Debunking the politically motivated Chrysler dealer closings

Lying, theiving car dealers are 85% Republican.

What a surprise!

Aren't you a real estate agent?

C'mon now........

You'd be surprised at the left wing leanings of real estate agents. Their lobbying arms are always going to government to increase their pool of potential buyers. They were all in favor of no downpayment loans, liar loans, larger limits on FHA financiing, lower buyer qualifications.

The dirty little secret is that they were big fans of the lending practices that lead to the mortgage meltdown. I belong to a trade organization and I get their PAC propaganda all the time.

Well it certainly stands to reason that people in the business of selling real estate would be in favor of anything that made more people eligible to buy real estate.

You define that as "leftie" do you?

Interesting intrepration of what that term means.

I thought "lefties" were supposed to be against private property in principle...

..as in the famous Marxist addage that --> PROPERTY IS THEFT

Aren't you a real estate agent?

C'mon now........

You'd be surprised at the left wing leanings of real estate agents. Their lobbying arms are always going to government to increase their pool of potential buyers. They were all in favor of no downpayment loans, liar loans, larger limits on FHA financiing, lower buyer qualifications.

The dirty little secret is that they were big fans of the lending practices that lead to the mortgage meltdown. I belong to a trade organization and I get their PAC propaganda all the time.

Well it certainly stands to reason that people in the business of selling real estate would be in favor of anything that made more people eligible to buy real estate.

I thought "lefties" were supposed to be against private property in principle...

No, lefties think homeownership is an entitlement. Wreckless lending practices to that end crashed the housing market and financial market.

And, like all other lefty efforts, ended up hurting the people they were supposed to help.

No, lefties think homeownership is an entitlement. Wreckless lending practices to that end crashed the housing market and financial market.

And, like all other lefty efforts, ended up hurting the people they were supposed to help.

This would explain Chris' silly rants.

I found it humorous that he was slagging car dealership owners when he himself is a real estate agent - one of the most mocked positions that finds itself lampooned as being dominated by lower intelligence hucksters.

the-true-picture-of-an-agent.jpg

Question, david, have any of the dem dealers had their contracts broken?

Yes. If you read the list, you'll see that while the dealership list was heavily Republican, it wasn't all Republican. Again, a vast majority of auto dealerships donate to the Republican Party.

If you say "Close 100 Chrysler dealerships" and 88% of them donate to the Republican party, then of course you're going to have 88% of the dealerships that donate to the Republican party closed.
sorry, but your "list" doesnt show political leanings

Huh? The lists even have pichurs for dummies.

Yes. If you read the list, you'll see that while the dealership list was heavily Republican, it wasn't all Republican. Again, a vast majority of auto dealerships donate to the Republican Party.

If you say "Close 100 Chrysler dealerships" and 88% of them donate to the Republican party, then of course you're going to have 88% of the dealerships that donate to the Republican party closed.
sorry, but your "list" doesnt show political leanings

you really are this fucking stupid
the list of dealer closings doesnt have political ANYTHING attached to it

I agree. But most of my buyers are young military families using the VA. I have always steered my clients away from bad mortgages. That's why I have so much business.

And the crash was caused by the derivatives that Phil Gramm made legal.

I agree. But most of my buyers are young military families using the VA. I have always steered my clients away from bad mortgages. That's why I have so much business.

Props to you for that then...

Props to you for that then...

Thanks.

I work my fucking butt off for my clients.

Seven days a week, 24 hours a day....

Contracts do not mean anything to a lot of people.

I cannot see why any dealerships should be closed by the factory unless they are a total financial drain. Car dealers have to initially pay for dealership franchise. Sounds like a bullshit deal to me all the way around.

you really are this fucking stupid
the list of dealer closings doesnt have political ANYTHING attached to it

Sigh...go back to the first post. Those aren't little blue donkeys and red elephants? Maybe you need your Divecon goggles.
thats the list of dealers vs political parties
has NOTHING to do with those being CLOSED

you suck at this

Contracts do not mean anything to a lot of people.

I cannot see why any dealerships should be closed by the factory unless they are a total financial drain. Car dealers have to initially pay for dealership franchise. Sounds like a bullshit deal to me all the way around.
the only way is they should be bought out

Forum List

Back