Debunking another new atheist's baby talk on Youtube

The goal is a journey. I’m on it. It has merit all by itself.
The goal is a journey. I’m on it. It has merit all by itself.

you seem content being your own judge ... and jury. coincidentally handed to you by a 4th century book of forgeries, how to succeed without trying - some kind of journey.
You don’t know what makes me content. All you know is your hatred for Christianity. I pity you.
you seem content being your own judge ... and jury. coincidentally handed to you by a 4th century book of forgeries, how to succeed without trying - some kind of journey.

You don’t know what makes me content. All you know is your hatred for Christianity. I pity you.

have you ever thought to respond to the content of a post - rather than irrational, selfseving affirmations for your own worldview, that everyone is already aware of. something of substance worth replying too.

christianity contradicts itself claiming a rebellion in the heavens and fallen angels that otherwise having succeed would have overthrown the christian god with a replacement.

how about that one christian ...

the defeat of evil, the basis for the religion of antiquity what the Almighty represents - not you. not christianity. the examples, noah - jesus. not your book of 4th century forgeries, the crucifiers of the roman empire. evil.
The content of your posts is your hatred of Christianity.
have you ever thought to respond to the content of a post - rather than irrational, selfseving affirmations for your own worldview, that everyone is already aware of. something of substance worth replying too.

you have a warped mind ...

christianity contradicts itself claiming a rebellion in the heavens and fallen angels that otherwise having succeed would have overthrown the christian god with a replacement.

the defeat of evil, the basis for the religion of antiquity what the Almighty represents - not you.

what's going on there christian in your book, the attempted coup d'etat of your god, funny because you keep saying your 4th century version is all there is for your deity (actually yours being the one that was defeated) - the triumph over evil is the Almighty of the religion of antiquity - it is your book of forgeries that says otherwise. some madeup story you believe in, everyone is a hopeless sinner.

why are you unwilling to state your cause for belief.
Sometimes but I’m only human.

But at least I don’t obsess over the religious beliefs of others like you do.

the defeat of evil, the basis for the religion of antiquity what the Almighty represents - not you. not christianity. the examples, noah - jesus. not your book of 4th century forgeries, the crucifiers of the roman empire. evil.

the defeat of evil, the basis for the religion of antiquity what the Almighty represents - not you.

what's going on there christian in your book, the attempted coup d'etat of your god, funny because you keep saying your 4th century version is all there is for your deity (actually yours being the one that was defeated) - the triumph over evil is the Almighty of the religion of antiquity - it is your book of forgeries that says otherwise. some madeup story you believe in, everyone is a hopeless sinner.

..... in response.

you simply do not respond to content somehow believing you are the subject matter being discussed ... "your religion". - 4th century christianity, the christian bible is a political document disguised as a religion.

too bad for you if the defense of the religion of antiquity and its relevancy to the 1st century doesn't fit your lifestyle.

..... in response.

you simply do not respond to content somehow believing you are the subject matter being discussed ... "your religion". - 4th century christianity, christian bible is a political document disguised as a religion.

too bad for you if the defense of the religion of antiquity and its relevancy to the 1st century doesn't fit your lifestyle.
By inspection this is absurd.

What was the political agenda?

..... in response.

you simply do not respond to content somehow believing you are the subject matter being discussed ... "your religion". - 4th century christianity, christian bible is a political document disguised as a religion.

you have no answer bing - one worth responding to.

..... in response.

Dude, you just said it’s about politics. Explain to me the 4th century politics.

what's going on there christian in your book, the attempted coup d'etat of your god, funny because you keep saying your 4th century version is all there is for your deity - the triumph over evil is the Almighty of the religion of antiquity - it is your book of forgeries that says otherwise. some madeup story you believe in, everyone is a hopeless sinner.

..... in response.

Dude, you just said it’s about politics. Explain to me the 4th century politics.

here's your chance christian for the third time ... rather than the triumph over evil your 4th century book sent it to earth where the forgery claims everyone is already hopeless sinners - is that what the 1st century was about, needing a messiah because they were sinners and should worship the yet to be published christian bible.

what's going on there christian in your book, the attempted coup d'etat of your god, funny because you keep saying your 4th century version is all there is for your deity - the triumph over evil is the Almighty of the religion of antiquity - it is your book of forgeries that says otherwise. some madeup story you believe in, everyone is a hopeless sinner.

give it a shot bing, why christianity supersedes the religion of antiquity the true events of the 1st century. how a living "devil" controls your life.

..... in response.

here's your chance christian for the third time ... rather than the triumph over evil your 4th century book sent it to earth where the forgery claims everyone is already hopeless sinners - is that what the 1st century was about, needing a messiah because they were sinners and should worship the yet to be published christian bible.

give it a shot bing, why christianity supersedes the religion of antiquity the true events of the 1st century. how a living "devil" controls your life.
You claimed it’s a forgery motivated by 4th century politics.

Prove it.

Forum List

Back