December 21, 2012 was to be the end of humanity. But the Mayans made a small mistake

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
In July 2012, a solar superstorm was on the verge of plunging the Earth into chaos.

Le-jour-ou-la-Terre-a-failli-s-arreter.jpg

it was not in December that the Earth escaped the worst, it was in the heart of summer, July 25, 2012. That day, our planet was grazed by a solar Superstrom since 150 years old. During these eruptions, the Sun ejects the coronal mass that traverses the space at a speed of up to 2500 km / s. Upon reaching Earth, it causes magnetic storms that can weaken the earth's magnetic shield.

"If this eruption had occurred a week earlier, The earth would have been in the line of fire. And we would still be picking up the pieces, "says Daniel Baker of the University of Colorado.

Near Miss: The Solar Superstorm of July 2012 | Science Mission Directorate
Eruption solaire de 2012 - Le jour où la Terre a failli s'arrêter

Last edited:
I doubt it will be a solar flare. Not big enough.
True, i change my post for a extreme solar storms, we got pretty close to the end like the mayan predict maybe a lot a people did not know about this because the NASA did bring the information two years after.

True, i change my post for a extreme solar storms, we got pretty close to the end like the mayan predict maybe a lot a people did not know about this because the NASA did bring the information two years after.

Solar storms are not enough either. The Earth is too far away from the sun for it to cause it to be engulfed in fire even though it is radiant. There is only one way that I know of.

It's here as #2, but people believe what they want to believe.

The Mayans didn't make a mistake. The morons who try to interpret their calendar did. The Mayan calendar is cyclic which means it begins, ends and repeats. There is no reference to the end of the world.

The Mayans didn't make a mistake. The morons who try to interpret their calendar did. The Mayan calendar is cyclic which means it begins, ends and repeats. There is no reference to the end of the world.
I do not know if "the insult" is for me, you do not know me and I'm far from being a moron. my thread is to say that the codex of the Mayans: it is an interpretation that the end of the last sun would bring a major catastrophe for the earth and that the 4 other codices have some catastrophes ... and the end of the world so much awaited for the December 12, 2012 did not happen but my thread notes well that the human could desespear .

Solar storms are not enough either. The Earth is too far away from the sun for it to cause it to be engulfed in fire even though it is radiant. There is only one way that I know of.

It's here as #2, but people believe what they want to believe.

The Moon-Sun distance is roughly equivalent to the Earth-Sun distance. If we look at the ratio of the distances Moon-Earth then Earth-Sun, we quickly realize that without any exaggeration, we can say that the Moon is located 150 million kilometers from the Sun.
So in the past Solar Wind Strips the Martian Atmosphere :

SVS: Solar Wind Strips the Martian Atmosphere

I do not know if "the insult" is for me, you do not know me and I'm far from being a moron. my thread is to say that the codex of the Mayans: it is an interpretation that the end of the last sun would bring a major catastrophe for the earth and that the 4 other codices have some catastrophes ... and the end of the world so much awaited for the December 12, 2012 did not happen but my thread notes well that the human could desespear .
You mean the codices that were all but destroyed by the Spaniards ?

You mean the codices that were all but destroyed by the Spaniards ?
Yes, The 5 codices that remain from the thousands others one that were burn.

New Topics

Forum List

Back