble."

In all fairness, the Dems owe it to Cindy to rehab her "carreer". She should be the default Veep for the Dem candidate in 2020.

I think saying he was nothing more than a career politician is going a little to far. He also has great skill marrying rich women. A skill that few have mastered.

I think saying he was nothing more than a career politician is going a little to far. He also has great skill marrying rich women. A skill that few have mastered.
I stand corrected, but the fact remains John Kerry is no hero

There are reasons why McCain wants to be honored at his funeral by the man that took away his opportunity to become president and not the one of his own Party that came later.

But decency has to be the top of the list and respect not too far behind.

Trumpo’s bad week got worse now that McCain has passed away

Trumpo can’t take back the vile and filthy things he said about McCain. The worst had to be the preference for combat troops that don’t get captured so McCain was no hero.

What gave you done Trumporoids? Will you start admitting regret yet?

Barry the Magnificent and the Trashocrats relentlessly insulted McCain and Bush.
The Left's credibility gap remains massive.

Is John McCain Mentally Fit To Be President? | HuffPost

Announced on his 72nd birthday, this pick follows a string of McCain gaffes, memory lapses, and episodes of forgetfulness on the campaign trail. As reported by Talking Points Memo:

“McCain frequently forgets key elements of policies, gets countries’ names wrong, forgets things he’s said only hours or days before and is frequently just confused.”

It all raises the uncomfortable question of whether McCain might be exhibiting signs of Alzheimer’s disease.

Trumpo can’t take back the vile and filthy things he said about McCain.

Spare me, hypocrite. At this time ten years ago you people were ravaging McCain calling him every name in the book because he had the audacity to run against your ObamaMessiah. Now you all pretend you have this deep admiration for the man.

Some on left target McCain's war record

Critics have accused McCain of war crimes for bombing targets in Hanoi in the 1960s. A widely read liberal blog on Sunday accused McCain of "disloyalty" during his captivity in Vietnam for his coerced participation in propaganda films and interviews after he had been tortured.

"A lot of people don't know ... that McCain made a propaganda video for the enemy while he was in captivity," wrote Americablog.com's John Aravosis. "Putting that bit of disloyalty aside, what exactly is McCain's military experience that prepares him for being commander in chief?"

"Getting shot down, tortured and then doing propaganda for the enemy is not command experience," Aravosis wrote in the blog post, titled "Honestly, besides being tortured, what did McCain do to excel in the military?"

Decent men - Obama, Bush to give eulogy at McCain’s funeral.

I've Already Heard One By Obama
It Was Half About John
Half About Barack

This Particular 'Decent Man' Obama
Has To Inject Himself Into Everything

"[W]e shared, for all our differences, a fidelity to something higher — the ideals for which generations of Americans and immigrants alike have fought, marched and sacrificed. We saw our political battles, even, as a privilege, something noble, an opportunity to serve as the stewards of those high ideals at home, and to advance them around the world,” he said. “We saw this country as a place where anything is possible — and citizenship as our patriotic obligation to ensure it forever remains that way.”

There are reasons why McCain wants to be honored at his funeral by the man that took away his opportunity to become president and not the one of his own Party that came later.

But decency has to be the top of the list and respect not too far behind.

Trumpo’s bad week got worse now that McCain has passed away

Trumpo can’t take back the vile and filthy things he said about McCain. The worst had to be the preference for combat troops that don’t get captured so McCain was no hero.

What gave you done Trumporoids? Will you start admitting regret yet?
Feel sorry for his family, but I just never liked McCain for his attitude and that is the way he was to me. It is a hard way to go. As far as the burying part don't really care. We are born naked and should leave with the same fanfare.

It Was Half About John
Half About Barack

"[W]e shared, for all our differences, a fidelity to something higher — the ideals for which generations of Americans and immigrants alike have fought, marched and sacrificed. We saw our political battles, even, as a privilege, something noble, an opportunity to serve as the stewards of those high ideals at home, and to advance them around the world,” he said. “We saw this country as a place where anything is possible — and citizenship as our patriotic obligation to ensure it forever remains that way.”

Obama is great at talking about himself and his supposed greatness. He's the greatest narcissist since the son of Cephissus.

It Was Half About John
Half About Barack

Obama is great at talking about himself and his supposed greatness. He's the greatest narcissist since the son of Cephissus.

Will he give as update on when the $2500 reduction in healthcare premiums he promised us is due to kick in?

Is John McCain Mentally Fit To Be President? | HuffPost

Announced on his 72nd birthday, this pick follows a string of McCain gaffes, memory lapses, and episodes of forgetfulness on the campaign trail. As reported by Talking Points Memo:

“McCain frequently forgets key elements of policies, gets countries’ names wrong, forgets things he’s said only hours or days before and is frequently just confused.”

It all raises the uncomfortable question of whether McCain might be exhibiting signs of Alzheimer’s disease.
McCain was never a Serious candidate

Forum List

Back