December 7, 1993...The "Black Rage" Mass Murderer Terrorized the New York Commuters

Why this re- direct? Ok let me do my best here: Because racism, bad white cops or sickle cell anemia isn't the biggest threat to the black community. It's poor blacks killing each that IS. Really!

No it isn't. Really. Far more blacks die from high blood pressure than get killed by another black. And I'm not going to argue with white people about issues they have not lived through or studied.
We agree to disagree. The Mortality of black males under 25 is by gunshots. Self inflicted. Within the black community. Racism or bad cops aren't the issue, agree?

No. Racism is the root cause of the problems in the black community. I've studied the issues, worked for 30 years with blacks considered at risk or worse. I know better than you do what the issue is.

This is how desperate the white racist is. 25 years ago this happened but every 2 weeks we see another white boy shooting up a bunch of people.
But po' black boys shooting each other is mostly ignored. I get the jist the OP is making. We all know blacks are just as capable of committing hate crimes, but every time they do the media sweeps it under the rug. I have seen it myself. Because of this mania to hate and blame whites, and it's getting out of hand.

Another dumb white racist.

Agreed. This guy is a moron. Ferguson was severely mentally ill. This was an isolated very unfortunate incident, and the legal system had to accommodate his request to represent himself. He obviously had no chance of getting out of what he did. No one would possibly believe that what he did was felt to be acceptable by any group of people,regardless of race. This guy is just bringing shit up from 25 years ago, to get a rise from like minded backwards ass inbred country fucks. As far as bringing Oprah into the mix, he is misquoting her point also. I believe she is saying that some white people are so racist, that they are too far gone. They are just going to have to live out their lives the way they are and die, to stop that kind of ignorance. I don’t really trust that sound bite, but don’t see her calling for or advocating violence. This guy speaks for no one but his own ignorant self.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do so many of you become so ignorant?

There are plenty of instances of black racist mass murderers, this was just one of the first that got national attention.

In regards to Oprah, what would you say if a famous white person said that old black people need to die for positive change to happen?

No one here is even from the country btw. Drop the racist stereotypes and get educated.

Good thing we have experts like you to educate the world, while acknowledging your superiority over everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I notice Oprah and Micheal culturally appropriated straight, colored, non-Afro hair with hair extensions and wigs, and nose narrowing with rhinoplasty to look more European. Very sad that they reject their own culture yet complain Whitey oppresses them!

201811-obc-announcement-1-949x534.jpg
The culture of women's hair is not a stable factor in human existence. In other words it changes.

I notice Oprah and Micheal culturally appropriated straight, colored, non-Afro hair with hair extensions and wigs, and nose narrowing with rhinoplasty to look more European. Very sad that they reject their own culture yet complain Whitey oppresses them!

201811-obc-announcement-1-949x534.jpg

dol.jpg

th
th
th
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
th

Appropriate what? I notice whites culturally appropriated afros, dreads cornrows, tans, collagen injected lips and butt implants trying to look more black. Very sad that they reject their own culture yet declare how blacks are inferior.

Bernard Goetz.He was deemed a racist. All he was doing was protecting himself from black Racist predators. Racism my ass. Racism is in the eye of the beholder.

We could say that Ferguson acted out of fear for his life because he was surrounded by whites who could have killed him if we use your mentality.
We could. But when blacks act all, ya know, RACIST ( bigoted hateful), it's because of...(drum roll please): WHITE RACISM. We have a double standard here. With whites, it's ALL their own fault. So where in this is personal responsibility for blacks? "Black rage"? Just a synonym for black racism. I am tired of arguing this point.

Last edited:
Bernard Goetz.He was deemed a racist. All he was doing was protecting himself from black Racist predators. Racism my ass. Racism is in the eye of the beholder.

We could say that Ferguson acted out of fear for his life because he was surrounded by whites who could have killed him if we use your mentality.
We could. But when blacks act all, ya know, RACIST ( bigoted hateful), it's because of...(drum roll please): WHITE RACISM. We have a double standard here. With whites, it's ALL their own fault. So where in this is personal responsibility for blacks? I am tired of arguing this point.

What you call black racism isn't even racism. So where in this is personal responsibility for whites?

That's the question.

We could. But when blacks act all, ya know, RACIST ( bigoted hateful), it's because of...(drum roll please): WHITE RACISM. We have a double standard here. With whites, it's ALL their own fault. So where in this is personal responsibility for blacks? I am tired of arguing this point.

What you call black racism isn't even racism. So where in this is personal responsibility for whites?

That's the question.
I went to the store today. Surrounded by blacks. Not a care in the world. And we all managed to get along just fine. Nobody was talking shit about race. Nobody. And I am fine with that. Here's a question for you: Why can't you get over this obsession with race and move on? Most of us have. Really.

I can't hear the words "Black Rage" without thinking of this scene...

Why this re- direct? Ok let me do my best here: Because racism, bad white cops or sickle cell anemia isn't the biggest threat to the black community. It's poor blacks killing each that IS. Really!

No it isn't. Really. Far more blacks die from high blood pressure than get killed by another black. And I'm not going to argue with white people about issues they have not lived through or studied.
We agree to disagree. The Mortality of black males under 25 is by gunshots. Self inflicted. Within the black community. Racism or bad cops aren't the issue, agree?

No. Racism is the root cause of the problems in the black community. I've studied the issues, worked for 30 years with blacks considered at risk or worse. I know better than you do what the issue is.
You have worked for over 30 years with blacks...Hmm. I have lived my entire life with blacks. 60 years. Played fought and socialized. But you...condescend to know everything about blacks and speak for just them. I am white, and I can't begin to figure out what the hell that even means. If it means anything. But I am so glad you have this issue buttoned up.

That's the question.
What "YOU" call racism isn't even racism.... . Interesting statement.
How ironic. Who defines what is valid "racism"? You? No me, or other folks. Just you. What scientific standard, what periodic table what standard can you use to absolutely prove somebody is racist? You DO have a surefire way of proving racism to everyone, don't you? Aren't you the same person that wanted peer proven statistics and data from me to prove my point? You don't have it, do you? It's completely subjective. And the way some people abuse this, THAT is the larger issue.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back