Deceived

DDdavis

DDdavis
Jul 17, 2010
Jennings, Oklahoma
Have you been? There was no apple in the garden, nowhere in Gods word will you find Eve eating an apple. The Trees are the subject. The tree of life and the tree of knowledge of good and evil. The action that took place was the devil, satan sowing the bad seed, Cain.Matthew 13:37 Jesus speaking He that soweth the good seed is the son of man; 38: The field is the world; seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one. 39: The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.II Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled ( holy suduced) Eve through his subtility, so your minds should corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give them beauty for ashes; the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called TREES of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified. I John 3:12 Not as Cain, who WAS OF that wicked one, and slew his brother. Both old and new Testaments, who will you believe Gods word or mans, God will never let you down but man will, by his greed.

Last edited:
Has anyone actually claimed it was an apples? Does anyone honestly believe it was? How can someone be decieved if they don't claim or believe it?

Also, the parable in Matthew has absolutely nothing to do with the Fall of Adam or the trees found in the Garden of Eden.

Has anyone actually claimed it was an apples? Does anyone honestly believe it was? How can someone be decieved if they don't claim or believe it?

Also, the parable in Matthew has absolutely nothing to do with the Fall of Adam or the trees found in the Garden of Eden.

Didn't god not want Adam to eat the hetero apple so Adam could stay in gay heaven forever?:eek:

Have you been? There was no apple in the garden, nowhere in Gods word will you find Eve eating an apple. The Trees are the subject. The tree of life and the tree of knowledge of good and evil. The action that took place was the devil, satan sowing the bad seed, Cain.Matthew 13:37 Jesus speaking He that soweth the good seed is the son of man; 38: The field is the world; seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one. 39: The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.II Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled ( holy suduced) Eve through his subtility, so your minds should corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give them beauty for ashes; the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called TREES of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified. I John 3:12 Not as Cain, who WAS OF that wicked one, and slew his brother. Both old and new Testaments, who will you believe Gods word or mans, God will never let you down but man will, by his greed.

Congratulations Dipshit Davis. You've passed Yukon AND Charles Bass in stupidity.

Way to go n00b.

Didn't god not want Adam to eat the hetero apple so Adam could stay in gay heaven forever?:eek:

I'm guessing you haven't split any atoms lately...

I'm guessing you haven't split any atoms lately...

LOL, a mormon with a sense of humor. Who woulda thunk it?

PS my premise is true though.

Forum List

Back