Debt free in 3 years!

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Just paid off my loan for my 4runner. I have a note on my z71, my house and my wife has one on her car. She wont be debt free because she will get a new one when this gets paid off. She is far from frugel when it comes to transportation. lol
The house will be paid off in about 3 years and my truck will be done by that time!
Knowing my luck, something bad will happen right before, or right after lol. But thats ok. At least my house will be done.
When i go debt free, i will raise my percentage on my 401K and start to do a little investing myself on the side.
Debt free at 35. Guys, this is a great feeling!

I paid off my car last year and I have been saving a TON of money not having that car payment every month. I just hope my car lasts a few years. I have been taking excellent care of it because I want it to last a LOOOONG time. All the scheduled maintenance is being done in a timely fashion!

I paid off my car last year and I have been saving a TON of money not having that car payment every month. I just hope my car lasts a few years. I have been taking excellent care of it because I want it to last a LOOOONG time. All the scheduled maintenance is being done in a timely fashion!
routine maintenance is key! Just like a house or anything. Machines like to be pampered lol

Just paid off my loan for my 4runner. I have a note on my z71, my house and my wife has one on her car. She wont be debt free because she will get a new one when this gets paid off. She is far from frugel when it comes to transportation. lol
The house will be paid off in about 3 years and my truck will be done by that time!
Knowing my luck, something bad will happen right before, or right after lol. But thats ok. At least my house will be done.
When i go debt free, i will raise my percentage on my 401K and start to do a little investing myself on the side.

Congratulations

It makes life a lot easier

It will be hard to control myself not going to buy a boat or camper or something LOL

What's 'debt' precious?

What's 'debt' precious?
Lol i hear ya big boy

Wow, look at all the 1%er's around here sucking the lifes blood from us all.

Now get back into debt or else!

Last edited:
I'm going to have to move soon because I need a bigger closet! Seriously! :dunno:
Lol you are such a woman

I have three huge bureau (one is actually an armoire) and two closets full of clothes and shoes. Maybe I've been going a little overboard with the shopping lately. But it's my HOBBY! :p I'm a collector of clothes and accessories.

TN, there are two types of people in this country. Those who pay interest and those who collect it.

It doesn't take a wizard to figure out which type is best.

Congrats

Congrats! Debt free is the way to be.
Thanks man. It has had its shitty moments but paying everything off a little quicker will show to be the best decision in the long run!
I drive each of my cars exactly 15 years before buying another. One saves a hell of a lot of money that way.
Not to mention, cars are a terrible investment.
I will never buy a brand new vehicle.
I buy brand new! Toyota, that’s why they last 15 years are pretty much maintenance free. Just keep that oil and air filter changed.

Forum List

Back