Debt Vote Flashback: Every Single Dem Voted Against Raising the Debt in 2006

well well

Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, July 16, 2011, 2:51 PM
Every democrat voted “no” including Obama.
Drudge just posted this debt vote reminder from 5 years ago.
EVERY SINGLE Democrat opposed raising the debt limit when George W. Bush was president.

list of votes at site.

Every – Single – One.

It’s funny how things change when there’s a new occupant in the White House, huh?

from with comments at.
The Gateway Pundit | Where Hope Made a Comeback

The Republicans haven’t always been against increasing the federal debt ceiling. This is the first time in recent history (the past decade or so) that no Republican has voted for the increase. In fact, on most of the ten other votes to increase the federal debt limit that the Senate has taken since 1997, the Republicans provided the majority of the votes in favor.

The Republicans Haven't Always Been Against Raising the Debt Ceiling - Blog - OpenCongress

NOW.....Is there a point to this idiotic thread? If so, please make it or admit failure.

It's not her fault you're too stupid to get the point. dimwit

Anyone on the Left who does not think it shows the hypocrisy of Papa Obama and the Democrats is mentally retarded

So the 19 votes by the current GOP leadership to raise the debt ceiling when Bush was prez...

Hypocrisy?

And, as you see, stunned silence from this idiot.

Can accuse Democrats of hypocrisy, but can't accuse Republicans when they did exactly the same thing.

Anyone on the Left who does not think it shows the hypocrisy of Papa Obama and the Democrats is mentally retarded

So the 19 votes by the current GOP leadership to raise the debt ceiling when Bush was prez...

Hypocrisy?

Can accuse Democrats of hypocrisy, but can't accuse Republicans when they did exactly the same thing.

Stunned?
You over estimate the value of things that come out of your mouth
:eusa_angel:

Of course the Republicans voted for the debt increase back then
We had less debt and someone in the White House who at least knew what they
were doing- (Clinton & Bush)
:razz:

Papa Obama is doing such a poor job now
S&P may lower our rating even with debt ceiling increase

Thank you Papa Obama
You have almost made us a 3rd world nation

Speaking of idiots
where is that link?

Last edited:
This whole "crisis" is just more of the same old hackneyed political theater that plays out like a bad soap opera.

Same shit different assholes.

well well

EVERY SINGLE Democrat opposed raising the debt limit when George W. Bush was president.

list of votes at site.

Every – Single – One.

It’s funny how things change when there’s a new occupant in the White House, huh?

from with comments at.

Must've been a bunch of racists to give GW that much grief.:eusa_eh:

well well

list of votes at site.

Every – Single – One.

from with comments at.

The Republicans haven’t always been against increasing the federal debt ceiling. This is the first time in recent history (the past decade or so) that no Republican has voted for the increase. In fact, on most of the ten other votes to increase the federal debt limit that the Senate has taken since 1997, the Republicans provided the majority of the votes in favor.

The Republicans Haven't Always Been Against Raising the Debt Ceiling - Blog - OpenCongress

NOW.....Is there a point to this idiotic thread? If so, please make it or admit failure.

It's not her fault you're too stupid to get the point. dimwit

She's trying to make the point that the Dems are hypocrites and I made the point that it goes both ways and you "new type of conservatives" don't seem to get it.

That from the genius who yesterday blamed the last FOUR years of the economy on President Obama.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No I blame what's happening right now on whoever is President right now....and that's.
Wait I'm gonna Google who's President "right now"....stand by,my internet connection is a little slow right now...It's, well it's some guy who did a Stimulus Plan that was an absolute
joke,He said unemployment would not rise over 8%.....wait still loading page.He promised shovel ready jobs,his VP promised 500,000 jobs a month.Wait...I almost got it....

It's President.....damn My system crashed.Just like our current economy under the failed
policies of the current President,not the President of 8 years ago.We live in the present,at least I do.This President is not getting the job done.Time to get someone else in to get the country going in the right direction.:cool:

So it seems that republicans and democrats are cut from the same cloth.

Tell us something we don't know. :thup:

Both sides always did this in the past. Anyone on the right who thinks there are points to be scored here is mentally retarded.

You're right. It's not a game and it's too bad a large chunk of our elected representatives aren't taking it seriously.

Hypocrisy?

Stunned?

Thank you Papa Obama

Speaking of idiots
where is that link?

Neotrotsky yesterday:

Barack Obama and Democrats also added over One Trillion Dollars to the Federal Budget in the last 4 years.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3869840-post120.html

Now please stop being an imbecile.

