Debunking Rape Epidemic Claims

Disgusting and sickening beyond belief. There are MANY gangs like this. It's a national scandal, and this horror still goes on in Telford and elsewhere. A PC aided epidemic.

Telford sex gang
The Telford sex gang was a group of seven men of Pakistani descent who preyed extensively on pre-teen and under-age teenage girls in Telford, England before their arrest and prosecution.[1] In cases stretching over two years to late 2012,[2] they were convicted of sexual offences including rape, controlling child prostitution, causing child prostitution and trafficking for the purpose of prostitution. A Channel 4 investigation into the gang revealed:

There were accounts concerning men who would ejaculate and then urinate in children's mouths, violating them in every orifice, as well as gang-rape by queues of men while girls were held hostage for hours, sometimes days – all the while being forced to listen to the screams of girls in other rooms with other men.[3]
Telford sex gang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation Chalice: Child sex abuse case concludes

The animals.
image.gif

Operation Chalice: Child sex abuse case concludes - BBC News

Muslims have long been a part of the west.

once again you are confusing the Muslims who have reformed themselves to western living and left behind the oppression and violence.... To the ones we are trying to stop from entering the west now.

Reformed Muslims have proven their women don't need to be oppressed and covered up in all that nonsense. They raise their men to be respectful and supportive for women's rights.

Don't worry we know you are a Muslim cheerleader.

Until quite recently Muslims in the West existed in minuscule numbers. As their numbers have grown, so to have the problems. The more of them there are, the less they assimilate and the more they band together, the more they demand things be done their way, and the more they reveal their utter contempt for the women and the culture of the host nation.

What do you think of Mayor Khan?

At least he's strengthening ties with Paris. (Despite Brexit)

And doesn't rate Jeremy Corbyn highly.

He is weak.

The relationship between France and The UK will always be strong whether or not they are in the EU together or not.

Corbyn ..... lol. Labour is a joke .

once again you are confusing the Muslims who have reformed themselves to western living and left behind the oppression and violence.... To the ones we are trying to stop from entering the west now.

Reformed Muslims have proven their women don't need to be oppressed and covered up in all that nonsense. They raise their men to be respectful and supportive for women's rights.

You are confusing religion and culture.

Religious belief fuels culture.

Until quite recently Muslims in the West existed in minuscule numbers. As their numbers have grown, so to have the problems. The more of them there are, the less they assimilate and the more they band together, the more they demand things be done their way, and the more they reveal their utter contempt for the women and the culture of the host nation.

What do you think of Mayor Khan?

At least he's strengthening ties with Paris. (Despite Brexit)

And doesn't rate Jeremy Corbyn highly.
Not much. He has shared platforms with some vile misogynistic Islamists, he unilaterally banned 'bikini' adverts on London transport whilst allowing an allahu Akbar advert to be plastered over buses in London and several other cities.

Rape is sinister. The fact that you can't or won't acknowledge that is scary.

You are caught up into phrasing. Rape Jihad, ethnic cleansing, rape, sexual assaults, these are all despicable acts and as far as I am concerned there is no "best option"

Rape is rape. It's an expression of brutality and power over a woman by a person who considers a woman less than. There is no ethnic cleansing going on and no "rape jihad". Ethnic cleansing has a very specific term and what makes a joke out of this (not out of rape, but out of these claims) is that somehow - all these migrants, who come from dozens of different countries and backgrounds, and "united" in "rape jihad". It's like people casually using Nazi references to modern day leaders and events.

And still, there is a lack of solid emperical evidence to support this "jihad".

I would disagree.

Besides that, many of the described actions of these immigrants into Germany and other areas, is only shocking, if you don't know how it works in their home countries. It's very normal single women, in rural and tribal settings, to be simply taken and given to men. Syria even to this day has slavery of women, as a normal situation. Forced into slave labor, or prostitution, is normal in Syria, and other middle east countries.

