Decades of distinct style

upload_2019-2-23_14-42-20.jpeg

*****SMILE*****

:)

The new hard rock is just as good as the shit from the 1970's it just has a different message about the human adventure .

The 50s had a distinct style.
The 60s had a distinct style.
The 70s had a distinct style.
But starting in the 80’s music and fashion started to become bland.
There is not much distinction between the 80s, 90s, and 2000s.
The clothing and hair styles all looks the same to me.
Today’s pop music seems robotic.
There aren't very many great movies anymore.
Is this an indication that there is something wrong in our society?

I thought the 80s were great. But then that miserable grunge stuff came along and ruined everyone's good mood.

I hated those fuckers with a passion. They projected their misery with life onto everyone else who was actually having a great time.

The last good year was probably 91, but even that was hit or miss, by then those little grunge rats were bringing everyone down and the fun times were gone for good. Actually, '89 was the last good full year.

I hate em.

Last edited:
The 50s had a distinct style.
The 60s had a distinct style.
The 70s had a distinct style.
But starting in the 80’s music and fashion started to become bland.
There is not much distinction between the 80s, 90s, and 2000s.
The clothing and hair styles all looks the same to me.
Today’s pop music seems robotic.
There aren't very many great movies anymore.
Is this an indication that there is something wrong in our society?

I thought the 80s were great. But then that miserable grunge stuff came along and ruined everyone's good mood.

I hated those fuckers with a passion. They projected their misery with life onto everyone else who was actually having a great time.

The last good year was probably 91, but even that was hit or miss, by then those little grunge rats were bringing everyone down and the fun times were gone for good. Actually, '89 was the last good full year.

I hate em.
I didn't get into the 80's hair bands much, but in retrospect Motley Crue does rock. Def Leppard was also good.

The 80s had no style?

Damn, just damn.

Who woulda thunk that my parachute pants and Flock of Seagulls hairdo all went for naught!?

Forum List

Back