Debt spending, how would YOU handle it???

Well, to be honest , I have no idea how much gold is left in Fort Knox.

U.S. Mint Tells CNBC: Fort Knox Is a Closed Facility

But federal lands can be sold to acquire gold and to pay those individuals wo are owed social security.

Oh gosh.

Why is it you people live in this country?

I mean really.

Is it just because you were born here?

You don't seem to have any idea how anything works.

Restore constitutional government? When did it go astray?

There is plenty of pristine, unclaimed land opening up due to global warming.

You really might want to look into starting a whole new country.

I was reading about that. Apparently it is very hard to start your own country, as everything has already been claimed. :(

Dare to dream..man..

Islands for Sale, Private Islands, Luxury Real Estate

We're debt spending our children into indentured servitude. The fed reserve note is now nothing more than worthless inflated IOU script. Industry has moved abroad & along with it our tax revenue to sustain the USA. Inflation tax due to the fed notes being printed by the bazillions has made purchasing power a thing of the past. What course of action would you recommend to get debt spending out of the vocabulary???

Simple follow the historic plan Obama offered the Republicans. Reform Medicare and Medicaid and repeal a select set of the Bush tax cuts. It would have cut 10T from the deficit but the Republicans walked away.

It is not hard. It is the only option to solve the budget absent a significant Ron Paul like change in our defense posture.

Obama was ready to tell Pelosi to pound sand to fix the deficit. Instead of following the Republicans of the 1990's who partnered with Clinton to fix the deficit they showed themselves to the the ideologue/partisan hacks they are and walked away from the opportunity.

If that worthless IOU scrip is weighing you down, I'll be happy to take it off your hands. Just PM me for contact info.

As for what I'd recommend: I'd recommend we remove most of the Bush-era tax cuts, increase or abolish the SS cap on contributions while leaving the rate at its current (temporarily lowered) rate, mark SS increases to a chained CPI, end most subsidies for ethanol and oil exploration, cut defense by 25%+ by bringing the troops home from our two major engagements and halting programs such as the Joint Strike Fighter and hold government spending at current nominal levels for all other areas for the next three years.
I think another money-saving move would be to end the War On Drugs as it presently exists and release all offenders convicted of possession, smuggling and dealing to adults.

Oh gosh.

I mean really.

Restore constitutional government? When did it go astray?

I was reading about that. Apparently it is very hard to start your own country, as everything has already been claimed. :(

Dare to dream..man..

Islands for Sale, Private Islands, Luxury Real Estate

You can be my Vice President. What say ye?

Simple. I'd get the media to send notice to all nations that if they fucked with the US they would immediately be destroyed in a nuclear firestorm. I'd then abolish the military, sink ALL of the ships and equipment as artificial reefs and bring the meatheads home to build bridges, roads, railroads and other infrastructure and defend the nations borders.

Now that I wasted my time answering your question, with a scenario that will never happen, I need to round up my goats.Today we make cheese and tomato sauce.
Enjoy your demise.

Start by shooting anyone who voted for:
Obamacare
The Stimulus
Dodd-Frank

Eliminate any commerce-related restriction. If people are defrauded, they can sue.
Eliminate the income tax
Shut down public schools.

Hey, a guy can dream, can't he?

LMAO and how would that work with only 40 billion or so of gold backed money available in the USA?

Well, to be honest , I have no idea how much gold is left in Fort Knox.

U.S. Mint Tells CNBC: Fort Knox Is a Closed Facility

But federal lands can be sold to acquire gold and to pay those individuals wo are owed social security.

Oh gosh.

You don't seem to have any idea how anything works

Oh gosh.

I mean really.

Have you ever read the Constitution?

Are you aware that neither Karl Marx nor John maynard Keynes were Founding Fathers?

We're debt spending our children into indentured servitude. The fed reserve note is now nothing more than worthless inflated IOU script. Industry has moved abroad & along with it our tax revenue to sustain the USA. Inflation tax due to the fed notes being printed by the bazillions has made purchasing power a thing of the past. What course of action would you recommend to get debt spending out of the vocabulary???

I'd inflate the monetary supply (by creating massive WPA projects) and end free trade.

I'd also cut back on military adventurism, the DoD budget and homeland security.

For starters...

Simple follow the historic plan Obama offered the Republicans. Reform Medicare and Medicaid and repeal a select set of the Bush tax cuts. It would have cut 10T from the deficit but the Republicans walked away.

It is not hard. It is the only option to solve the budget absent a significant Ron Paul like change in our defense posture.

Obama was ready to tell Pelosi to pound sand to fix the deficit. Instead of following the Republicans of the 1990's who partnered with Clinton to fix the deficit they showed themselves to the the ideologue/partisan hacks they are and walked away from the opportunity.

WHen did this fantasy happen?

Forum List

Back