Debbie Wasserman Schulz IT aides indicted for conspiracy against USA

Let's hope for the triumph of justice and let's hope the thread will lead to their bosses. Amen.

I'm really interested in what's on all the servers the FBI seized. This is going to get hot. YAY!
I'm not sure I trust the FBI to do legitimate forensics on those servers. But I guess there's no choice. But yes this is big. They tried the usual "Nothing to see here, move on". Not so fast Medussa, your ugly butt is cooked.

Now we're rolling. And this will be just the tip of the iceberg.

imran1200.png
Imran Awan with Bill Clinton / Facebook
Two Former Wasserman Schultz IT Aides Indicted For Conspiracy Against U.S

Two Former Wasserman Schultz IT Aides Indicted For Conspiracy Against U.S.

Repub Fake News! AGAIN

They usually steal millions from Haitians and take $145 million in bribes from Russians but I wouldn't put it past them to be greedy enough to grab a few thousands here and there with the help of Pakistanis.

Bank fraud.

You seriously think Clintons were involved in petty bank fraud? While bathing in millions and getting ready for presidency?

You need to think again.
Holier than though family

imran1200.png

Repub Fake News! AGAIN
Ya, the thread title says Shultz was indicted but there is no link or evidence to confirm that, so ya, this is a fake news story. It is how fake news gets started. People will believe it is real news because they saw it somewhere, but in reality, the thread title is a lie.

The screws just have to be put to the paki. After all, he has no loyalty to a white jew woman.

imran1200.png

Repub Fake News! AGAIN
Ya, the thread title says Shultz was indicted but there is no link or evidence to confirm that, so ya, this is a fake news story. It is how fake news gets started. People will believe it is real news because they saw it somewhere, but in reality, the thread title is a lie.

Doesn't matter; your wonderful Democratic Party and the vast majority of the fake news media on their payroll have declared truth and facts irrelevant, and everybody can make up their own now, with no worries at all about such obstructionist inconveniences. You don't get to snivel about it any more with any credibility.

imran1200.png

Repub Fake News! AGAIN

Doesn't matter; your wonderful Democratic Party and the vast majority of the fake news media on their payroll have declared truth and facts irrelevant, and everybody can make up their own now, with no worries at all about such obstructionist inconveniences. You don't get to snivel about it any more with any credibility.
I am not a Democrat and I can snivel as much as I want because you are just an anonymous poster on a message board and have no authority to tell anyone what they can do and can't do. Gibber on with your delusional gibberish if it makes you feel like somebody.

It's just so easy to point out the hypocrisy on the left.

Imagine how their heads would explode if it was a Republican member of Congress that had aides indicted for conspiracy.

She's as corrupt as the Clintons. Her and Clinton rigged the Democratic Party's Presidential Nomination process. Wikileaks showed that. Yet most Democrats still refuse to acknowledge it. Either they're living in denial, or they're part of the corruption. Hopefully, Wasserman-Schultz will be fitted for her orange jumpsuit in the near future. And then when she flips, it'll be Hillary Clinton's turn.

She's as corrupt as the Clintons. Her and Clinton rigged the Democratic Party's Presidential Nomination process. Wikileaks showed that. Yet most Democrats still refuse to acknowledge it. Either they're living in denial, or they're part of the corruption. Hopefully, Wasserman-Schultz will be fitted for her orange jumpsuit in the near future. And then when she flips, it'll be Hillary Clinton's turn.

OR MAYBE Democrats deny because it's looney bullshit - DNC was for Hillary, just as RNC was against Trump. but they DID NOT rig people's vote.

They were also trying to blackmail Congressmen.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz aide arrested for fraud | Daily Mail Online

In other News Statues of Christopher Columbus Vandalized. 33 ANTIFA and BLM attacked police in Boston with rocks bottles and urine bombs and were arrested.

The Democrat Party sets another Record Low for Fundraising for July.

Dems: 3.8 Million
GOP: 10.2 Million

Keep tearing down statutes, labeling everyone a Nazi and lying about Russia Russia Russia

your article is nearly a month old,

the title of your thread is a LIE,

right now there is no news other than he was arrested for BANK FRAUD and not for anything to do with Wasserman Schultz other than working for her and several congressmen....and read a rumor they stole gvt equipment? Jeff Sessions Justice department has been pretty mum on it, as they should be I suppose, IF they are investigating it...

but here is what your linked article revealed

On Monday, he was arrested on suspicion of banking fraud for allegedly taking out a $165,000 loan with his wife on a house that they did not live in and sending the money back to Pakistan.

your article is nearly a month old,

the title of your thread is a LIE,

right now there is no news other than he was arrested for BANK FRAUD and not for anything to do with Wasserman Schultz other than working for her and several congressmen....and read a rumor they stole gvt equipment? Jeff Sessions Justice department has been pretty mum on it, as they should be I suppose, IF they are investigating it...

but here is what your linked article revealed

On Monday, he was arrested on suspicion of banking fraud for allegedly taking out a $165,000 loan with his wife on a house that they did not live in and sending the money back to Pakistan.
They were discussing it on FOX and care to explain why The Dem Party continues to post record lows month after month in fund raising?

Your Race & Russia attacks are desperate.

How does it feel to support a party that not only sells secrets to Russia but sells our Uranium to them too?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back