Debbie Wasserman Still Missing From Television.Anyone Know Where She Went?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: Now wasn't there a time {well more like a 4 year period} when we would see our lovable/charasmistic Debbie Wasserman displaying her gifted talent of always saying the most intelligent/sensable things on all of our cable news outlets? But over the last 6 to 8 months, it's like she has retired/hiding in Canada or Guam or just given up politics and went to one of her previous jobs? Burger King?
:dunno:
Well, maybe one of you can fill us in? insight us? enlighten us of Debbie Wassermans where-abouts? hey, we all miss her on Fox News..dont we? :eusa_dance:

:2up: Now wasn't there a time {well more like a 4 year period} when we would see our lovable/charasmistic Debbie Wasserman displaying her gifted talent of always saying the most intelligent/sensable things on all of our cable news outlets? But over the last 6 to 8 months, it's like she has retired/hiding in Canada or Guam or just given up politics and went to one of her previous jobs? Burger King?
Well, maybe one of you can fill us in? insight us? enlighten us of Debbie Wassermans where-abouts? hey, we all miss her on Fox News..dont we? :eusa_dance:
Check her lawyers office.

Detectives will just have to lift their noses and they'll be able to smell their way to the stinking Wasserman skank.

I'm watching "Stranger Things" this week. If I see her I'll let you know.

I'm watching "Stranger Things" this week. If I see her I'll let you know.
im watching "The Monsters Inside Me" on TLC

Forum List

Back