Debbra Wasserman Schutz Lies About Misquoting LA Times Article

Yes, she is correct.. she can 'say' it. Her ability to say it, however, does not make it true. She is a lying little bitch, and hopefully the DNC drops her ass at some point.

She'll fall like a rock right after Obama loses.

nooooo i love this woman keep her right where she is, she is doing the GOP so many favors. Even if the GOP slip all they hve to say is "WAAAAAAAAIT FOR IT" and sooner an article is written up "DNC CHAIR SAYS SOMETHING DUMBER"

Yes, she is correct.. she can 'say' it. Her ability to say it, however, does not make it true. She is a lying little bitch, and hopefully the DNC drops her ass at some point.

She'll fall like a rock right after Obama loses.

nooooo i love this woman keep her right where she is, she is doing the GOP so many favors. Even if the GOP slip all they hve to say is "WAAAAAAAAIT FOR IT" and sooner an article is written up "DNC CHAIR SAYS SOMETHING DUMBER"

Indeed. I agree 100%.

Keep America's most lifelike talking points robot right where she is. I know I want her there at least as badly as the Democrat Party wants to keep Akin on the ballot for November's vote. She is a goldmine of babbling confusion doing those to the right of center no end of good.

Debbie+Wasserman+Schultz+DMINtqI482um.jpg

Now that's just scary.

I loved this little debate, Paul takes her to task, what a witch...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIrltAkTf38]Paul Ryan debates Debbie Wasserman Schultz on Social Security Reform - YouTube[/ame]

Her response to being called out is "it doesn't matter." That's it in a nutshell. Truth does not matter. Romney could plausibly be said to have written a plank that hits hot buttons. Never mind it never happened. It might have happened. So she'll say it. Truth, falsehood. Doesn't matter. It's only win, baby, win. That's the real Democratic motto.

Debbra Wasserman Schutz her forte is lying, it is the only thing she is good at.
Lacks all common sense and has one of the most irritating voices in politics.

Debbra Wasserman Schutz her forte is lying, it is the only thing she is good at.

Her voice isn't so irritating so much as constant and totally irrational.

Nothing pisses off a rational person more than hearing a constant line of BS.

Last edited:

Her voice isn't so irritating so much as constant and totally irrational.

Nothing pisses off a rational person more than hearing a constant line of BS.

You have a Point there.
I don't believe she even knows how to tell the truth.

America needs to stand up and put a stop to radicals like Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Lying to the American people to win an election, expand power, and implement policy should not be tolerated on any level. What Debbie Wasserman Schultz did is the textbook definition of libel. She should be brought up on charges, convicted, removed from office, and a special election held to replace her. America, let's make an example of this filthy pig and set the tone for future political discourse that lying will not be tolerated and that integrity is the minimal standard demanded of politicians by the American people.

America needs to stand up and put a stop to radicals like Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

America can't do it. This is about America's "leaders", none of whom have the guts to push back against the absolutist nutcases who are exerting so much influence on the parties. All of the top people from both parties are playing the same game, and until they present a sincere, unified front in the best interests of the country, the decay will continue.

America needs to stand up and put a stop to radicals like Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

America can't do it. This is about America's "leaders", none of whom have the guts to push back against the absolutist nutcases who are exerting so much influence on the parties. All of the top people from both parties are playing the same game, and until they present a sincere, unified front in the best interests of the country, the decay will continue.

I disagree - if the asshole liberals in Florida who keep voting her stand up and take their support away from her, she goes away. They need to find a liberal representative with integrity and vote that person into office. We the people hold the power, and if both sides will do that, we get drain the swamp of the pigs like Nancy Pelosi and Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Hugh Hewitt doesn't think she is like typical liberals that know they're liars, he said she is really just that stupid telling lies and believing them.

I disagree - if the asshole liberals in Florida who keep voting her stand up and take their support away from her, she goes away. They need to find a liberal representative with integrity and vote that person into office. We the people hold the power, and if both sides will do that, we get drain the swamp of the pigs like Nancy Pelosi and Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Until the culture in DC is changed, these people will simply be replaced by more who are just like them, both sides. Probably even worse. Someone has to be the adult in the room.

I thought Anderson Cooper did a good job of not letting up on calling out her lies. Good for him. :clap2:

I was impressed with the way he handled the issue, he knew he had her and called her out. She had nothing except excuses.

So why is the Akin Amendment part of the GOP Party Platform if they don't mean it? That doesn't make any sense.

The issue is if Romney is lock-step with the Akin Amendment....and he's not. Never has been.

Akin is a retard.

So the Republican Party platform is for "retards"?

If Romney doesn't support the base, why does he get so much support from the base.

I'm sorry, your message is rather confusing. Are you sure you've thought this out completely?

New Topics

Forum List

Back