Debt Clock....

I will all be worth it when we tell China, "sorry, not going to pay."

Your won tons have just been cooked.

How can the most productive nation on earth and most of its working class be so in debt?

Currency manipulation, over taxation and outright fraud, that's how

Want to know who the miscreants really are, folks?

Follow the money, honey..follow the money.

It's funny but I rarely saw the link to this debt clock over the last 8 years when the debt really was skyrocketing. Now that Obama is trying to tackle the recession and help get us back on track, it appears as if this is all his doing.

Incredible.

• Banned
It's funny but I rarely saw the link to this debt clock over the last 8 years when the debt really was skyrocketing. Now that Obama is trying to tackle the recession and help get us back on track, it appears as if this is all his doing.

Incredible.

I've been posting since I found out about it 2 1/2 years ago or so

Incredible.

When the Democrats took over you mean?

How can the most productive nation on earth and most of its working class be so in debt?.

Easy, you are a bunch of fat, consuming bastards who do not know how to make anything the rest of the world wants, except a military to protect the rest of the free world.

If you were Rome you would just take shit, but you are nice, lazy bastards to boot.

• Banned

Incredible.

:rolleyes:

I think we have another partisan moron on our hands, folks

Fine, I'll bite- Sure, when the democrats took over and began calling attention to the budget problems

sure- when the dems took over and drove the nation further into the hole

take whichever response your retarded partisan mind wants to hear and go away

Incredible.

Someone forgot to put Sarah G. down for partisan hack.

The fact remains dear that Obama is OUTSPENDING Bush.

Bush doubled the Deficit in 8 YEARS, Obama will triple that in 4. Now remind us how it is all the Republican's fault and somehow Bush's fault that Obama is spending like a drunken sailor on shore liberty?

Obama is BORROWING 50 cents on every dollar the Government spends and he wants to SPEND more.

Your little tirade on Bush is hypocritical when you blindly defend Obama doing MUCH worse.

Ohh and before you start in with he is saving the economy? Since he signed the bail out how many millions have lost their jobs? And why is it our unemployment rate is so much higher then he claimed it would be if we just passed the bill? He is down to no longer claiming he will create jobs but that he will save jobs. Something that can not be calculated or proven.

Fine, I'll bite- Sure, when the democrats took over and began calling attention to the budget problems

Glad I never took you seriously in the first place.

Glad I never took you seriously in the first place.

Moron, you are worse then most.

Bush doubled the Deficit in 8 YEARS, Obama will triple that in 4. Now remind us how it is all the Republican's fault and somehow Bush's fault that Obama is spending like a drunken sailor on shore liberty?

Obama is BORROWING 50 cents on every dollar the Government spends and he wants to SPEND more.

Your little tirade on Bush is hypocritical when you blindly defend Obama doing MUCH worse.

Ohh and before you start in with he is saving the economy? Since he signed the bail out how many millions have lost their jobs? And why is it our unemployment rate is so much higher then he claimed it would be if we just passed the bill? He is down to no longer claiming he will create jobs but that he will save jobs. Something that can not be calculated or proven.

Have at it, being called a partisan hack as opposition to cretins like you is a badge of honor.

Have at it, being called a partisan hack as opposition to cretins like you is a badge of honor.

And proving the point again absolutely no defense or even acknowledgment of the deficit and run away spending under Obama. Come on Sarah actually defend him rather then deflect. Try actually engaging your brain and explaining how Bush was bad for doubling the Deficit in 8 years but Obama is better cause he will triple the now doubled deficit in 4 years? Explain how borrowing half the money the Government spends is a GOOD thing.

So the non-partisan people who actually think are cretins?

interesting...

Huh?

Yeah, that quote shows great cognitive thinking on your part. :lol:

So the non-partisan people who actually think are cretins?

interesting...

Huh?

Yeah, that quote shows great cognitive thinking on your part. :lol:

You have yet to answer how Obama who is tripling Bush's deficit and doing it in half the time Bush doubled it is GOOD. You have failed to explain how borrowing 50 cents on every dollar the Government spends is GOOD. All you are doing is attacking people. Par for the course though so no big news there.

As long as our federal government keeps overstepping its constitutional powers, funding programs they have no authority to, and keeps spending like there is no tomorrow, we will continue to get deeper in debt, no matter which of the two major parties is in power.

Forum List

Back