The BBC did a documentary on this, where they interviewed existing, culturally adapted immigrants in Germany. People who have lived there for some years, and are now German citizens who learned German, and are part of German society. They themselves said, this wasn't surprising. The actions of these immigrants, closely resembled how they would act in their own country.

Part of the reason women are still treated like property, and are closely guarded by their family and tribe, isn't just because of ancient views on women (though no doubt that is part of it), it's also for their protection. You let your daughter wander outside the village, you are not likely to see her again. Some men from another village, or other province, will come by and snatch them away.

Granted the more cosmopolitan cities of Syria, that isn't the case. But immigrants are coming from all over, not just the more acceptable upscale city areas.

Great post.

This is the exact reason why I think none of these migrants should be allowed into the west. It is too much of a burden on them to overcome.

How can they be expected to change their animalistic behavior?

A more reasonable destination for them is in other parts of their continents where this is permitted or accepted. They would have a better chance to assimilate and fit in with those countries.

Really we are setting the Muslims up for failure by accepting into the west.

I would actually agree with that view somewhat. One thing that we could do, and should do, is require cultural adaptation. Germany doesn't play around with immigrants. You come, you must learn German. Not "stop" and "go" and "Yes I want fries with that"... you have to be fluent in German, and the German government is willing to subsidize, (not 100% but to some level), German integration classes.

I support this. I actually think that our STATE level government could encourage privately funded tax deducted, charities with subsidized English lessons, and basic American culture classes.

But beyond that, I agree with you. Culturally, Islamic people's are completely and utterly different than us. We have, no matter what the mindless left-wing anti-god people say, a Judaeo-Christian culture. People from Christian based cultures will have a much easier time adapting to our culture, and we should encourage more Christian immigration. But Islamic culture is fundamentally different, and causes all kinds of problems.

You can't shut down the entire assembly production plant, to have a dozen workers in Colorado, walk to the prayer room and face Mecca 3 times during the day. And that is an unavoidable problem.

We just had a double Saturday over-time work shift. The manager purchased Pizza for the entire crew. Unfortunately, he under-estimated the number of Islamist in the group. 10 people crowded around one Veg-Pizza, and then were disappointed when there was not enough.

This isn't going to go away. Culture matters. So on that I think we shouldn't encourage Islamic immigration. Not just to avoid problems ourselves, but also because it simply isn't good for them. Unless of course, they wish to be Christian, and adopt our culture.

Fortunately we are a nation that has its foundation on religious freedom, whether Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, or no religion at all.

What if it had been the number of vegetarians and pizza? No religion there to blame. Or Jews who follow the same dietary restrictions? Why do you refer to them as islamists, a term with a very specific meaning?

There is a concept known as "reasonable accommodation" when it comes employers and employees and religious freedom. If you look it up you will find many of the cases involve Christians, not surprisingly since they are the majority by far. It allows for an appropriate balance between religious rights and freedoms and accommodations that prove too onerous or impact safety or ones ability to do their job. It's like recognizing the difference between the hijab and burka.

Most people who come here fleeing oppressive regimes come here appreciating that very freedom, including Muslims. I've pointed out before that reputable polls of American Muslims show that their views are in line with those of other American groups on cultural issues.

Yes people flee oppression to come here but they also understand that we don't stand for oppression here either.

Why would Muslims flee oppression to still self oppress their women and children.

Sorry but we don't stand for that stuff here ether.

Rape is rape. It's an expression of brutality and power over a woman by a person who considers a woman less than. There is no ethnic cleansing going on and no "rape jihad". Ethnic cleansing has a very specific term and what makes a joke out of this (not out of rape, but out of these claims) is that somehow - all these migrants, who come from dozens of different countries and backgrounds, and "united" in "rape jihad". It's like people casually using Nazi references to modern day leaders and events.

I would disagree.

