Dec. 2009 Obama Poised to cede US Sovereignity

truthsaga

Economic and BlowBack Ace
Feb 11, 2009
Obama Preparing to Sell Out America's Sovereignty! | Border & Sovereignty

"On October 14, Lord Christopher Monckton, a noted climate change skeptic, gave a presentation at Bethel University in St. Paul, MN. In this 4 minute excerpt from his speech, he issues a dire warning to all Americans regarding the United Nations
Climate Change Treaty, scheduled to be signed in Copenhagen in December 2009.

Lord Monckton served as a policy adviser to Margaret Thatcher. He has repeatedly challenged Al Gore to a debate, which Gore has refused. Monckton sued to stop Gore's film "An Inconvenient Truth" from being shown in British schools due to its inaccuracies. The judge found in favor of Monckton, ordering 9 serious errors in the film to be corrected. Lord Monckton travels internationally in an attempt to educate the public about the myth of global warming."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMe5dOgbu40&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Is Obama Poised to Cede US Sovereignty?[/ame]

Obama Preparing to Sell Out America's Sovereignty! | Border & Sovereignty

"On October 14, Lord Christopher Monckton, a noted climate change skeptic, gave a presentation at Bethel University in St. Paul, MN. In this 4 minute excerpt from his speech, he issues a dire warning to all Americans regarding the United Nations
Climate Change Treaty, scheduled to be signed in Copenhagen in December 2009.

Lord Monckton served as a policy adviser to Margaret Thatcher. He has repeatedly challenged Al Gore to a debate, which Gore has refused. Monckton sued to stop Gore's film "An Inconvenient Truth" from being shown in British schools due to its inaccuracies. The judge found in favor of Monckton, ordering 9 serious errors in the film to be corrected. Lord Monckton travels internationally in an attempt to educate the public about the myth of global warming."

YouTube - Is Obama Poised to Cede US Sovereignty?

I have no problem believing that this is true. The question is, whatcan we do about it as a people, and as a nation? What can I do?

Two things.
First, that's not an actual treaty. It's what a collection of NGOs think the treaty should look like.
Second, making agreements does not equal a cession of sovereignty.

What a crock of crap. Mindless parroted puppet pablum.

And the Conspiracy Theories forum is over there -------------> Conspiracy Theories

Well.. it's a real treaty,
http://assets.panda.org/downloads/final_treaty_legal_text_with_cover.pdf

Change for America is over there ------------------> U.S.S.A.

Could you save me the trouble of having to read all that and skip to where it says there's going to be one world government and we'll lose our sovereignty? Asking because I really just don't don't want to read all that. And while your doing that... could you find a link to an actual official site that would have the treaty. Where exactly did you get this link from?

Maybe you didn't realize this yet, but we ceded sovereignty the moment we joined the fucking UN.

Forum List

Back