Stunned?

Thank you Papa Obama

Speaking of idiots
where is that link?

Neotrotsky yesterday:

Barack Obama and Democrats also added over One Trillion Dollars to the Federal Budget in the last 4 years.

Like I said you overestimated the value of things that come out of your mouth
(BIG FONT does make you look smarter, just the opposite)

Read much?
What part of Obama and Democrats do you not get?
No where did I say it was only Papa Obama, as you implied
Who controlled the Congress both houses in 2008? come try now you know

dismissed
as the barber says "next"
No apology from you is necessary
I am bigger than that

Perhaps if you did not let your enchanted world of

Never Never Blame Obama Land get in the way, you could comprehend things better
and not be so blinded.

obama-unicorn-0-550x413.jpg

Last edited:
They raised it 7 times under Boooosh, and the Dems never filibustered or held the country hostage. STUPID ARGUMENT from Foxbots. tyvm

Obama said that raising the debt ceiling was 'a sign of failed leadership'.

Hypocrite.

It was and it remains so (a sign of failed leadership). The devil is in the details. Consider for a moment the Bush tax cuts, and ask yourself why we would continue tax cuts at a time when we were waging war in Iraq, creating an enormous annual deficit for half a dozen years, off budget?

Today Boehner and McConnel, lead by the weasel Cantor, are the epitome of followers. Because a loud and angry fringe element in their party demands to have their cake and eat it too, this trio offers not a vision for the future but another round of demagoguery - and hopes to deny a morsel to those less fortunate.

There is no rational reason not to raise the debt ceiling, there is a reason to reduce deficit spending, but not all in one session. A leader has and is able to communicate a vision to the nation which benefits the many, not only the few. The Echo Chamber seems content in opposing taxes for the wealthy and raising them on those whose income is barely above or even below the poverty line; on denying workers the right to collectively bargin and to argue that "gubmint' work is illegitimate. Such is not a vision, it is a pogrom aimed at the defenseless and at their neighbors.

The Republicans need to make a ad with this right away. and slam the Obama and Democrats over the head with it.

That from the genius who yesterday blamed the last FOUR years of the economy on President Obama.

No I blame what's happening right now on whoever is President right now....and that's.
Wait I'm gonna Google who's President "right now"....stand by,my internet connection is a little slow right now...It's, well it's some guy who did a Stimulus Plan that was an absolute
joke,He said unemployment would not rise over 8%.....wait still loading page.He promised shovel ready jobs,his VP promised 500,000 jobs a month.Wait...I almost got it....

It's President.....damn My system crashed.Just like our current economy under the failed
policies of the current President,not the President of 8 years ago.We live in the present,at least I do.This President is not getting the job done.Time to get someone else in to get the country going in the right direction.:cool:

Obama never said UE would not go over 8% so you are operating from rightwing mythology right from the git-go.

Stunned?

Thank you Papa Obama

Speaking of idiots
where is that link?

Neotrotsky yesterday:

Read much?

dismissed
I am bigger than that

and not be so blinded.

Obama was sworn in in January of 2009.

Bush was PRESIDENT until then.

Obama never said UE would not go over 8% so you are operating from rightwing mythology right from the git-go.

Sure he did, that's what his team said and that why we had to pas Stimulus

LOL, the spinning in this thread by the Liberals is making me dizzy..:lol:

thank gawd for the Internet.

Neotrotsky yesterday:

Read much?

dismissed
I am bigger than that

and not be so blinded.

Obama was sworn in in January of 2009.

Bush was PRESIDENT until then.

I never said Bush was not president
But let us stay focused on the main point

You were wrong
:eusa_whistle:

It must be spreading to the Democrats as well
Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) said that President Barack Obama "should not have said that unemployment would peak at 8 percent,"

To be fair
he must have referring to someone in the administration of Papa Obama
Who was that
oh yes

Christina Romer chairwoman of the president's Council of Economic Advisers and her
report called "The Job Impact of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Plan"

Christina Romer (née Duckworth; born December 25, 1958) is the Class of 1957 Garff B. Wilson Professor of Economics at the University of California, Berkeley and a former Chair of the Council of Economic Advisers in the Obama administration.[1][2] She resigned from her role on the Council of Economic Advisers on September 3, 2010.[3]

One of Obamas advisors said it and said it often...she spoke for the administration in interview after interview.....

Good enough for me that he never said otherwise.:clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back