Besides that, many of the described actions of these immigrants into Germany and other areas, is only shocking, if you don't know how it works in their home countries. It's very normal single women, in rural and tribal settings, to be simply taken and given to men. Syria even to this day has slavery of women, as a normal situation. Forced into slave labor, or prostitution, is normal in Syria, and other middle east countries.

The BBC did a documentary on this, where they interviewed existing, culturally adapted immigrants in Germany. People who have lived there for some years, and are now German citizens who learned German, and are part of German society. They themselves said, this wasn't surprising. The actions of these immigrants, closely resembled how they would act in their own country.

Part of the reason women are still treated like property, and are closely guarded by their family and tribe, isn't just because of ancient views on women (though no doubt that is part of it), it's also for their protection. You let your daughter wander outside the village, you are not likely to see her again. Some men from another village, or other province, will come by and snatch them away.

Granted the more cosmopolitan cities of Syria, that isn't the case. But immigrants are coming from all over, not just the more acceptable upscale city areas.

Great post.

This is the exact reason why I think none of these migrants should be allowed into the west. It is too much of a burden on them to overcome.

A more reasonable destination for them is in other parts of their continents where this is permitted or accepted. They would have a better chance to assimilate and fit in with those countries.

I would actually agree with that view somewhat. One thing that we could do, and should do, is require cultural adaptation. Germany doesn't play around with immigrants. You come, you must learn German. Not "stop" and "go" and "Yes I want fries with that"... you have to be fluent in German, and the German government is willing to subsidize, (not 100% but to some level), German integration classes.

I support this. I actually think that our STATE level government could encourage privately funded tax deducted, charities with subsidized English lessons, and basic American culture classes.

But beyond that, I agree with you. Culturally, Islamic people's are completely and utterly different than us. We have, no matter what the mindless left-wing anti-god people say, a Judaeo-Christian culture. People from Christian based cultures will have a much easier time adapting to our culture, and we should encourage more Christian immigration. But Islamic culture is fundamentally different, and causes all kinds of problems.

You can't shut down the entire assembly production plant, to have a dozen workers in Colorado, walk to the prayer room and face Mecca 3 times during the day. And that is an unavoidable problem.

We just had a double Saturday over-time work shift. The manager purchased Pizza for the entire crew. Unfortunately, he under-estimated the number of Islamist in the group. 10 people crowded around one Veg-Pizza, and then were disappointed when there was not enough.

This isn't going to go away. Culture matters. So on that I think we shouldn't encourage Islamic immigration. Not just to avoid problems ourselves, but also because it simply isn't good for them. Unless of course, they wish to be Christian, and adopt our culture.

Fortunately we are a nation that has its foundation on religious freedom, whether Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, or no religion at all.

What if it had been the number of vegetarians and pizza? No religion there to blame. Or Jews who follow the same dietary restrictions? Why do you refer to them as islamists, a term with a very specific meaning?

There is a concept known as "reasonable accommodation" when it comes employers and employees and religious freedom. If you look it up you will find many of the cases involve Christians, not surprisingly since they are the majority by far. It allows for an appropriate balance between religious rights and freedoms and accommodations that prove too onerous or impact safety or ones ability to do their job. It's like recognizing the difference between the hijab and burka.

Most people who come here fleeing oppressive regimes come here appreciating that very freedom, including Muslims. I've pointed out before that reputable polls of American Muslims show that their views are in line with those of other American groups on cultural issues.

Yes people flee oppression to come here but they also understand that we don't stand for oppression here either.

Why would Muslims flee oppression to still self oppress their women and children.

Muslim men 'fleeing oppression' aren't courageous enough to fight for their country, but are brave enough to oppress, rape and prostitute women and children when they are given shelter and safety. You couldn't make it up and we shouldn't be importing this since they've apparently been raised this way and 'don't know' they shouldn't be oppressing and raping women and children. Sadly we do put up with this crap to a degree in the UK and Europe, as we let them run paedophillic rape rings, we allow them to operate their misogynistic barbaric sharia courts, and we allow them to establish no go zones.

