Debunking the illusion that jfk's head moved forward

I have your posting, showing clearly his head moving forward, also the spray is towards the front of the vehicle, not the back.

When a person gets shot in the head, the entrance wound is small, the EXIT wound, you know that big red spray in front of his face, is large and messy.

You are simply ignoring the top back of his head never moves forward debunking this inane illusion.:eusa_liar:
Closeup_312-313.gif

When a person gets shot in the head the entrance wound is small with the EXIT being larger and irregular. The gaping exit was on the right rear. You know that big red spray is fake because it starts in the right front and then moves to the right side. Sticking to that, the impossibles would have to show an exit on the right front.:lol:
over-right-eye_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

All damage is on the right rear with a small fake flap on the right side. The altered Zfilm and 40 witnesses debunk the right side exit illusion seen in Zapruder.
jfkautopsyrightside.jpg

The gaping hole on rear seen perfectly.
500gaped.jpg

Dear 7forever, SirJames and Friends:
MINUS any namecalling (which I urge you all to avoid, as it mucks up the thread and discredits your otherwise sincere attempts to clarify conflicting points)

could you please help clarify the conflicts pointed out on this webpage:
JFK assassination film hoax - The wound mistake

1. it says that the film showing the devastating wounds to the front of the
head DOES NOT match the autopsy photos released later showing
the face of JFK intact

was this reconstructed?

was the film altered?

2. I understand the part saying the flying blast of blood coming through the
front would be the exit wound, not from a front entrance of a bullet

3. I don't understand how the impact going backward could be stronger
than any push forward if the bullet came from the back.

so is the film inconsistent that show BOTH
A. the exit wounds coming out the front
B. AND the head going more violently backward

aren't these two points A and B inconsistent with EACH OTHER
and not possible in the same footage?

Please help clarify and could you PLEASE agree to drop any of the namecalling that
detracts from hearing what you really are trying to say. I hate that really, please stop.

I want to hear what you have to say, not ugly things that aren't fair about each other!
Clearly you all care about the truth, very passionately, can we focus on that. Please!

Thanks,
Emily

Forum List

Back