Debt ceiling i.q. Test

A VOTE TO RAISE THE DEBT CEILING WOULD...

• GIVE THE GOVERNMENT PERMISSION TO BORROW MORE MONEY.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • GIVE THE GOVERNMENT PERMISSION TO PAY BACK THE MONEY IT ALREADY BORROWED.

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Drive even more young and unborn people into debt servitude to Big Government.

The poll choices are inadequate. I do not agree with your stupid choices.

One is the right answer, one is the wrong answer.

It's not that hard, toots.

Pick one or you fail.

Here's a little story about that: No.

Your poll choices are inadequate, something which they have in common with your other "attributes".

Hazelnut and iq in the same thread?

Hahahaha

Is this test over your head, Gramps.

I'll PM you the correct answer.

No, but apparently its over yours if you think the answer and result is that simplistic.

The debt ceiling is a disaster created by former politicians that like todays counterparts had no problem BLOWING the peoples money on bullshit.

Pick one or you fail.

Your poll choices are inadequate, something which they have in common with your other "attributes".

You don't want to know what you don't know. You only want to know what you already believe.

I'd say you're willfully ignorant, but it seems you're not the only one on these boards.

Which raises a good point, if an idiot is surrounded by other idiots, then he may never become aware of his mental defects.

Accepting that you've been lied to is hard, but you'll feel better later.

Pick one or you fail.

You don't want to know what you don't know. You only want to know what you already believe.

I'd say you're willfully ignorant, but it seems you're not the only one on these boards.

Which raises a good point, if an idiot is surrounded by other idiots, then he may never become aware of his mental defects.

Irony

Hazelnut and iq in the same thread?

Hahahaha

No, but apparently its over yours if you think the answer and result is that simplistic.

The debt ceiling is a disaster created by former politicians that like todays counterparts had no problem BLOWING the peoples money on bullshit.

Then you know the correct answer.

Why not make your choice then?

Are you scared?

The debt ceiling a procedural vote giving congress some oversight with regard to treasury activity. Like giving the treasury permission to purchase ink when it's time to print new bills.

It's unnecessary and redundant.

Are you scared?

The debt ceiling a procedural vote giving congress some oversight with regard to treasury activity. Like giving the treasury permission to purchase ink when it's time to print new bills.

Scared? No. I just don't see the point to your poll. Out of the two simplistic answers you offered, one is close and one is retarded.

Irony

I bet you don't know what that word means. I bet you think it means funny coincidence or a person talking about a situation similar to his own.

Guess what, Irony is something else entirely.

Here's some irony for, ya:

"Wow, Gramps, you understand the debt ceiling better than me. I take back what I said about you and obvious signs of early dementia. You're one sharp tack."

Are you scared?

Scared? No. I just don't see the point to your poll. Out of the two simplistic answers you offered, one is close and one is retarded.

One is the definition of the debt ceiling, the other is a misleading GOP talking point.

Do you know which is which?

Irony

I bet you don't know what that word means. I bet you think it means funny coincidence or a person talking about a situation similar to his own.

Guess what, Irony is something else entirely.

Here's some irony for, ya:

"Wow, Gramps, you understand the debt ceiling better than me. I take back what I said about you and obvious signs of early dementia. You're one sharp tack."

Zzzzzzzz

Grade school recess is boring.

Forum List

Back