I would disagree.

Great post.

Oppressing women and children is hardly restricted to Muslims.

I would expect anyone coming here to follow our laws the same as citizens do.

They are intertwined. And certain things we attribute to "religious belief" are actually cultural - for example, FGM and honor killings. Other things that common to more then one religion such as killing homosexuals, stoning adulterers, raping and enslaving the losers of wars - are cultural leftovers from ancient times that people today - in civilized cultures - no longer choose to follow. In it's about choice and what in your religion you choose to follow and how it's interpreted.

I agree. Allah conveniently told Mohammed and his men that they could rape women, even in front of their captive husbands.

Rape is sinister. The fact that you can't or won't acknowledge that is scary.

You are caught up into phrasing. Rape Jihad, ethnic cleansing, rape, sexual assaults, these are all despicable acts and as far as I am concerned there is no "best option"

I would disagree.

Great post.

I worked at a place, I like to call, little Arabia.

We had people building products, and cleaning them. One day the manager came in, and said openly in front of everyone, cleaning the product is too easy for men. Only women can clean them from now on. The next day all the men were moved to other positions, and all the cleaners were veiled women.

3 times during the day, everyone would step up, and walk to the back, and bang their heads on the ground toward Mecca.

On Friday, everyone would stand up and walk out, to go to the Mosque. They would leave at 11, and come back at 1. Many a time, I would be sitting there working, and suddenly realize how quiet the place was, look up and find I was one of only 3 people in the room.

Occasionally, an Imam would actually come in, and speak their prayers over the PA system in the building.

After I had worked there for six or seven months, I found out that all the Christians and non-muslims, were paid a lower wage than all the Muslims. In fact, I was the lowest paid guy in the building, even lower paid than their women 'easy-job' cleaners.

Additionally, I found out that the Muslims were paid, while they went to the Mosque on Friday. While of course, Christians and other non-muslims were not paid for any time off the property.

LASTLY....

I want you to understand that I am not joking, and that I am not making any of this up..... this job was in Hillard Ohio, off of Cemetery road, next to the Beacon Elementary School, on Lacon Rd. 43026.

While I was there, the co-worker next to me, was a Muslim man from Chicago. He was born and raised American. He and the two co-workers opposite us (one from Jordan, and one from Somalia, both Muslim) were quizzing him on Islam. They questioned him on Arabic, on the pillars of Islam, and Islamic law.

Finally, the man from Jordan asked him about jihad. Both the Somali and the Chicago man, announced openly that if the Imam's in the US called for holy war, they would fight with the Muslims to kill the non-believers. (they avoided 'infidels' for some reason).

All of them smiled at each other.... and then... I guess they remembered I was there. All three looked at me... and then went back to work, not saying a word for the rest of the day.

You don't see any emotes on this post. No jokes. No sarcastic remarks. This is a true statement of an actual event, that I am describing in accurate detail.

Now for the record, I agree that all people who are US citizens, religious freedom is protected. I would never claim that this event that happened to me, should be used as an excuse to do wrong, or commit evil acts against citizens.

However, I deny that anyone have a "right" to come to the US. And the constitution clearly and directly states that the US Federal government, has the constitution authority to determine who can come to the US. Once you are a citizen, yes, you have religious freedom. But we can have whatever rules, conditions, or qualifications we want for you to come here, and that includes a limitation against Islamic people coming here.

No one has a "right" to another country. What is odd, is if you drive to Mexico, and demand they let you in without meeting their qualifications, you to to prison. Most other countries are that way too.

Why anyone thinks we shouldn't be allowed to determine the requirements for people to come to our country, when nearly every other country does, is beyond me.

I would disagree.

Great post.

We had people building products, and cleaning them. One day the manager came in, and said openly in front of everyone, cleaning the product is too easy for men. Only women can clean them from now on. The next day all the men were moved to other positions, and all the cleaners were veiled women.

3 times during the day, everyone would step up, and walk to the back, and bang their heads on the ground toward Mecca.

On Friday, everyone would stand up and walk out, to go to the Mosque. They would leave at 11, and come back at 1. Many a time, I would be sitting there working, and suddenly realize how quiet the place was, look up and find I was one of only 3 people in the room.

Occasionally, an Imam would actually come in, and speak their prayers over the PA system in the building.

After I had worked there for six or seven months, I found out that all the Christians and non-muslims, were paid a lower wage than all the Muslims. In fact, I was the lowest paid guy in the building, even lower paid than their women 'easy-job' cleaners.

Additionally, I found out that the Muslims were paid, while they went to the Mosque on Friday. While of course, Christians and other non-muslims were not paid for any time off the property.

LASTLY....

I want you to understand that I am not joking, and that I am not making any of this up..... this job was in Hillard Ohio, off of Cemetery road, next to the Beacon Elementary School, on Lacon Rd. 43026.

While I was there, the co-worker next to me, was a Muslim man from Chicago. He was born and raised American. He and the two co-workers opposite us (one from Jordan, and one from Somalia, both Muslim) were quizzing him on Islam. They questioned him on Arabic, on the pillars of Islam, and Islamic law.

Finally, the man from Jordan asked him about jihad. Both the Somali and the Chicago man, announced openly that if the Imam's in the US called for holy war, they would fight with the Muslims to kill the non-believers. (they avoided 'infidels' for some reason).

All of them smiled at each other.... and then... I guess they remembered I was there. All three looked at me... and then went back to work, not saying a word for the rest of the day.

You don't see any emotes on this post. No jokes. No sarcastic remarks. This is a true statement of an actual event, that I am describing in accurate detail.

Now for the record, I agree that all people who are US citizens, religious freedom is protected. I would never claim that this event that happened to me, should be used as an excuse to do wrong, or commit evil acts against citizens.

However, I deny that anyone have a "right" to come to the US. And the constitution clearly and directly states that the US Federal government, has the constitution authority to determine who can come to the US. Once you are a citizen, yes, you have religious freedom. But we can have whatever rules, conditions, or qualifications we want for you to come here, and that includes a limitation against Islamic people coming here.

No one has a "right" to another country. What is odd, is if you drive to Mexico, and demand they let you in without meeting their qualifications, you to to prison. Most other countries are that way too.

Why anyone thinks we shouldn't be allowed to determine the requirements for people to come to our country, when nearly every other country does, is beyond me.

Good post. I used to work on the west side.... Grove city area. Loads of Somali Muslims there. Columbus is riddled with them.

I do not doubt this account for one moment.

I would disagree.

Great post.

LASTLY....

Good post. I used to work on the west side.... Grove city area. Loads of Somali Muslims there. Columbus is riddled with them.

I do not doubt this account for one moment.

Oh yes. Our lovely governor invited the Somalians to come, and came they did, in mass. Now we have machete attacks.

Cops kill man after machete attack at Ohio deli

Apparently we need machete control laws, and machete waiting periods, and back ground checks, and mental illness tests for buying sharp objects.

Now don't get me wrong, I've had very good experiences with the Somali Muslims. Extremely good. But when you have that many people swarm into any given area in a short time... culture clash is going to happen.

And like I said before, when you have that many un-cultured people come in at the same time, they start acting like they would in their own country. Machete attacks are common in the area of Africa they came from. Now they are happening here.

Kind of like Angela Merkel, openly inviting Syrians, and shockingly floods of Syrians show up.

Maybe if we didn't openly invite them, while still allowing immigration, we wouldn't have these floods of people.

Like Obama saying under age Mexicans won't be deported, and then magically we have thousands of under age Mexicans stranded in the US. Politicians I swear.... they simply don't think.

Forum List

Back